The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 17-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Had the absolutely worst bonk of my life.

http://sglonelyguy.net/kelly-massage-fj/

Her name is Kelly from sglonelyguy. All the FR you read there are confirm fake one.

Made booking with her 2 days before. Already cfm time. One day before reminded her again. She said remind me tomorrow.

On actual day i message her in the morning. She no reply. Then 3 hours before she ask me come now. I said I cannot. I told her the original time I booked. She shifted earlier 30 mins at the last min so I say I will try.

I ask her after me got anyone, cos I dont want to be rushed. She said no booking after me. So ok I agree to try but no promise I can make it earlier.

When the time came, as expected I cant make it earlier. I message her sorry i will be late, then started driving. When I reached I saw she scolded me & send me insult, then block me on wechat. Wtf I was only late for 15 mins. But I saw per pic so chio So nevermind I call her. I apologised & ask if she still want me to come. Explained I got held back by meeting. She said ok come.

When I met her she look so different from the pic on the website. She already angry with me so I never ask. In person she is only a 6.5 or 7. She had fake hair on that made her look very strange. She looks NOTHING like the website photos. She was skin & bones, boobs are A cup at best. I tried to apologise again & make peace but she just ask me for money.

Her attitude was really terrible. Ordered me to bathe alone although website said bathe together. Ask me for payment upfront, I mistakenly passed her $200 instead of $150, she counted & wanted to keep then I saw the mistake. When I asked for it back she actually didn't want to give and I had to take it.

The way she command you here & there was really off putting. Put clothes here. Do this. Do that.

After paid & action starting, she told me in 35 mins next customer coming, told me you need to fuck off. I am like why didnt you say earlier? I already asked you if you had next customer. Damn pissed now.

Her body was damn bony, and her A cup boobs were fake! Its hard, wtf? She dun allow to kiss and worse she put her forearm on your neck & damn rough. Fuck halfway take her phone & keep texting at least 3x. I told her not to do that she just ignore.

Worst thing is, she kept complaining & scolding me throughout the session! Like psycho this girl! You press my hair, you angle wrong, you this you that. Really turned off. After eating her she actually made me wash my mouth with listerine wtf!

She is absolutely the worst fuck I've had in my life. Bros, please avoid like the plague!
Old 18-10-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Had the absolutely worst bonk of my life.

http://sglonelyguy.net/kelly-massage-fj/

Her name is Kelly from sglonelyguy. All the FR you read there are confirm fake one.

Made booking with her 2 days before. Already cfm time. One day before reminded her again. She said remind me tomorrow.

On actual day i message her in the morning. She no reply. Then 3 hours before she ask me come now. I said I cannot. I told her the original time I booked. She shifted earlier 30 mins at the last min so I say I will try.

I ask her after me got anyone, cos I dont want to be rushed. She said no booking after me. So ok I agree to try but no promise I can make it earlier.

When the time came, as expected I cant make it earlier. I message her sorry i will be late, then started driving. When I reached I saw she scolded me & send me insult, then block me on wechat. Wtf I was only late for 15 mins. But I saw per pic so chio So nevermind I call her. I apologised & ask if she still want me to come. Explained I got held back by meeting. She said ok come.

When I met her she look so different from the pic on the website. She already angry with me so I never ask. In person she is only a 6.5 or 7. She had fake hair on that made her look very strange. She looks NOTHING like the website photos. She was skin & bones, boobs are A cup at best. I tried to apologise again & make peace but she just ask me for money.

Her attitude was really terrible. Ordered me to bathe alone although website said bathe together. Ask me for payment upfront, I mistakenly passed her $200 instead of $150, she counted & wanted to keep then I saw the mistake. When I asked for it back she actually didn't want to give and I had to take it.

The way she command you here & there was really off putting. Put clothes here. Do this. Do that.

After paid & action starting, she told me in 35 mins next customer coming, told me you need to fuck off. I am like why didnt you say earlier? I already asked you if you had next customer. Damn pissed now.

Her body was damn bony, and her A cup boobs were fake! Its hard, wtf? She dun allow to kiss and worse she put her forearm on your neck & damn rough. Fuck halfway take her phone & keep texting at least 3x. I told her not to do that she just ignore.

Worst thing is, she kept complaining & scolding me throughout the session! Like psycho this girl! You press my hair, you angle wrong, you this you that. Really turned off. After eating her she actually made me wash my mouth with listerine wtf!

She is absolutely the worst fuck I've had in my life. Bros, please avoid like the plague!
this type of cb deserves to have av raid them...thou i empathize them having to go into this trade but there is a limit when they start treating us like idiots..
Old 18-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Google search her number n u may see diff pic in other web link
Point to her pic right click ... Google search by image .... u may find fake pic
Never pay 1st
Never go for 120 n above
Pls leave if u see different

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 18-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

http://sgprcprincess.com/model/a-ling/

fake photo ,she didnt know too
Old 20-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Because of several bad experiences from FLs, I returned to GL and got to know from an old time OKT that business is really bad nowadays, only about 50% of what it used to be. In the past, even average WLs can have about 10 session each day, now most WLs are found sitting around, only the ang pais got some business. The OKT feel that the economy is the problem.

I ordered a tarma session that day and got to know that even the girls attribute the bad business GL is facing to the bad economy of Singapore. They said these days PRC girls who got to know about Singapore’s situation will avoid coming here. They say that some GL girls want to drop overall prices to compete with FLs but AV don’t allow this. According to the girls, they would rather go to places like the macau, HK even Taiwan or find some ways to do this in PRC.

When the discussion moved to China being the 2nd largest economy, there is a stronger vibes of displease in their words about the situation. The girls are asking why do they need to be here serving men in ‘third world country?’ with bad businesses. I am beginning to wonder could these new found sense of superiority among PRC girls be the reasons why we are not getting the same level of services of yesteryears?

Or is it time to look for Chinese girls from other countries to work in our ‘third world country’?

Last edited by snrlee; 20-10-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Old 20-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3451 / Power: 17
tayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond reputetayahboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Because of several bad experiences from FLs, I returned to GL and got to know from an old time OKT that business is really bad nowadays, only about 50% of what it used to be. In the past, even average WLs can have about 10 session each day, now most WLs are found sitting around, only the ang pais got some business. The OKT feel that the economy is the problem.

I ordered a tarma session that day and got to know that even the girls attribute the bad business GL is facing to the bad economy of Singapore. They said these days PRC girls who got to know about Singapore’s situation will avoid coming here. They say that some GL girls want to drop overall prices to compete with FLs but AV don’t allow this. According to the girls, they would rather go to places like the macau, HK even Taiwan or find some ways to do this in PRC.

When the discussion moved to China being the 2nd largest economy, there is a stronger vibes of displease in their words about the situation. The girls are asking why do they need to be here serving men in ‘third world country?’ with bad businesses. I am beginning to wonder could these new found sense of superiority among PRC girls be the reasons why we are not getting the same level of services of yesteryears?

Or is it time to look for Chinese girls from other countries to work in our ‘third world country’?
haha bro, maybe we too "cai tou" to chop already.
or maybe they expect get good money easily?

Last edited by tayahboy; 20-10-2017 at 07:52 PM. Reason: spelling, clarification
Old 23-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3847 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

We better NOT EVER have to come to this:

‘PLASTIC PROSTITUTES’ full report at below URL:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a8008751.html
Old 23-10-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!Phuture is one of the Best!

Quote:
We better NOT EVER have to come to this:

‘PLASTIC PROSTITUTES’ full report at below URL:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a8008751.html
Wah.. Thats terrible!
Old 25-10-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

SG considered "Third World Country"???

Wow. This arrogance... is just off-putting.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

im back. kena zap for putting bad real fr. all okt for the web pls make sure all your gals do their job properly. can or cannot do just tell that sucker . n the price keep going up for reject gals. is a joke $150 for lousy svcs old rejected cheeby. i just when to check a $150. door open n i see is lousy, that pussy worth $50 in her country n dare put $150 n dare bann my number. no wonder so many man in blue go raid bonk hse. because of scam gals fake pic fake svcs u name it all have. old lady behind door wasting people time n dare bann people hp. okt you all better sent all those scam gals out b4 they continue making us mad. n when we are mad the boys in blue come. so who lose
Old 26-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Saintcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what the fuck is going on with all these fl web. they are here to scam. all the chickens are here to pull a fast one on you. fake pic, fake svcs over price to chop idiots n they will blacklist your hp when you know their tricks. AND WORST the web OKT sgwolvxx.com n the rest are same. they will delete your complain n continue the scam.

so please all first timer don pay first b4 bonk.
over $110 don book
different pic or out of shape body don bonk.
just fuck off. don spoil the market n feed them. because of so many ah hai keep feeding them till they easy make $$$ 180 for a shot that super over price. alot of bro become easy meat for them.

$180 /1/1 for a shot to bonk auntie. don make my cock laugh you worth $50 in your country only or lesser
Old 26-10-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ff789x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a small sharing https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=668725 she looks great in person but i didnt make the comparesion with her pic in her thread ,great svc ,her bj is awesome,she also does ar n also frenching n even after the deed ,she gave me a massge n we laze together until the time is up
Old 26-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintcock View Post
what the fuck is going on with all these fl web. they are here to scam. all the chickens are here to pull a fast one on you. fake pic, fake svcs over price to chop idiots n they will blacklist your hp when you know their tricks. AND WORST the web OKT sgwolvxx.com n the rest are same. they will delete your complain n continue the scam.

so please all first timer don pay first b4 bonk.
over $110 don book
different pic or out of shape body don bonk.
just fuck off. don spoil the market n feed them. because of so many ah hai keep feeding them till they easy make $$$ 180 for a shot that super over price. alot of bro become easy meat for them.

$180 /1/1 for a shot to bonk auntie. don make my cock laugh you worth $50 in your country only or lesser
bro if u add some of the FL's wechat u can see their moments got robert head fetch them around in their maserati, lambos, ferraris....
Old 26-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Saintcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
bro if u add some of the FL's wechat u can see their moments got robert head fetch them around in their maserati, lambos, ferraris....
this island really full of morons , ah hai and cowards. no wonder is a disgrace mainland people laugh at us how <SA - B> we are, saying 1 phone call n can easily be con $100k n ask me is it true. these TYPE OF stupidity only happen here , no other country get it. so moron coward pussy scare of a phone call n quickly tt $100K.

and now they ah hai spoiling the market $150 above for 1 shot.

all THIS ah hai paying so high $$ for pussy spoiling market must be super ugly n smelly that no girl will ever go near them so no choice pay alot$$$.

n have to use ferraris, maserati lambo to fetch chicken in order to bonk them. what a real loser
Old 27-10-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
http://www.sgcityangels.org/Dina.html

I will advise against going for this gal.
she will do double booking.

already fixed appointment the night before.
30 minutes before the appointment I started texting her but no reply.
already thought something was fishy or perhaps thought she was just busy.
when I reached the location on time and called her several times but still no response. so I went nearby to get food since its meal time.

30 minutes later she text me saying she stomache lol..

I will leave the verdict to you.
thanks bro for the heads up. i almost wanted to book her to try as i saw her at

http://sglonelyguys.com/sammy-fj/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1