The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AlphaGolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No entrance fee!A hidden CHIO busty GEM JJ.Max Teasing/Massage & JG/HDLY/Happy En

bro share please
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
HF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud of
Re: No entrance fee!A hidden CHIO busty GEM JJ.Max Teasing/Massage & JG/HDLY/Happy En

Am helping this chio bu to post as i had rtm her numerous time, as she told me her business is slowing down so asking me to help her. This is the first time i'm acting as a ts so pardon me. i will give a brief detail of this chio bu stats and what service she can provide, those interested bro can pm me for contact.

Infact i know JJ for quite some time and had been her regular customer. Her massage skill i would say above average, its definitely not those piano type where those 'dirty' spa provide, massage touch touch here and there then ask GQ.

Environment i give a 8.5, very cosy and comfortable with toilet attached.

Massage skill i would rate 7.5 as for my standard. You can request oil massage or finger press.

JG i rate 7, (its surely and definitely not hj) though i had tried much better jg before but JJ jg method is quite unique, i find it not bad and also wont feel painful not like some jg u will feel painful.

Hdly i rate 7, cos i had tried better one before, but still JJ can do it i would use 'sensually', still able to make me steam steam, haha!

Finger teasing i rate 7.5, she will use her finger to run through your back and the feeling is really very great.

Autoroaming i rate 8, as for me i'm her regular and had knw her for some time so everytime i go she will give me more and more surprise
but basic roaming sure no problem. Further Intimacies Depends On Chemistry With Her.

Handjob i rate 8.5, so far JJ is one of the few can really make me cum two time in one hour, her hand movement is really magical and the feeling is hard to describe, guys u really had to try once!

Nearly forgot to rate her looks and body, haha!

looks i rate 7 she is a chio milf in my eyes
body I would say DEVLISH FIGURE and her boobs shld have aleast a C cup, nice to play with and very sensitive nipple.

Damage $100 all in WITH 2 HJ. NO ENTRANCE FEE!

PM ME FOR CONTACT
JJ able to speak and text in simple english.
Pls check with her the location directly.

Lastly do upz my pts and also post your field report here to suport this thread, thanks.

👉 jj self take vids

jj self take photo

Last edited by HF7639; Today at 09:45 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM
Samster (A)

HF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud ofHF7639 has much to be proud of

PM all cleared!

Pls check with JJ for direct location.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
marini123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymarini123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro share please
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Samster (A)

PM all cleared!

Old Today, 07:27 AM
Samster

Surfy2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact? Thx bro!
Old Today, 07:50 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonse
Been trying to arrange a session for quite a few times but our timings always did not match. Finally managed to get a slot today so went down.

Looks wise is definitely MILF type but fine with me. Massage is average but the happy ending is the mind blowing thing. She had striped down to her panties while massaging me and her boobs are a real handful. Never have I cum so much from a HJ. Left extremely satisfied and gave some tips as well. Now I know why its so difficult to book her - one woman show and great service! Will definitely RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HentaiMAN
Just came out from visiting JJ. Just like michaeltan358 i am also an old bird in massage with happy ending. This is ranked 1 for me now. Will rtm for sure. One word to desribe - awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfattyasss
Ty for sharing the ctc. A short one for jj.

Pretty lady, well maintain figure with big boobies plus small nipple. Like one of the bro's posted she had a tann skin tone which is fine with me. Solid massage, average jg, awesome teasing, very good hj. Overall base on the price, she worth trying. Will rtm as she told me she still got others pattern to apply on me. Best part is she is definitely not a time watcher. Nice find ts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanram
She is definitely worth the visit. The place is cosy. Love the aroma. She is not really a looker but she is pleasant and I'll be going back to her regularly. Good massage. Follows instructions very well. Always looked out for my well being. Not a time watcher at all. Great body.. Tight ass and nice toned long legs that are damn smooth. well shaped breasts, at least a 'C' cup. The teasing is the best I've had and I've been around for a long time. I will not say more than that. I want to be able to get her when I want her. Thank you TS for the share. This is the spirit of SBF and worth the points. Please protect this place as much as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lscdd3122
Just had a session in the morning with JJ...
Here's my short FR..
Environment is cosy and comfortable...
Massage is good,mayb I'm the 1st customer...strength is just nice for me..
Looks ok for me,nice figure...
HDLY and HJ is Super...
Overall I give a 8 for her...will consider RTM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69
Short fr for jj

Looks 7.5 - quite seductive looking I was quite drawn to her looks. Not a syt but still a solid 7.5
Body 8 - you've seen her pics... No need say much
Massage 7 - hard..... Nice..... I needed a hard massage today
Teasing 8 - using finger and blowing and I dunno what else... Buay tahan....
HJ 8 - unfortunately didn't last very long here cause she was too powerful and I thot can go 2nd round but 50 mins has gone! Maybe need 90 mons to 🔫 twice....
Environment was very good and somewhat secluded..
rtm - yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc
usually photos shown r photoshoped or fake.

but this is 100% real.

imagine chen mei feng, taiwan old milf actress. still very pretty, big firm enhanced boobs, toned body, tall, white, elegant, well maintained face.

it was worth the $100 just to see & auto roam her.

after some sweet talk & persuausion i managed to pull down & fondle her unshaved clit for almost a min.

with dim lights, u almost forget tt she is in her 40s.

except for her older age, everything abt her is 8/10.

of course her jg skills is nowhere near the legendary ping ping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milf76
Firstly thanks to HF7639 for sharing JJ contact.
Managed to book her after a few attempts.
Indeed a nice woman with great figure.
JJ rubs you only with her sexy g-string on!
Looks 7 (chio milf)
Body 8 (smooth curvy figure)
Boobs 8 (loves those C boobs)
Massage 8 (hard and definitely not piano type)
HDLY and JG also got standard.
Cannot tahan her sexy massage with her fingers walking all over my body.
Finally surrendered to her. Next round would go for the 90mins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanji
ASWSOME! Thanks for the contact.

Was hesitate after getting the contact to make my booking but luckily one bro manage to reply my pm fast and ask me go for a try. Thanks bro, u know who you are.

As many fr had mention jj is a milf and i agree with that, but she is a beautiful milf to me. Looks is very individual, so one man meat is another man poison but surely she do not belong to ugly cat.

Her body is really swee swee bo run water, tight and smooth. Slim figure with pair of long smooth leg. Boobs shld be C, whether enhance anot it's not important, as long as i feel goooooood when i play with it.

Massage i can say is up to standard but i not really a die hard massage fans, I'm there more for fun. I will not write in detail what she can provide as so many bro's had ordei tested and fr for her, all i can say the whole 60minute is well spent and i be back for more.
Old Today, 07:53 AM
Samster (A)

PM all cleared!

Old Today, 09:42 AM
Samster (A)

PM all cleared!

Old Today, 11:55 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfmtimash
TS was kind enough to share contact with me and I realise it's somebody who I tried recently.

Agree with ratings and description given by TS.

Even though one man's meat is another man's poison, what impressed me most was the effort put into both the massage and hdly. I feel that most MLs usually concentrate on one or the other, but here I felt she made an effort to concentrate on both. Would also agree that her figure is very good. Friendly lady with good service and kept asking to make sure I was feeling OK.

Would rtm. Cheers to TS for taking the effort to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoy siao
What a great find ts

Since like many had find jj but no one willing to write fr for her, never mind then let me be the commando to write. Below is what i experienced Yest after getting contact of jj.

Location is easy to find, place is nicely deco and most importantly full privacy.
Looks wise i agree with ts she is belong to those chio milf which i like.
JJ had a body which make many young girls ashame of themselves, although she is a milf, jj has a figure everyman would die for, maybe not everyman but aleast for me
Massage is properly done with good strength and can feel she really put in effort.
Teasing part is fun and sensual.
Autoroaming is allow during the session and more intense during hj, yes she allow to removed her top and Slowly i.... .
I opt for one hj as i want to enjoy more timing on her massage.
Jg i had tried better one before but hers still not too bad
Hj she she really good in this, her hand movement is really different from those i tried, i surrender within minute maybe due to intense foreplay

Damage as per ts stated $100 all in.

Thanks for sharing and keep it coming!

Have upz your pts.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99
Went down to the place which isn't really very secluded so might want to go at non peak timings. Environment is decent and she plays really nice and relaxing music. Looks wise is really quite milfy and warms up easily. Puts in effort to make you feel at ease.

Come to session proper, her teasing is sensual and soothing. Enjoyed the session very much, be it you choose to have 1 or 2 times of fun, you will be able to enjoy it very much.

Auto roam is allowed throughout the session.

Her figure is quite well maintained and price is reasonable.

Good recommendation bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashigi
Thanks you bro Hf for the contact, manage to tried her this afternoon. All the stats stated is correct. Pretty milf with very nice figure. Massage up to standard, fun loving gal, nicely done hdly, jg quite unique, 4g roaming , hj is the highlight to me as she can make me cum twice which very less gal can to it, her magical hand create possible. Bro's looking for good massage and many others services can give her a try. Rtm -yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosity
Firstly, thx ts for sharing the contact.
A belated mr on her,

Looks: a pretty milf, 7.5
Massage: 8, able to unlock some of my stiff shoulders n neck
Hdly n teasing: 8 a diffetent experience
Boobs: big, soft n juicy,
Hj: 8
Rtm: yes when time permits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerhidden
Fr for jj as promised

She was pretty for her age and definately good figure which will put alot of girls younger than her to shame..overall expierence was good.. good hard massage.. don play play its really hard..
Will rerurn if im around the area.. definately a gem to treasured

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltan358
To all chiong bros,
I had Jj yesterday and I am an old old bird in chionging. She is so good this is the best I have tried all this while. Miss it at your own peril. Awesome beyond words

Quote:
Originally Posted by vavavoom
Thanks to TS for sharing contact.
Nice PRC milf wif good figure.
Looks 6.5, body 8.5! Boobs min C cup.
Smooth and fair skin.
Photo quite chun!
JJ rubs u wearing only a g-string!
Rub strength is hard & definitely not piano type.
Sexy massage is 8 out of 10.
HDLY and JG also got some standard.
Place is near town, comfy and got decent toilet to shower.
Damage $100 for one hour and includes HJ.
If i like, u will oso like

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspzr
Went down to the place, quite easy to find but might want to go at non peak timings. Environment is decent and JJ plays really nice and relaxing music. Looks wise is really quite milfy and warms up easily. Puts in effort to make you feel at ease.

Come to session proper, her massage is quite good and teasing is sensual and soothing. Enjoyed the session very much.

Auto roam is allowed throughout the session.

Her figure is quite well maintained and price is reasonable.

Thanks HF bro for the recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler
Thanks TS for the recommendation. Booked her last week and all the MRs stated by other bros here are true... got me KC-ed, and going back for more this week again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWrongs
FR For JJ:

Went to the mentioned location at mentioned time, apparently she was quite booked so I had to be on time. Upon entering, it was like a secret hideaway for me and her. Soon after shower I was greeted with a wonderful sight of her in black laced lingerie, with little bits peeking out. She had a slim figure that reminded you of those fit young Uni girls, no tummy at all.

Coming to her massage, I asked for strength, and she provided, massaging my shoulder and neck area to help relieve the strain of staring at the computer the whole day. Soon the teasing comes, brushing off my little brother as she rubs the thigh with oil, when her "special" massage comes, I can feel that her press her boobs against my body as she massages it, moving up and down to my legs before flipping me over and doing the same, allowing me to suck her breast when it passes by.

As she moved on to the HJ she sat on me in a 69 position, I could see her laced underwear as she proceeded to tease my little brother for a good half hour before letting me shoot. She would moan as she stroke my little brother up and down in various speeds and motion, making sure that you enjoy the feeling and making you glad you're born a guy.

TLDR; racy underwear, good massage, 30 minutes of heaven.
Looks: 8/10 - she's like those MILF housewives with nothing to do in the afternoon
Body: 9/10 - Firm boobs, slim figure and legs
Massage: 8/10 - Didn't last long, but you can feel the pressure and relaxation of your body after her massage.
HJ: 9/10 - Teasing, you can feel each movement that she makes on your little brother
GFE: 7/10 - She was definitely friendly, but my Chinese CMI, so I couldn't converse with her much.
RTM: Definitely, need to recuperate a bit first.
Old Today, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Phython1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS pls share contacts!!
Old Today, 02:22 PM
Samster (A)

PM all cleared!

Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

smallblackdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share contact pls... Thanks!
Old Today, 03:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
backache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contacts. Tq
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal