The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Haha

Which pretty lass ... ????
Old 22-03-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Today bonked her 2 hrs for the 3rd session. Allowed me to press in raw rub. But strictly no tuna. Told her will give her 300 as tuna fees. Ans was No. Asked her what should i contribute then could tuna and Ans was No No, lol.
Then i asked her if no tuna, why allowed me to raw rub. She said she didnt allow her customers (new or regular) to raw rub. She allowed me because she felt that i could be trusted and would not lood in without her approval. I was speechless, almost vomitted blood and felt very embarrassed and pai seh ........lol.

I think there are two
scenarios :
1) In future, hinted for a large sum of money prior to rawing. Just like one resident AP of Hse 16H12.

2) or she really 100% means it. "No No Raw"

Time will tell.
Its ok without Raw. She has what i want.
Pretty, nice body, very passionate frenching and didnt spit out on toilet paper, solid GFE, slutty, fair complexion, tight pussy, nice sensual caressing on me during sex, accomodating to all positions i desired, let me thrust long long, allowed painting, BBBJ, fun, nice hugging and chit chat after sex, talked in a lovely, adorable manner same as my ex company HR Manager whom i adored.

She is my gem. So far only ex An An can beat her as An An gave me tuna. But she is much prettier (also B boobs) than ex An An.
Old 22-03-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sansan79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Today bonked her 2 hrs for the 3rd session. Allowed me to press in raw rub. But strictly no tuna. Told her will give her 300 as tuna fees. Ans was No. Asked her what should i contribute then could tuna and Ans was No No, lol.
Then i asked her if no tuna, why allowed me to raw rub. She said she didnt allow her customers (new or regular) to raw rub. She allowed me because she felt that i could be trusted and would not lood in without her approval. I was speechless, almost vomitted blood and felt very embarrassed and pai seh ........lol.
Hi bro, impressive! Can know which resident AP from 1612 that tuna?
Old 22-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday i bonked one pretty WL, with B boobs and nice body, for the 2nd time. She shared with me that she always persists on No tuna. But now, she is a bit regretted .............
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Haha

Which pretty lass ... ????
Quote:
Today bonked her 2 hrs for the 3rd session. Allowed me to press in raw rub. But strictly no tuna. Told her will give her ..................
Actually you wrote so much but did not say who is it.
So what are you trying to tell eveyone?

It is fairy tale or you cannot reveal the name becos of this & that.
Then it can well be just any novel story or fairy tale.

If I tell you this minister is corrupted and that minister is corrupted but then sorry I cannot tell you who are they.
It is true. Just believe me.
You dun even know who are they.
How to tok abt believe or dun believe.

Then isn't it I am telling you something that is useless to everybody.

Without the name of the WL, this sensational story is only good to be a fairy tale to many bros.

Becos shows always use fictitious names to avoid misunderstanding.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-03-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I patron Anan

She never go raw .... maybe you special
Old 23-03-2020, 02:19 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

If I tell you this minister is corrupted and that minister is corrupted but then sorry I cannot tell you who are they.

Without the name of the WL, this sensational story is only good to be a fairy tale to many bros.

Aiyah brudda Joker88, tis Dpower FR must minus 80% de. He like to bull and cock and self praise in his FR. he likes to say u cannot French ‘tis wl but he only can. He come online to boast and show off but hor, outside SBF, he got nothing to show off. Bcos he botak head, beh hansum, fair, not tall, lumpek body and cock sometime hard sometime soft one, so need to eat pill. He always Check in L1658A in advance to prepare prepare. When WL cum into room, his Oredi full naked and cock oredi hard even b4 service start de. Very funny Siah! Kumsiah brudda FR.

Last edited by JuicyG; 23-03-2020 at 06:23 PM.
Old 23-03-2020, 02:22 AM
SamSter

JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
I patron Anan

She never go raw .... maybe you special
If An An treat him special, AN An won’t delete his WeChat account de. If an an still around, she confirm plus chop ban him Liao just like 2062A Yue Jia who ban him de. He talk nonsense, that’s why wl ban him. Kumsiah brudda
Old 23-03-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
gogeylangagain gogeylangagain

This is why Mr lanjiao cannot stand and his Ah Pek buddies like Unfit deserve to get f. Everytime he falls out with a WL, he will come online and talk cock about her. By claiming the WL raws or gives him special service, it will only give her a hard time with her customers. So this motherfucker has no good intention. He is the ultimate 小人。He talk shit online to mske himself fel better about his loser life snd doesn't care about any real life damage. Go GL, fuck finish, go home sleep loh. But he pay $150 need to create so much problem for so many WL. Spend $150 like spend $1500 talk non-stop.

His actions on this forum is clear for all to see, YET UNFIT intro WL to him. GL too much WL need to piss more off. If these Ah Peks actually stopped to think wtf they are doing the sun will rise fron the west.
Old 23-03-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
gogeylangagain gogeylangagain

This is why I also say the know-it-all Ah Peks here are not true punters. They are like spectators on the sideline occasionally playing once in a blue moon.

What is more important? More WLs stay for longer or reading FR? A cost benefit analysis will tell you that it is far more valuable to have this idiot to shut up and not intro any WL to him. But Fat Fatt want to read his FR. What benefit is that? Ownself no leg cannot walk or eye cannot see need a soft cock intro WL to you? What is so valuable about his FR that affect your chionging? If you're a serious punter, the sooner he shut up the better.

So, it's obvious that these Ah Peks are just bystanders whose thrill in life is reading FRs because they rarely get to do it for real.
Old 23-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Lol, i dont share the name of gem so as to avoid the recurring of unfavourable event to me as per the early January event. But for Nice WL, i am willing to share and i have done so.

As per why i write, this is a platform where i write to please myself. If dislike, kindly just block me. I dont owe anyone anything. Lol.
Pardon me for being arrogant.

Whatever i posted from Feb 2018 till current day, i have always tried to be truthful. Just like a Professional killer, he can be ruthless to kill good and bad guys for money, as bad as the two forum scumbags, LMAO. But he will cherish his trustworthiness and always keep his promise. The same is to me, its linked to my pride. If u understand what i say, u will believe. Else i say a thousand words, its still go into the drain, lol. Anyway, i dont bother also. This is the last post i will say something like that. Next time, i bo charp siao liao.
Old 23-03-2020, 06:22 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Lol, i dont share the name of gem so as to avoid the recurring of unfavourable event to me as per the early January event. But for Nice WL, i am willing to share and i have done so.

As per why i write, this is a platform where i write to please myself. If dislike, kindly just block me. I dont owe anyone anything. Lol.
Pardon me for being arrogant.

Whatever i posted from Feb 2018 till current day, i have always tried to be truthful. Just like a Professional killer, he can be ruthless to kill good and bad guys for money, as bad as the two forum scumbags, LMAO. But he will cherish his trustworthiness and always keep his promise. The same is to me, its linked to my pride. If u understand what i say, u will believe. Else i say a thousand words, its still go into the drain, lol. Anyway, i dont bother also. This is the last post i will say something like that. Next time, i bo charp siao liao.
Botak head middle age ah Pek oso knoe as DPOWER, the real 100% scumbag is you wor! I dun lie bcos 2062a Yue Jia ban u and refuse go out with u, u come online to tell whole world to sabo her! U siah sway all Sg men! U r the disgrace! U are the scumbag of the universe!

U ask any decent samsters will do wat u did boh ?!! KNNBCCB! Dun let me catch u in 1658A, if not hor, limpeh wack u hard!
Old 28-03-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello Lovesick Puppy

Have you found you XN replacement?

Missed your lovesick poems.
Apologies for the late reply. Answer to the question is yes as well as no. Some poetry I will conjure up soon to celebrate this period of quiet.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1