The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Very attractive FL on along L8/10

Yup, agreed with most bro here. All the ger at tat lane can c and is slim n chio but no service and bad attitude also, better save up the 100buck and go for other better 1.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Tried a few time with these FRs - in afternoon and at night. No difference at all. When you ask them whether 1 hr can or not, they say can but once in the room, it is SOP and out in 20 mins, whether there is phone call or not.

I have given up on them......... unless you jsut want to see how they are without any clothes on!
Old 06-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Bally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometime it is e OKT fault and sometime it is e gal fault. As far as I know and try, e gals there are v good looking but having e worst service around.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bally View Post
Sometime it is e OKT fault and sometime it is e gal fault. As far as I know and try, e gals there are v good looking but having e worst service around.
Not all gals provide bad service in lor 8 and 10. I know a few gals there. Yes, they are beautiful. Service good and duration was 1 hr. Is depend on how she clicked with u. If chemistry is there, she will let her OKT know that she serving a regular customer. Even they will call u to meet before they start work.

On the other hands, some provide bad service along lor6, really cannot make it. Till now never try. Only Lor 8 and 10 still acception for me.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Nowadays, bros in FL Dome 2 have very reliable and high quality contacts, so no need to go to Lorong 8.

What I used to do is take the more gorgeous ones' numbers and call them the next day in the afternoon. The prettier ones are part-time KTV so they are free in the afternoons.

If extremely horny after failing to get a one night stand from Zouk Members' area, then go at 2 -3 am, and pay $200 for two hours (unluimited shots) and you can drive her home or to a better , cleaner hotel, (but you must return her).

Will not identify my bros or my cars, but anytime you see a guy in an M3, 335, 360, Gallardo, 997, dropping a girl off at 4 -5 am, it was us.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post
What I used to do is take the more gorgeous ones' numbers and call them the next day in the afternoon. The prettier ones are part-time KTV so they are free in the afternoons.

If extremely horny after failing to get a one night stand from Zouk Members' area, then go at 2 -3 am, and pay $200 for two hours (unluimited shots) and you can drive her home or to a better , cleaner hotel, (but you must return her).
I think u need to up these gorgeous gals at least once or twice at either Darlene or Golden Star before they will give u the ctc.

Wonder if other bros hv got their ctc after approaching them on the street, under the watchful eyes of the mafus?

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Big Maverick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
====================================

When in Zhuhai, she told me Singaporeans are the best!
We Singaporeans are educated, well mannered, caring, speak English, very gentleman unlike the Taiwanese or HongKong men!

I regretted buying her the handphone (more than $300!)

So be cheated by Zhuhai girls! They are heartless!
dont categorize all ZhuHai girls la...
When with her, do you scold her as bad?
Afterall, you chose your own route

Just be more careful in future
Old 08-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
itchytesti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All the girl there are very pretty, any brother can introduce girl at lor 8/10 with good service?would like to try
Old 10-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
On the other hands, some provide bad service along lor6, really cannot make it. Till now never try. Only Lor 8 and 10 still acception for me.
Very true, bro!

I patronised Lor 8 & Lor 10 a few times. Looks about 8/10 as compared to Lor 6's 9/10. But service is 7/10 as opposed to Lor 6's service level of 1~5/10. Pricing is $80/1/1 or $150/1.5/2 as compared to Lor 6's $100/0.5/? (Unknown no. of shots as it can either be 1 or 0).

Bloody huge difference! But for Lor 6 girls, like all humans, not everyone of them are bad. For instance, there was once when I upped this chio-bu FL around 3pm on Saturday at a hotel along Lor 17/19, I asked her if she got friend to intro my cheong buddy or not... Guess what? She intro a roommate who is a night-time FL at Lor 6! Tall, fair, young, slim, B+ boobs, high cheekbones and my cheong buddy got her at $60/1/1 (same price as the FL I upped!) and he told me service quite good and no rush also!

From what he told me, his FL said that the stable-boys would give them a time limit (1/2 hour to bring customer in hotel, register, undress, bathe, fuck, bathe again if got time, dress up and come down). For them, their priorities are A) Time, B) Money and C) Service. They rather have more time than get tips.

KNN... my cheong buddy get more than 60% discount ($200 per hour at Lor 6 as opposed to $60 per hour at Lor17)!
Old 10-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes ,Guys here is the promotion here from 8/10 Darlene our time race Queen ,Guys promise will make you CIM in 10 mins time ,come fast go fast !

we have 90/100 per shot !!!! we here to sucks your money and sprems !!!

we must thank MAFU and their gals standing whole Night free show for us

I went up and pay the 60 bucks after hotel ,the gal also lan lan service for me .they miss their promise to us ,that how to did to them .

If AV comes I dont pay too . If MAFU not happy my promotion for them ,zap my point lah .
Old 10-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
Yes ,Guys here is the promotion here from 8/10 Darlene our time race Queen ,Guys promise will make you CIM in 10 mins time ,come fast go fast !
Er... bro, Darlene is at Lor 6... Lor 8 & 10 is Oxley & Hotel 81... There are local Minahs there too...
Old 10-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Samster

khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Er... bro, Darlene is at Lor 6... Lor 8 & 10 is Oxley & Hotel 81... There are local Minahs there too...
oh ,I see............ local Minahs also Time Race Queen ,wat the fuuk
Old 10-10-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
oh ,I see............ local Minahs also Time Race Queen ,wat the fuuk
Hahaha! Totally agreed!

So far, I only know 1 Minah (6/10) that is okay only. The rest are less than 5/10! Fail!

They usually use their earnings to buy drugs with their boyfriends and then share needles with the whole group!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha! Totally agreed!

So far, I only know 1 Minah (6/10) that is okay only. The rest are less than 5/10! Fail!

They usually use their earnings to buy drugs with their boyfriends and then share needles with the whole group!
All the Minahs there Got Brain Problem .
Old 10-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very true, bro!

I patronised Lor 8 & Lor 10 a few times. Looks about 8/10 as compared to Lor 6's 9/10. But service is 7/10 as opposed to Lor 6's service level of 1~5/10. Pricing is $80/1/1 or $150/1.5/2 as compared to Lor 6's $100/0.5/? (Unknown no. of shots as it can either be 1 or 0).

Bloody huge difference! But for Lor 6 girls, like all humans, not everyone of them are bad. For instance, there was once when I upped this chio-bu FL around 3pm on Saturday at a hotel along Lor 17/19, I asked her if she got friend to intro my cheong buddy or not... Guess what? She intro a roommate who is a night-time FL at Lor 6! Tall, fair, young, slim, B+ boobs, high cheekbones and my cheong buddy got her at $60/1/1 (same price as the FL I upped!) and he told me service quite good and no rush also!

From what he told me, his FL said that the stable-boys would give them a time limit (1/2 hour to bring customer in hotel, register, undress, bathe, fuck, bathe again if got time, dress up and come down). For them, their priorities are A) Time, B) Money and C) Service. They rather have more time than get tips.

KNN... my cheong buddy get more than 60% discount ($200 per hour at Lor 6 as opposed to $60 per hour at Lor17)!
In Lor6, out of 10, 8 are nightmare. Do try Lor 14, if u are lucky. U will find a perfect gal with no rush job. Try once before last years, a pretty young MILF 25yrs, my lucky day. She first time into fl scene under mafu. And i was her second customer when she reached our singland. No experience but very horny. Super great frenching and sexy figure. Spend 1 hr plus with her. Mafu also never call her when time was up. Apparently, told me she not use to working fl. So bring her out for few days. She just told Mafu she don”t feel like working.

Finally her friend introduce her to Tian An Mian KTV. From then, she worked happily, just accompany customer drinking that’s all no fl anymore. Too bad she went back few month back....Already missed her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1