The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
dloc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Very attractive FL on along L8/10

I was trying to find a thread on this very densely populated region of GL but can't find one. I've noticed that after 7pm this areas is infested with girls (mainly PRC) of pretty high standard. Thought I would give it a go once, I did eventually last evening, and it turned out to be my biggest regret.

Was waiting for Minmin from 6.30 and by 7, she called and said she was caught in a traffice jam. Eventually went to L8/10 to look for the pretty PRCs (I have to say most of them are lookers)...

Found one finally, her name's Yangyang, 20 yo from Hangzhou. 100/1/1. She's very attractive, scantily clad, long hair, very slim (almost bony) with a pretty face.

I have to say the next 15 min to 20 min were the greatest non-event. It was more SOP than SOP. I would call the session the true definition of COMMERCIAL sex. No chatting, very restrictive in what I could do (like no kissing, no painting, no bbbj...) just pure quickie. I know I can't complain since it was what I was after - commercial sex.

Anyway, I sensed she was all business so I reacted with the same attitude. I stopped asking her questions (I think I asked 3 questions which were all stated in this FL), kept quiet throughout. Did not even show I was sextified at the end of the session. I even asked her to leave first if she's in the hurry as I needed a smoke. She did eventually...

I'm not looking for great lovers sex but frankly, some of these younger, think-I-am-very-chio type should learn a bit about service quality. Anyway, I shall stop moaning here, since it may well be because we did not have chemistry. Anyway, it was my first and last getting "off-the-shelf" products. Will stick to fellow samsters' recommendation from now on.
Old 30-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Very attractive FL on along L8/10

Bro...aiya

could have saved your hard earned cash if you research this forum before suck Cumming to your little head :-)

Much has been posted on L8/10 Darlene area bitches and their fcuk head mafus before.

Truly, their biz model thrives on " A Sucker is born every minute"

Spread the word and boycott these cheebyes
Old 30-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dloc View Post
I was trying to find a thread on this very densely populated region of GL but can't find one. I've noticed that after 7pm this areas is infested with girls (mainly PRC) of pretty high standard. Thought I would give it a go once, I did eventually last evening, and it turned out to be my biggest regret.

Was waiting for Minmin from 6.30 and by 7, she called and said she was caught in a traffice jam. Eventually went to L8/10 to look for the pretty PRCs (I have to say most of them are lookers)...

Found one finally, her name's Yangyang, 20 yo from Hangzhou. 100/1/1. She's very attractive, scantily clad, long hair, very slim (almost bony) with a pretty face.

I have to say the next 15 min to 20 min were the greatest non-event. It was more SOP than SOP. I would call the session the true definition of COMMERCIAL sex. No chatting, very restrictive in what I could do (like no kissing, no painting, no bbbj...) just pure quickie. I know I can't complain since it was what I was after - commercial sex.

Anyway, I sensed she was all business so I reacted with the same attitude. I stopped asking her questions (I think I asked 3 questions which were all stated in this FL), kept quiet throughout. Did not even show I was sextified at the end of the session. I even asked her to leave first if she's in the hurry as I needed a smoke. She did eventually...

I'm not looking for great lovers sex but frankly, some of these younger, think-I-am-very-chio type should learn a bit about service quality. Anyway, I shall stop moaning here, since it may well be because we did not have chemistry. Anyway, it was my first and last getting "off-the-shelf" products. Will stick to fellow samsters' recommendation from now on.

bro..normally L8/10 girls are the quickie type...up to room..very sop and keep rushing for time.....season chiongers wont go there...sometime, i also drive by and see..but hor..after few worst experience...no worth our $$ to spend on L 8/10 girls...
Old 30-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Neighbour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you have to go L8/10 do it in afternoon, you probably get better service & not too many "crowds' around there.

Don't deny that their look is fabulous but service wise it's really heck up!!
Old 30-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbour View Post
If you have to go L8/10 do it in afternoon, you probably get better service & not too many "crowds' around there.
ehh bro...mai hai see lang lah...while there may be isolated reports of better service. The odds are too heavily stacked against that happening.
Old 30-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dloc View Post
I Will stick to fellow samsters' recommendation from now on.
Err... can I interest to to hunt for other GEMS at the other lorongs as well?

If not, then the senior bros will be very busy...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 30-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
.while there may be isolated reports of better service. The odds are too heavily stacked against that happening.
Unfortunately, you are absolutely correct bro.

No doubt L8/10 have by far the best looking girls in all of Geylang. They are usually tall, slim, fair skinned, bosomy, drop dead gorgeous PRC babes. They can be models, or definitely high-maintenance girls from top KTVs.

However, it all becomes ugly the moment you take them up to the room. My friends and I have personally timed them before. The girls go into the hotels with their customer and come out in an average time of 20 minutes! One ang pai we saw went in and came out under 12 minutes! This she did 3 times with 3 different guys!! And remember 12 mintues included going up to the room, showering and dressing up too! Unbelieveable!

But I don't think the fault entirely lies with the FLs. In fact I think the OKTs there are largely responsible for the girls' very bad services.Here's why...

We go into hotel and suddenly the girl is in hurried mode. Wash only the relevant bits in the shower, a cursory blow job, she spreads and pulls me into her, and if I don't come within 10 strokes she'll hurry me. Then the inevitable happens. Her phone rings. If I'm not done she'll hurry me even more. Her phone would ring again. And again. I check the time, only 15 minutes has lapse! Who's calling? It's her OKT telling her to get out of the room to work on other customers. I hear they sometimes get scolded if they are not down in the specified time.

So you see, with a controlling pestering OKT, the girls haven't the mood or the time to think of providing any service. As far as the OKT is concerned, the customer is in the room, the business is already made, now quickly fuck and fuck off. This mentality is I'm sure ingrained in the minds of the FLs as well.

So for me, L8 and 10 girls are for looking and drooling. For bonking, there's another 3 dozen lorongs to discover.

Thanks for reading
Old 30-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I don't think all the OKTs there are largely at fault too. Maybe some but not all. In my times of eye-washing there, happened to know a couple mafus of the past there (some friends know them) and one of this mafu was telling us this girl (we were happening to be staring at one gorgous ones) cannot make it cause he was surprised that she usually took 15mins to come down.

Standard time as I know should be 30mins, considering that is already good and you should be smiling. And I have waited for a friend who came down with some girls after 35mins. Think the standard used to be 30mins. Anyway, those who being on here long enough sure bound to read my postings of eating ice-cream while timing how long the girl took to go up and come down in 15mins...

I guess some of the seasoned girls taught the newbies not to cut short the time. They are going for the high turnover instead of providing good service for RTFs, no doubt some girls can give good service as reported by fellow samsters here. As I know, that area is of higher risk for good service but if you are only going for the look, who cares.. lol..
Old 30-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Existentialism View Post

No doubt L8/10 have by far the best looking girls in all of Geylang. They are usually tall, slim, fair skinned, bosomy, drop dead gorgeous PRC babes. They can be models, or definitely high-maintenance girls from top KTVs.

However, it all becomes ugly the moment you take them up to the room. My friends and I have personally timed them before. The girls go into the hotels with their customer and come out in an average time of 20 minutes! One ang pai we saw went in and came out under 12 minutes! This she did 3 times with 3 different guys!! And remember 12 mintues included going up to the room, showering and dressing up too! Unbelieveable!

But I don't think the fault entirely lies with the FLs. In fact I think the OKTs there are largely responsible for the girls' very bad services.Here's why...

We go into hotel and suddenly the girl is in hurried mode. Wash only the relevant bits in the shower, a cursory blow job, she spreads and pulls me into her, and if I don't come within 10 strokes she'll hurry me. Then the inevitable happens. Her phone rings. If I'm not done she'll hurry me even more. Her phone would ring again. And again. I check the time, only 15 minutes has lapse! Who's calling? It's her OKT telling her to get out of the room to work on other customers. I hear they sometimes get scolded if they are not down in the specified time.

So you see, with a controlling pestering OKT, the girls haven't the mood or the time to think of providing any service. As far as the OKT is concerned, the customer is in the room, the business is already made, now quickly fuck and fuck off. This mentality is I'm sure ingrained in the minds of the FLs as well.

So for me, L8 and 10 girls are for looking and drooling. For bonking, there's another 3 dozen lorongs to discover.

Thanks for reading
Ha ha.. the phone dun ring so fast lah..

But as far as i know, the time limit for most gals is about 30mins.. And it starts timing when you start to ask the gal up.. really knn timing..

But not all OKT is like that also.. so gives about 45 mins also..But some gals also got attitube problem as well lah..

I should say about

60% services sucks
20% so so services
15% value for money
5% is good service good attitube good for rtf

thats my view for L6/8/10/12. This few lane is for quickie anyway.

But anyway enjoy.
Old 30-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Very attractive FL on along L8/10

Quote:

However, it all becomes ugly the moment you take them up to the room...

Thanks for reading
I hv heard a lot about gorgeous-but-poor-service PRCs along L8 n Tarma Rd. Never been there. Will bring some frens there this week to hv a look-see. Wonder if the service is better if I can arrange an afternoon session.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Will bring some frens there this week to hv a look-see. Wonder if the service is better if I can arrange an afternoon session.
I think the girls are different during the days and nights. Lookwise, really like night and day too. haha

It seems like there are 2 shifts. Day shift a bit more mature and not that great looking. At night, the "model" parade comes out. Am I right bros?

Thanks for reading
Old 30-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think the girls are different during the days and nights. Lookwise, really like night and day too. haha

It seems like there are 2 shifts. Day shift a bit more mature and not that great looking. At night, the "model" parade comes out. Am I right bros?

Thanks for reading
Yeah, u ar right. But some "night shift models" dun mind earning extra in the afternoon. Get her ctc n arrange to meet her in the afternoon.

By paying a bit more u may get to spend a full hr w/ a gorgeous gal. I only want limited srevice anyway n I dun mind payiing more as long as the the gal is gorgeous AND there is no rush. It's value for money becos it's a lot cheaper than going to KTVs n HFJs, just my 2 cents.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 30-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
YoungAhPek is Cool - loads of Potential

just curious

if i like a particular street FL and would like to tabao her 3 full days to accompany me whether to go sight-seeing, or eating or screwing or overseas trip.

do i have to negotiate with her or her mafu or rather do they allow this at all.??
Old 01-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
okietokie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I must agree with TS on the FLs on L8/10 which are "premium" on the packaging but service wise, it suck big time as i too experienced the same kind of service, the touch and go type !!! Damn Turn off .....

On my third time, i practically as her to get out despite paying her full 80 bucks that she quote. Didnt wanna negotiate with her as i thought she may compromise her serivces but .... it was equally bad and shitty!!!!

I have to agree, the look and packaging is a major turn on for all guys and even my Ang Mo Client were eager to try but i discourage then .....

Ever since than, i have never step into that lor .....

Cheers
Old 01-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

Going there w/ several frens tonight, haha.

Bro camelot: Thx so much for upping me. PLs PM me ur latest post.

Have a great day!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1