The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
and all of a sudden, pom back in ace.

see, told you all, without pom, that is quiet thread, quiet wechat group, quiet whatsapp group, all quiet ...
you no need to angkat chun toi Pom lah... wechat group got nothing to do with him.. its you who created the group & gone missing..
Old 30-05-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Hahaha.. dont worry, we can always kopi another time. too bad Teddy bear Also not free.

didnt try any vietcong. only a Panda Bear from Hunan. Xiao Qing as in piano. overall sop but at least didnt flip car. You will think of her as one of the best figure around. she was wearing a sort of hot pants that accentuate her ass.
Teddy Bear told me that he needed to do a PCC so no time to meet you at ACE.

Now Dargonfly is into playing piano
Last time, Teddy Bear got a Panda Bear from Kaifeng whom we coded her as "Polka Dot" who was a lanky skinny girl (seemed that Teddy Bear liked her very much) Her body was really a "guzheng" with rib bones that you can play Gao Shan Liu Shui on her and also can scrub clothes on her "scrubbing board"

BTW, Xiao Qing is new girl in ACE, Pom has never seen her before.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 30-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
you no need to angkat chun toi Pom lah... wechat group got nothing to do with him.. its you who created the group & gone missing..
Alamak, angkat my chun doi
No wonder they were very itch this few weeks, Pom thought affected by frost bites from the cold land of Siberia.

Anyway, that "ACE Chicken Worm" whatsapp group is dying and Pom is not so keen to keep it alive too.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 30-05-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Last night Pom met up some chicken worms from Ipoh, and we had some sharing of view points, one of them was the cheonging price structures of KL spa's (costs per bonk at KL or Klang Valley spas)

Since Pom had not been to spas for bonking since the Qing Dynasty (Xian Feng era) Pom was totally lost in discussing such pricing. Pom only aware of ACE bonking price structures.

Appreciate brothers here can update Pom on the current KL/Klang Valley price structure (take the most expensive ones as examples will do) Korb khun mak khrab

SPA PRICE STRUCTURES PER BONK, ACCORDING TO NATIONALITY:

(1) Local Chinese (CKT)
(2) Local Malays (NL)
(3) PRC
(4) Thai
(5) Indon
(6) Vietcongs
(7) Russians
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 30-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

This one at Sunway Mentari, Viet and PRC SYTs.
Some gems.

RM188 per bonk including room. Usually for an hour unless you shoot within the first 5 mins, then over in 30 mins.

As usual, go in, see lineup, pick girl, go to room, she wash you, you wash her, she BBBJ you, you eat her, then various position and cum. Shower again and leave. Sometimes she also give piano massage.
Old 30-05-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
This one at Sunway Mentari, Viet and PRC SYTs.
Some gems.

RM188 per bonk including room. Usually for an hour unless you shoot within the first 5 mins, then over in 30 mins.

As usual, go in, see lineup, pick girl, go to room, she wash you, you wash her, she BBBJ you, you eat her, then various position and cum. Shower again and leave. Sometimes she also give piano massage.
Thanks bro clean&neat.
One feedback updated here:

(1) Local Chinese (CKT)
(2) Local Malays (NL)
(3) PRC - RM 188
(4) Thai
(5) Indon
(6) Vietcongs - RM 188
(7) Russians
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 30-05-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Not sure if prices are still valid, this was what I had last 12 months:
Thai in Hokkaido (Former Skyriver) RM238.
Viet in Bond Spa RM238, sometimes RM218. Dont know why.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Not sure if prices are still valid, this was what I had last 12 months:
Thai in Hokkaido (Former Skyriver) RM238.
Viet in Bond Spa RM238, sometimes RM218. Dont know why.

(1) Local Chinese (CKT)
(2) Local Malays (NL)
(3) PRC - RM 188 (Mentari)
(4) Thai - RM 238 (Skyriver)
(5) Indon
(6) Vietcongs - RM 188 (Mentari) RM 238/218 (Bond Spa)
(7) Russians
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 31-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 11
tukangkarut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Local (mostly MILF) at K Hotel spa near sogo if not mistaken RM205-210. been there last december.
Old 31-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 11
tukangkarut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last been to ACE about a year ago. also have not log in here for such a long time. didn't know that there is also FR for this thread. nice to know as this will help others in making a good decision to cheong. keep the fFR coming. will contribute once in action there and have kopi with the all-timers, if got invited of course =)
Old 31-05-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukangkarut View Post
last been to ACE about a year ago. also have not log in here for such a long time. didn't know that there is also FR for this thread. nice to know as this will help others in making a good decision to cheong. keep the fFR coming. will contribute once in action there and have kopi with the all-timers, if got invited of course =)
Upz you for your support and encouragement

But the lim kopi sessions are getting less and less and many members are busy with their new found girl friends, except this old ah pek Moel-ZeDong without any
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 31-05-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukangkarut View Post
Local (mostly MILF) at K Hotel spa near sogo if not mistaken RM205-210. been there last december.

(1) Local Chinese (CKT) - RM 205 to 210 (K Hotel)
(2) Local Malays (NL) - RM 205 to 210 (K Hotel)
(3) PRC - RM 188 (Mentari)
(4) Thai - RM 238 (Skyriver)
(5) Indon
(6) Vietcongs - RM 188 (Mentari) RM 238/218 (Bond Spa)
(7) Russians
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 01-06-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i feel Ace is still a value for money place 80-100 ringgit if u are not choosy for new, young n pretty girls.
Most of the women are 25-40s n new ones scarce.
only 2-3 abt 22-23yo.

I talked to some local cheongsters and Most prefer service than looks n can be nego down to 50 for those plump 30s w not much customers .
But the pool of selection quite limited for me.
from the 80 or so i would say abt 10% doable.

i was there for a week n took 4 Viets all paid 80 n had good service. Enjoyed the budget tasty food nearby, claypot rice, bakuteh, kambing soup etc.

saw the thai w bad attitude, attractive face n fake boobs body but lots of sretch marks, advise to avoid her.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
i feel Ace is still a value for money place 80-100 ringgit if u are not choosy for new, young n pretty girls.
Most of the women are 25-40s n new ones scarce.
only 2-3 abt 22-23yo.

I talked to some local cheongsters and Most prefer service than looks n can be nego down to 50 for those plump 30s w not much customers .
But the pool of selection quite limited for me.
from the 80 or so i would say abt 10% doable.

i was there for a week n took 4 Viets all paid 80 n had good service. Enjoyed the budget tasty food nearby, claypot rice, bakuteh, kambing soup etc.

saw the thai w bad attitude, attractive face n fake boobs body but lots of sretch marks, advise to avoid her.
Ya, Pom has the same opinion that ACE bonking sessions are value for money too, as Pom is an old man, so MILF with shapely body or well-kept bodies and nice boobs are my choice. Pom experienced some bonks with some young Vietcongs, and Pom was ridiculed from all aspects (mole on face, little hair, pot belly, shoots air like leaking bicycle tyre tube, kiamsiap no tips, etc...) making Pom embarassed like hell.

That is one of the reasons why Pom avoids Vietcongs. Don't blame Pom as Pom has a glass heart, easily broken one

Recently Pom had tried one PRC MILF called Lili who has a well kept body and nice boobs. Now, only Pom realize she has light brown eyes a feature quite rare among Chinese. She told me maybe her great grand mother could be a Manchurian or even Russian as she was born in Heilongjiang. Hahahaha, maybe Manchurian but not Russkie
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 01-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

Recently Pom had tried one PRC MILF called Lili who has a well kept body and nice boobs. Now, only Pom realize she has light brown eyes a feature quite rare among Chinese. She told me maybe her great grand mother could be a Manchurian or even Russian as she was born in Heilongjiang. Hahahaha, maybe Manchurian but not Russkie
Bro, i tried her 6 months ago think through your contact.
good service n body.
from her Looks ,manchurian possible.
did not take her this time as prefer the younger viets.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1