The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
lawduck is Cool - loads of Potential
Good stables

Hi bros out there,

I started this thread is to help to alert brother, which stables are good & which stables are bad with fake photo. Hope that you'll will support & ups my point.

I understand that OKT's want to earn a living & the girls too but true photo should be share to us. I think that some brother will look at skills at times instead of face look. But of cos both is together that should be the best.

I'm not here to spoilt OKT's businness. We should support good OKT's.. Hope that you'll will support this thread.
Old 16-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future
Re: Good stables

I personally trust bro haonan!

one of his ex gals Kathy was and still is my all time favourite.
Old 16-07-2015, 06:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haonan bro stable for me, to be honest I only visit Dome 2 to check his new gems. So far I have tried 5 girls from his side, 4 girls have excellent service and I'm planning to RTF for 2 of them. Btw he stopped advertising for the bad service girl a short while after I posted the FR in the thread. He takes our feedback very seriously and will advise the girls accordingly. In return, I post every single FR for the girls as much as possible for the bros here to see and most importantly, for the girls who deserve more clients and better treatment from the bros.

Even if I happen to see some "nice" ones from other stables, I will double check with the bros here first. A lot of bros here are nice and warned me via PM or posting on the actual thread whereas my enquiry was posted.

Now for the bad part of dome 2, most will be miss imo(might vary to other bros), out of a few random OKTs, I have only felt satisfied with one girl and thats Tara from Cindy OKT. I actually RTF her and her service was even better the 2nd time.

Even though I have posted in other bad bonk thread warning all bros, I will still warn bros who haven't seen it here again. Do NOT trust "Toyboxes" OKT, he posted very old pictures of the girls, I met up with his girl Lili F cup, she is 20-30kg heavier in real life, spare tire bigger than any uncle. I posted a honest FR in his thread, he deletes the thread, remade new one and zap me 4 times in a row(one minute interval with same reason, so its pretty obvious).

All in all, we're here to exchange information and have fun, not to pay money to feel even shittier. I will keep on posting honest FRs to return the help I get from many bros here even if it means the OKTs zapping me.
Old 16-07-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Haonan bro stable for me, to be honest I only visit Dome 2 to check his new gems. So far I have tried 5 girls from his side, 4 girls have excellent service and I'm planning to RTF for 2 of them. Btw he stopped advertising for the bad service girl a short while after I posted the FR in the thread. He takes our feedback very seriously and will advise the girls accordingly. In return, I post every single FR for the girls as much as possible for the bros here to see and most importantly, for the girls who deserve more clients and better treatment from the bros.

Even if I happen to see some "nice" ones from other stables, I will double check with the bros here first. A lot of bros here are nice and warned me via PM or posting on the actual thread whereas my enquiry was posted.

Now for the bad part of dome 2, most will be miss imo(might vary to other bros), out of a few random OKTs, I have only felt satisfied with one girl and thats Tara from Cindy OKT. I actually RTF her and her service was even better the 2nd time.

Even though I have posted in other bad bonk thread warning all bros, I will still warn bros who haven't seen it here again. Do NOT trust "Toyboxes" OKT, he posted very old pictures of the girls, I met up with his girl Lili F cup, she is 20-30kg heavier in real life, spare tire bigger than any uncle. I posted a honest FR in his thread, he deletes the thread, remade new one and zap me 4 times in a row(one minute interval with same reason, so its pretty obvious).

All in all, we're here to exchange information and have fun, not to pay money to feel even shittier. I will keep on posting honest FRs to return the help I get from many bros here even if it means the OKTs zapping me.
Good Bonker,

Willing to share his Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction. AppreciateD

CheeRS

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
I personally trust bro haonan!

one of his ex gals Kathy was and still is my all time favourite.
Support.... at least much better than the rest of the pack. Spineless. Shameless.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawduck View Post
hi bros out there,

i started this thread is to help to alert brother, which stables are good & which stables are bad with fake photo. Hope that you'll will support & ups my point.

I understand that okt's want to earn a living & the girls too but true photo should be share to us. I think that some brother will look at skills at times instead of face look. But of cos both is together that should be the best.

I'm not here to spoilt okt's businness. We should support good okt's.. Hope that you'll will support this thread.
bump la. Earn money, not cheat money, lazy ass admins!
Old 01-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
mecolour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymecolour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Good stables

Sharing is caring . We also must spend our hard earned money worth it if not might as well eating at restaurant better "Value for Money".
BUmp support this thread
Old 02-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Most sites have FAKE comments, FAKE photos, pretending to be busy and all....it's for you to figure out which is which.

The root of the prob is: middle parties take TOO MUCH bullsh*t fee/commission from the FLs while doing practically NOTHING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecolour View Post
Sharing is caring . We also must spend our hard earned money worth it if not might as well eating at restaurant better "Value for Money".
BUmp support this thread
Old 02-09-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Matrizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Definitely Bro Haonan for me too. Can hardly go wrong with the girls in his stable.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
mecolour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymecolour deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boinkboinkboink View Post
Most sites have FAKE comments, FAKE photos, pretending to be busy and all....it's for you to figure out which is which.

The root of the prob is: middle parties take TOO MUCH bullsh*t fee/commission from the FLs while doing practically NOTHING!
now supporting on haonan25 stable ... service was really top notch cheers
Old 03-09-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecolour View Post
now supporting on haonan25 stable ... service was really top notch cheers
Second that.
Old 19-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support this thread, even though I've been cheonging for so long, I still get cheated by these fake pics posted. Too late after reaching the location. Wasted time n money.
Old 19-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Matrizz, can share which stable is bro haonan from? Thanks.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 15
argonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by charsiew View Post
Bro Matrizz, can share which stable is bro haonan from? Thanks.
He used to be independent advertiser, now in changi chalet alreadi
Old 11-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
sorasan is one of the Best!sorasan is one of the Best!sorasan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonaut View Post
He used to be independent advertiser, now in changi chalet alreadi
Miss him deep deep , his gals used to be one of the best
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1