The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
tamtamyok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: what happen to the great bonks thread?

You are welcome...

I learnt that if the picture was not showing body, or hiding stomach with hands or camera angle, then immediately skip; if they were attempting to hide or photoshop, then they were trying to sell something that's not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmeister View Post
Bro TamTamYok;

Many thanks for the report on Cassie http://sgforbiddencity.com/?models=cassie). I was really tempted to try her, but your FR has saved me from a bad experience and loss of $!. Great thread to keep going...funmeister
When I give honest feedback, OKT zaps me. When I sugar coat, I get zapped as OKT. So fuck it, I will give my honest feedback, zap me all you like. Only retards are holding on to rep and power in a virtual world like precious gems.
Old 21-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
pussycat69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TQ bro Tam Tam Yok for sharing FR on cassie by stable forbiddencity so bad ah
I take her off my list
I tried Angel from same Stable forbiddencity looks ok 75 % picture, like villiage girl type but quickie 30 min service fuck and go type. Everything also cannot. No kissing, no french, cannot paint, lick her neck, boobs she say itchy.
Old 21-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

OKT show put up video recordings of FLs to back up their stats, at least video cannot do touch up and photoshop...what you see is what you get.
Old 21-02-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sammyboyforum.com/show...77683&page=189

Any one tried before? Just to cfm is good....

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 21-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post

under this stable i only tried hu jing squirter before and its not my cup of tea
anyway for 120 unlimited, your expectations on the looks, figure and age (already stated milf) should not be too high anyway...

it is more for bros who don't mind the above and simply wants to stretch their dollars
the FLs in that stable has been around for a long time (years), so i believe they have their stable set of regulars
Old 21-02-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2148 / Power: 19
chris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond reputechris8080 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
under this stable i only tried hu jing squirter before and its not my cup of tea
anyway for 120 unlimited, your expectations on the looks, figure and age (already stated milf) should not be too high anyway...

it is more for bros who don't mind the above and simply wants to stretch their dollars
the FLs in that stable has been around for a long time (years), so i believe they have their stable set of regulars
The age and face is OK. Just that the service.... Coz I kanna before stated bbbj, but don't even bj. Can kiss but go there cannot. Can cim but cannot. Cannot touch boobs and nipples. Cannot touch pussy. Shower yourself before and after. Hair also cannot touch lmao..... that's why very very very scare now choosing fl here in dome 1,2,3 .....

non-asian

~ Proud Member Of SBF Tiko Club ~
Old 21-02-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The age and face is OK. Just that the service.... Coz I kanna before stated bbbj, but don't even bj. Can kiss but go there cannot. Can cim but cannot. Cannot touch boobs and nipples. Cannot touch pussy. Shower yourself before and after. Hair also cannot touch lmao..... that's why very very very scare now choosing fl here in dome 1,2,3 .....
if the FL used fake or heavily photoshoped pics and turns out to be too old, fat, ugly, etc... we can still immediately u-turn

but if the FL is syt, pretty and good figured we wouldn't know it will be a bad bonk until when things get started
eg: let u shower alone, sms/answer calls during service, cannot touch here n there, black face, bad attitude, rushing u to cum, short change on service, etc
then u also bo bian have to pay up

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 21-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Bro ken79
If go into room see FL not look like picture because picture heavily photoshop can I leave without paying? I always paiseh to leave.
Old 21-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat69 View Post
Bro ken79
If go into room see FL not look like picture because picture heavily photoshop can I leave without paying? I always paiseh to leave.
u are the patron (consumer), if the goods are not as advertised why can't u leave?

but once u get the show started, then u have to pay lor
once opened considered sold!!

unless the situation is so bad that provided the bonking has not started, u can still leave if u want, with a rejection fee perhaps, but only in extreme cases, i have met a few FLs last time and threaten to leave right away; immediately their attitude turn 180 degrees LOL

oh yes, there is this once this FL she threw me out, LOL
because on my return visit i brought a fren to bonk her and i wanted to bonk her housemate, but she thought i was booking her and she got pissed off!
on a previous thread a lot of bros complaining about her attitude, she is actually still around though

so if your gut feel is a "NO", please don't go ahead and put yourself through the ordeal then walk out feeling grumpy, sorry for yourself and a 100-120 poorer.

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)

Last edited by Ken79; 21-02-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: add more details
Old 21-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
FirstEleven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just finish my session with 喵喵.

Her BBBJ is one of the top few that I’ve tried. Excellent blow job that never fail to make me CIM.
Her FJ is very responsive and she is super wet.
In particular, I like the way she actively adjust her body or re-position to ensure she maximize her share of the enjoyment.
Sexy moans, I eventually surrendered my load to her in cowgirl, damn power!
I was totally drained by her from 2 CIM and 1 FJ! hehehe ........ I think I cannot handle her!
Meow Meow initiated for a 4th round but I don’t have the power to go for it …..what a shame…. hehehe

Looks: 7.5 attractive looking Milf

Boobs : 8.5 Natural & firm beautiful boobs

BBBJ: Top-notch service! She is really into it! one of the best

CIM: Top-notch service Suck clean and dry, continue sucking until she is satisfy

Frenching: 8 She is very active

Painting: She seems to enjoy it. And got real wet. (seems like she like to use her pussy on your face, my face all wet wet and with her horny juice smell …. shiok!

FJ: Top-notch service! Tight for her age, with good riding skill ….. damn power …can feel her squeezing my dick

Attitude: Very good attitude, friendly and accommodating and willing to please. Very hardworking keep making my dick hard and I went home a happy man

I like her service and will RTF her again.

Not for those who are looking for SYT!
Bros who are looking for chio Milf with excellent BBBJ and CIM and those who can cum many time, she is a good call!
Her face fuck is a must try!
Old 21-02-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Anyone went this before ?

http://sgforbiddencity.com/?models=fei-fei

Saw her number in some bad bonk .. But uncertain
Old 21-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
Xyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXyborg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, mind sharing who was the one?
Old 21-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 19
terrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of lightterrence74 is a glorious beacon of light

http://singapore.jackylist.com/escor...FJ-CIM/4282517

This look pretty is she still on this line?
Old 21-02-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
gorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygorky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.shenhua69.com/nicolee/

Anyone tried her before? Its tough finding a good bonk nowadays....
Old 22-02-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Bro gorky
Read FR this Nicole from SH69 provide quickie 30 min service wah! Price now go up to $130

Bro Ken79 TQ for your advice will try to be more thick skin next time I meet FL not look like picture I reject if not pretty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1