The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of
Re: Boycott all MP

people all so eager to 'support' local ml.

But you need to ask yourself: WHERE ARE ALL THE LOCALS? Where are the SYT? They are so rare and why? Don't want to work? Industry hard to earn? Off the top of my head, I can only recall the lv2 Jalan Sultan which has since up lorry which had actual local syt and even then their massage sucks, a.k.a you didn't go there for the massage.

Supply and demand, simple. No supply of affordable local, here comes the PRC.

For example, Look at the 'local' thread, 1 HJ for $100. Her hand made of gold?

Last edited by HomeDelete; 18-10-2018 at 06:22 PM.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mrbd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Bro,

Please be realistic. When biology and nature calls you should have a way to release the built-up tension. That's nature, nothing wrong or weird about that. When you don't release then prepare for mental stress and illness.

Second: try to see things in perspective. As I travelled in a lot of countries I know what's on offer in other parts of the world. I can tell you that it's not bad at all on our island! Go to western Europe or USA. I pity those angmoh men. Steadily all their opportunities to cheong are being taken away from them. Then this #metoo movement makes things worse. In most USA-states you can loose your job, car, everything when police bust you with a hooker. You are treated as the biggest criminal. In Scandinavia the same.
i agree bro.. no mp (or not many) or like that in usa or maybe i dun know local scene there
Old 18-10-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

Fuck off idiots
Old 18-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
interesting title. well, now strong wind. not keen to chiong now. save money as well.
Yeah i heard about it too, strong wind out there now.
Luckily now reservist, i can stop my urges for two weeks

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 19-10-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Good morning all bros,
boycott mp, just a moment, a week till 1 month, just diy, look 4 wife,gf, fb, local fb during the period. have to clean up these industrial, stop the nonsense from from prc shit. knn p massage, post syt photo cheap shot at fb, infested heartland area. let make the MP scene great again. cannot keep kenna chop carrot. the only thing to do is boycott. just cannot keep complaint pappies but keep giving them the mandate
Old 19-10-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Boycott all MP

u know just the other day, i managed to get a ML to do HJ for 30 bucks.

halfway through the deed she grumble:"三十还这样难出” then just yank the hell out of my tool.

I think we are spoiling the market with all the 50 dollars HJ. anyway i dont think I am ever going to return to that massage place.
Old 19-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
u know just the other day, i managed to get a ML to do HJ for 30 bucks.

halfway through the deed she grumble:"三十还这样难出” then just yank the hell out of my tool.

I think we are spoiling the market with all the 50 dollars HJ. anyway i dont think I am ever going to return to that massage place.
Wtf bro $30 you give me I can eat for 2 days. Why give that ungrateful China slut? I rather you donate to the charity and build your good Karma bro.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitingtay View Post
Wtf bro $30 you give me I can eat for 2 days. Why give that ungrateful China slut? I rather you donate to the charity and build your good Karma bro.
Lol would u like to offer your hand service to Bro Greenfrog? He will pay u $30
Old 19-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

The raid across island will kill mp off.
Thanks govt & 999.
Old 19-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Good morning all bros,
boycott mp, just a moment, a week till 1 month, just diy, look 4 wife,gf, fb, local fb during the period. have to clean up these industrial, stop the nonsense from from prc shit. knn p massage, post syt photo cheap shot at fb, infested heartland area. let make the MP scene great again. cannot keep kenna chop carrot. the only thing to do is boycott. just cannot keep complaint pappies but keep giving them the mandate
"Let make MP scene great again"
U sound like Trump....
Old 19-10-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
The raid across island will kill mp off.
Thanks govt & 999.
Give the anti vice another year. All MPs and SPA will vanish in 2020.
Old 19-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

I support boycott the shit prostate $88 crap. All these money will be taken offshore by the women out of our economy.
Old 19-10-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Lol would u like to offer your hand service to Bro Greenfrog? He will pay u $30
Lol. I am trying to emphasis the importance of money in my previous post.

Under no circumstances would I want a guy’s hand on my dick.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7frogporridge View Post
Give the anti vice another year. All MPs and SPA will vanish in 2020.
My point is: at least we DO have mp's and other venues for our biological needs. In other countries (zombie- angmoh-land, frustrated-Indian-dude land, Arab-land) they do not have anything except their right hand.
And are we heading this same direction?
Old 19-10-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Lol. I am trying to emphasis the importance of money in my previous post.

Under no circumstances would I want a guy’s hand on my dick.
Lol somehow its not compelling enough. Dont u agree the value of $30 would increase greatly if he was keen in earning it? Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1