The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage around AMK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Recently got massage by one syt with happy ending (standard rate) and not required to upgrade to P massage pkg.
Can share?
Old 29-11-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
You power lah. Voice alone can make you hard. Then teasing can make you shoot? Save a lot of money sia
if she send me sexy video of her i can PCC at home liao...no need visit her

massage there not cheap....so far also no FR....
Old 30-11-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried coco some time back as i work nearby.

Just bbook a slot with her for usual msg and inform counter when you reach. Went there at ard 8 and was talking to her thru the msg. Learnt that her china hubby left her with 2kids now under her parents toll so have to send money back. Basically her pay is not bad la but want to earn more so offer hj @ $50.

For me i managed to get 4g roaming. Fondle boobs and unhook bra but cant remove top. Dug her cb from outside pants. Knn keep moaning and soft like jelly on you and felt the underwear fking wet even pants also wet liao but dont do full service.
Shoot and paid her. Jio her out to fuck during off dsy but she reject. She got a cousin working there too if you notice her wechat moments closely you will know is who.

Sorry for the bad english but know cannot fuck i dont visit liao haha. Now move on to another place with a viet syt. Rtf twice and she promised fj on the 3rd visit onwards.
Any bros interested in Candy B+ / tongkat ali coffee/honey haha. Bought and tried quite useful for me
Old 30-11-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share bro? Kumsia
Old 30-11-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboy95 View Post

Just bbook a slot with her for usual msg and inform counter when you reach. Went there at ard 8 and was talking to her thru the msg. Learnt that her china hubby left her with 2kids now under her parents toll so have to send money back. Basically her pay is not bad la but want to earn more so offer hj @ $50.

For me i managed to get 4g roaming. Fondle boobs and unhook bra but cant remove top. Dug her cb from outside pants. Knn keep moaning and soft like jelly on you and felt the underwear fking wet even pants also wet liao but dont do full service.
Shoot and paid her. Jio her out to fuck during off dsy but she reject. She got a cousin working there too if you notice her wechat moments closely you will know is who.

Sorry for the bad english but know cannot fuck i dont visit liao haha. Now move on to another place with a viet syt. Rtf twice and she promised fj on the 3rd visit onwards.
Any bros interested in Candy B+ / tongkat ali coffee/honey haha. Bought and tried quite useful for me
how is the massage ? good or not good ?
Old 03-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Fj? Serious? So did you make it for 3rd visit?
Old 11-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tomteo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Bro, can share the location & number for the Viet?
Old 13-12-2018, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 7
fortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfortian17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zpiter View Post
Anyone tried the 24hr C*** Spa in amk? Passby there ystd when buying Toto.
Is this joint still around?
Can share please?
Old 13-12-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 16
hellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of lighthellobag is a glorious beacon of light

Any Bros can share good massage at amk?
Old 13-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Tried massage by Angel from Northen :P Spa. Good massage skill but no GQ Maybe I not handsome
Old 13-12-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Coffeeboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Tried massage by Angel from Northen :P Spa. Good massage skill but no GQ Maybe I not handsome
issit near many kopitiam + near mscp next to condo? =D
Old 14-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeeboi View Post
issit near many kopitiam + near mscp next to condo? =D
Nope. Opposite is the big open car park and nearby is courts
Old 16-12-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

think i want to go find her soon....every morning send me voice message really cannot tahan her sexy voice ...anyone else tried her ?
Old 16-12-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

think i want to go find her soon....every morning send me voice message really cannot tahan her sexy voice ...anyone else tried her ?
Just need to manage your expectations on her looks.... Photos 8/10. Real life 6/10
Old 16-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Heard she went back already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1