The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
naemloisaDOG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Doing business in LOS

naemlo your dead hum kar chan mother is FUCK by many bastard dogs

Your mouth smelly, your character lagi smelly. O$P$, loaned 100k from me, now tiam tiam, ignore me. You smelly dick head. Wanted money, you almost kneel down and begged me. Now time to return, you add like big mafia. Lim beh will talk to your boss and see how to dig you out of your rat hole.

Smelly leg.

naemlo แม่ของคุณเป็นหญิงโสเภณี

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
More than this, depending on location, land price, quality of reno, materials and furnish. Not mine, I not so rich....just helping a relative.

As long as income, u are taxable. Doing business, tax must pay a bit to avoid trouble. BTW, I am not running the biz...
Old 25-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

I am wondering how will the moderator allows or tolerates all these nonsense? Many same repeated vulgarity without any reason or innovation. No substance postings, assuming Naemlo is OKT, next assuming Tonycheong and Naemlo are same person Now full of dirty linens....

Why not moderator creates a thread for stupid low scums to post, allowing them to copy and paste exactly the same vulgarity over and over again I dun mind, letting them to keep scolding my nick. No harm done.

Thai thread will be messy again like previously on Seaj and others but fortunately, those arguments have standard and substance but this
Old 25-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

naemlo you BASTARD DOG, why don you ask your dead kum kar chan smelly mother for answer . Moderator know we only target you because you are a son of a bastard smelly whore.

Quote:
I am wondering how will the moderator allows or tolerates all these nonsense? Many same repeated vulgarity without any reason or innovation. No substance postings, assuming Naemlo is OKT, next assuming Tonycheong and Naemlo are same person Now full of dirty linens....

Why not moderator creates a thread for stupid low scums to post, allowing them to copy and paste exactly the same vulgarity over and over again I dun mind, letting them to keep scolding my nick. No harm done.

Thai thread will be messy again like previously on Seaj and others but fortunately, those arguments have standard and substance but this
Old 25-05-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
naemloisAdog2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemloisaDOG View Post
naemlo you BASTARD DOG, why don you ask your dead kum kar chan smelly mother for answer . Moderator know we only target you because you are a son of a bastard smelly whore.
Cb kia, 0$P$......lets party.
Old 25-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
JasonBKK0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yahooooo.... all bros fall in. We are the alliance. My photo yan dao boh? We all target someone. We use the same vulgarity. Si beh smelly.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
JasonBKK is Cool - loads of Potential

naemlo you BASTARD DOG, why don you ask your dead kum kar chan smelly mother for answer Moderator know we only target you because you are a son of a bastard smelly whore.

Cb kia naemlo , 0$P$......lets party.

Quote:

Old 25-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
JasonBKK0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonBKK View Post
naemlo you BASTARD DOG, why don you ask your dead kum kar chan smelly mother for answer Moderator know we only target you because you are a son of a bastard smelly whore.

Cb kia naemlo , 0$P$......lets party.

Lets party, tonight no need to go bar and no soccer betting. CB kia... smelly leg.
Old 26-05-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Hrmp... why 28 rooms ah.

Anyway, later all the workers hold hands with u till cannot finish the project leh 555555
I think how many rooms is all up to the owner to decide bah...one room how much to rent out, and your target minimum how many room being occupied n monthly you earn how much after all relevant deduction.
If location good, can have good income like from 200k to 400k monthly and which is already a very high so monthly income liao...
Of cos depends on how much is your per room and total how many rooms you have...

but hor, the owner hold many responsibilty..
Why not find some apartment or old condo n buy a few floor instead n rent out the room ..
room any issue like water and etc have apartment management to handle...
room owner just get rental only...
Just my humble thoughts

I'M CIM KING
Old 26-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hrmp... why 28 rooms ah.

Anyway, later all the workers hold hands with u till cannot finish the project leh 555555
It depends on what u want to achieve with the land size. Tall building will be more ex due to piling and others. Just to highlight, maintaining a lift or 2 is not cheap. Further, province authority will not allow over certain height in some areas. The design from the contractor with different room sizes just good for 28 rooms with other facilities.

Workers won't cause they are better than me in their area.
Old 26-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Cb kia naemlo , Lets party, tonight no need to go bar and no soccer betting. CB kia... smelly leg.

Quote:
It depends on what u want to achieve with the land size. Tall building will be more ex due to piling and others. Just to highlight, maintaining a lift or 2 is not cheap. Further, province authority will not allow over certain height in some areas. The design from the contractor with different room sizes just good for 28 rooms with other facilities.

Old 27-05-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
5555 so coincidental they actually designed n quoted 28rooms also.
Hahahha great
Old 28-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Piling is headache. Need to make sure it's deep enough. I learnt something here. Never thought about the lift. Maintenance is high for lifts. Cost a bomb of breakdown

Naemlo bro, assume I rent a piece of small land in Thai (in lease). Can I convert into freehold after 30 years period if the owner willing to let go the land?
Is it worth in your opinion ?
Old 28-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post

Naemlo bro, assume I rent a piece of small land in Thai (in lease). Can I convert into freehold after 30 years period if the owner willing to let go the land?
Is it worth in your opinion ?
If u thinking of buying, u should buy initially n not after 30 yrs. Do your math.
Old 28-05-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Naemlo you BASTARD son of DOG. How much is your dead mother chao chee bye

Cb kia naemlo , Lets party, tonight no need to go bar and no soccer betting. CB kia... smelly leg.

Quote:
If u thinking of buying, u should buy initially n not after 30 yrs. Do your math.
Old 28-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

bastardnaemlo55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very creative bro, Chee bye kia naemlo dead mother Cheebye very smelly why anyone want to buy?

naemlo 0$P$.

Quote:
Naemlo you BASTARD son of DOG. How much is your dead mother chao chee bye

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1