The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Hold Hand Serwit

Quote:
Originally Posted by orantoz View Post
Just touched Down jakarta and staying at kemamg~ Any bro mind to bring me.for some adventure tomorrow ?
Consult Mas l***** (day shift) at Lokasari Plaza information desk counter.
Sometimes Mas T********** (night shift) works there part-time.
Old 22-05-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Hold Hand Serwit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Consult Mas l***** (day shift) at Lokasari Plaza information desk counter.
Sometimes Mas T********** (night shift) works there part-time.

I'm.staying at favehotel kemang... Planning to drop by classic but abit hesitate going alone... wanna.join? I mean.Today~
Old 22-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hellkai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reborned View Post
Have been going to jkt frequently these 1.5 years. Have been using wechat to hunt. So far mixed results but overall still manage to bonk some FL with quite good quality. Have not tried the popular spa or club.
Find it a bit hard filtering them using wechat but let's see what we come up this week and will share the experience.
Old 22-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by orantoz View Post
I'm.staying at favehotel kemang... Planning to drop by classic but abit hesitate going alone... wanna.join? I mean.Today~
Lol...why are u staying so far south.
Its near where i currently live.
Good luck to go classic, it will be very far (time n traffic) by car.

Another option for u will be going to grand wijaya.alot of spas there.

Be mindful puasa starts around this Saturday, and news going around alot of playground will be closed more than during last year puasa.
So good luck n be safe chionging
Old 22-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post

Be mindful puasa starts around this Saturday, and news going around alot of playground will be closed more than during last year puasa.
Taikok,
You are in Jakarta now??

My humble two cents.
Old 22-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 13
orantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to beholdorantoz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks for advice... Today not going out due to jet lag @.@
Old 22-05-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Taikok,
You are in Jakarta now??

My humble two cents.
Im posted to jkt for work.
I'm from singapore.

Dont call me taikok..thanks
Old 22-05-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im posted to jkt for work.
I'm from singapore.

Dont call me taikok..thanks
bro,
You help me out in the past...
Now you station in JKT?
How long have you been in JKT

My humble two cents.
Old 22-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Trip 2, for friendly information exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsex View Post
Bro,
Why would you say that???
We are here to share right??
Cheers..
He has the right to share whatever he wants.

This aakumu is a sex agent with no integrity. He copied others FR and claimed his. He did not acknowledge his wrong doing but instead giving excuses to justify he was right.

U can follow his trick via this, https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...postcount=8103

Last edited by naemlo; 22-05-2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old 23-05-2017, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Malio Tipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Eventually the whole tipping can go out of control and it's not really a small amount if you sit from 11pm to 2am (There were times I paid about 1mil in tips when I was drunk and couldn't really remember who took and what not)
I agree that the tipping requests by staff 'can' get out of control, and usually when you fail to control it yourself by being upfront and stern, but the situation above sounds like it was on you. If i only got a dollar for each time i heard someone overspend when they got drunk

In any case, this is the way Malio management has setup their environment, and they obviously allow their employees to ask for tips instead of paying them enough. You can either accept it and deal with it, or go elsewhere where it is not as widely permitted (4Play, Tease, Classic etc..). It is not going to change anytime soon.

If you still want to goto Malio, and want to avoid over tipping, keep small bills on hand (10/20/50k), limit your tipping to only those who serve you and preferably only once at end of night when you leave, and Be loud and strong enough to say NO to those who really haven't done anything to help you. Many of the people who complain about this are the ones who don't have the strength to say NO in person only to nag about it afterwards when it becomes useless. Don't forget these people only make less than $5 a day, it cost you nothing compared to what you will spend so don't be too stingy about it. Those with overly cheap/stingy attitude should not goto Malio at all - Seriously - just goto Classic or some local budget joint.
Old 23-05-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Malio Tipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
If you still want to goto Malio, and want to avoid over tipping, keep small bills on hand (10/20/50k), limit your tipping to only those who serve you and preferably only once at end of night when you leave, and Be loud and strong enough to say NO to those who really haven't done anything to help you.
Totally agreed.
Old 23-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I agree that the tipping requests by staff 'can' get out of control, and usually when you fail to control it yourself by being upfront and stern, but the situation above sounds like it was on you. If i only got a dollar for each time i heard someone overspend when they got drunk

In any case, this is the way Malio management has setup their environment, and they obviously allow their employees to ask for tips instead of paying them enough. You can either accept it and deal with it, or go elsewhere where it is not as widely permitted (4Play, Tease, Classic etc..). It is not going to change anytime soon.

If you still want to goto Malio, and want to avoid over tipping, keep small bills on hand (10/20/50k), limit your tipping to only those who serve you and preferably only once at end of night when you leave, and Be loud and strong enough to say NO to those who really haven't done anything to help you. Many of the people who complain about this are the ones who don't have the strength to say NO in person only to nag about it afterwards when it becomes useless. Don't forget these people only make less than $5 a day, it cost you nothing compared to what you will spend so don't be too stingy about it. Those with overly cheap/stingy attitude should not goto Malio at all - Seriously - just goto Classic or some local budget joint.
totally disagree with you here. The culture in the US is different and you are happy to tip. In asia and since you are on the Malio staff , they wont be there if the job didn't pay them enough to live on.

In asia , if your advice is to be followed , it will come to a situation where tips are EXPECTED even before any services are rendered. I agree with you that tipping is deserved if the services are ABOVE whats the usual standard of services.

I will gladly tip regardless in Malio , Classic (I even tip the beer ladies in Singapore!) but will be AFTER my experience there.
Old 23-05-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow American Style Spending/Tipping

The American style of spending/tipping is a culture of the west and that's the norm.

As for Asia this tipping habit is brought over by western visitors which is very prevalent in Thailand.
In certain countries like China tipping is not compulsory.
Those who tip are usually tourists and 土豪 local rich country bumpkins who like to show off their wealth.

End of the day if you feel you've received good service then by all means tip but not overtip if you want to keep the playground sustainable.
Old 23-05-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
totally disagree with you here. The culture in the US is different and you are happy to tip. In asia and since you are on the Malio staff , they wont be there if the job didn't pay them enough to live on.

In asia , if your advice is to be followed , it will come to a situation where tips are EXPECTED even before any services are rendered. I agree with you that tipping is deserved if the services are ABOVE whats the usual standard of services.
Respectfully, I think you are misinformed on this matter. Do you know the average wage of these staff is about 1-2 Juta/month? and despite working these jobs they still live in poverty. That amount barely covers their boarding, and only makes ends meet if they eat rice and tofu or cheap foods. Of course if they could find a livable wage they would do so.....but these guys dont' have the same opportunities and privileges we do living in 1st world countries; Indonesia still struggles with massive unemployment and lack of education. Taking any job to make something (even though not enough) is better than nothing. This is why you see so many beggars and traffic people on the streets working for mere coins.

I don't want to keep re-iterating this, but if people are truly bothered by lowly 3rd world minimum wage workers trying to earn a small tip for providing good honest services, then they should go somewhere else, or just suck it up and deal with it; be a selfish asshole or be generous, just don't complain about it and deter others who wish to be generous instead of greedy. I think its fine for them to 'expect' a tip given that they understand it should be earned and not just gifted. Honestly, we are talking at most a few dollars, which is nothing to us, but really helps out the hardworking staff struggling to survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The American style of spending/tipping is a culture of the west and that's the norm.
End of the day if you feel you've received good service then by all means tip but not overtip if you want to keep the playground sustainable.

*Note my views above only apply to the minimum wage staff who I feel are underpaid, and not to the Dancers who are relatively well paid $15/day + tips for LDs and are encouraged to push/scam customers for LDs and more services. I draw a distinction between lowly minimum wage workers and the Girls/Dancers who are much better compensated (and at times overcompensated) and aware of market effects of overpaying. Personally, when i am in Indonesia i see so much poverty and see the world through a more compassionate eye to realise how lucky i am. I regularly give money to random homeless on the street in Jakarta, and the graditute they show me is a reward in itself.

Last edited by lost99; 23-05-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 23-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Respectfully, I think you are misinformed on this matter. Do you know the average wage of these staff is about 1-2 Juta/month? and despite working these jobs they still live in poverty. That amount barely covers their boarding, and only makes ends meet if they eat rice and tofu or cheap foods. Of course if they could find a livable wage they would do so.....but these guys dont' have the same opportunities and privileges we do living in 1st world countries; Indonesia still struggles with massive unemployment and lack of education. Taking any job to make something (even though not enough) is better than nothing. This is why you see so many beggars and traffic people on the streets working for mere coins.

I don't want to keep re-iterating this, but if people are truly bothered by lowly 3rd world minimum wage workers trying to earn a small tip for providing good honest services, then they should go somewhere else, or just suck it up and deal with it; be a selfish asshole or be generous, just don't complain about it and deter others who wish to be generous instead of greedy. I think its fine for them to 'expect' a tip given that they understand it should be earned and not just gifted. Honestly, we are talking at most a few dollars, which is nothing to us, but really helps out the hardworking staff struggling to survive.

*Note my views above only apply to the minimum wage staff who I feel are underpaid, and not to the Dancers who are relatively well paid $15/day + tips for LDs and are encouraged to push/scam customers for LDs and more services. I draw a distinction between lowly minimum wage workers and the Girls/Dancers who are much better compensated (and at times overcompensated) and aware of market effects of overpaying. Personally, when i am in Indonesia i see so much poverty and see the world through a more compassionate eye to realise how lucky i am. I regularly give money to random homeless on the street in Jakarta, and the graditute they show me is a reward in itself.

Hi bro,
I think the minimum in Jakarta is about USD$350 per month.... as far as I know.
Dancer earns from tips and LDs....good money lah....

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1