The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
NightSwiftAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Forbidden relationship between a Secondary School girl and her biology teacher

This started when I was in Sec 2, actually at that time I already find this science teacher quite hot and cute. Not very tall he is about 165cm. But he captured my heart so i decided to opt to go to the 2nd class instead of the 1st class which allows me to take biology instead of physics. My then boyfriend was 1yr my senior and he was strongly against it and we quarrel and broke up. Quite lame and silly but i do not want to get him involve to complicate things. So i was saying, let's call my teacher Mr L. Mr L at then just divorce with his wife and he was going thru emotional downturn and i happen to be there for him everytime.

Let the story begins
Jus to declare this is purely fiction and based on my imaginary. Mr L and I are still friends but i still like him. But the story is what i actually hope it happen between us.

It started with me trying to get his number because during that time the ten yrs series assesment is not out. He said he will help me find it or photocopy the last yr book. Then instead of talking about book, we started texting heavily and i grew emotionally attached to him. He is 30yo that year but there is no age gap between us. We called each other at night, we msn and also meet up after school for tuition.

There was once he was having a bad day as he quarrel with his ex wife. I dunno the reason he was crying but i accompany him. It was after school at 4pm and there is plenty of empty classroom hence we used the one in the top level and last corner because he is giving me private tuition 1-1 and not nice if others saw it. That day he was crying and i sat down beside him on the floor. He was so sad and depressed so i decided to give him a hug.
Old 03-02-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Forbidden relationship between a Secondary School girl and her biology teacher

We are expecting a stemming and erotic story. Please move on.
Old 07-02-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
iHANDJOBLOVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Forbidden relationship between a Secondary School girl and her biology teacher

Good, steamy and erotic means I can pcc while reading.
Old 07-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Tonery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for juicy stories
Old 13-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

OMG!!! Sorry Samsters Bro & Sis!!! I didn't know this was approved.... I went to start a new thread in 2018!!! Seems like I really wanna share about what happened to me & Mr L. Lols!!!

Okok.. let me continue....
Old 13-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSwiftAngel View Post

There was once he was having a bad day as he quarrel with his ex wife. I dunno the reason he was crying but i accompany him. It was after school at 4pm and there is plenty of empty classroom hence we used the one in the top level and last corner because he is giving me private tuition 1-1 and not nice if others saw it. That day he was crying and i sat down beside him on the floor. He was so sad and depressed so i decided to give him a hug.
I hug him and in turn he hugged back... I was hoping for a kiss but nope... Think too much liao... Hahaha! I told him to cry it out and he really cry like a baby but i still think he damn shuai lah.. maybe when u like a person, whatever he do oso shuai!!! Hahaha! Awhile later he realised that he cry until his tears and mucus wet my white uniform and my light pink bra strap is visible so he told me to change.

Just nice i got keep one set of PE attire in my bag so I change. We girls usually change in classroom so without hesitation, I did the same as usual. Not trying to seduce him or what but facing the wall, i unbutton my uniform from the top.

When i was trying to lup over the PE attire suddenly he shouted "What are you doing?" I turned back with my T-shirt half way worn and haven't cover my boobs and I say "changing???" He say "Why never go toilet change?"
I reply: "Just change clothes no need go toilet... Toilet is very far and is on another story..."

Our school damn stupid... One level female toilet and one level male toilet... Anyway... Ya....

Then I saw him staring at my cleavage and I kinda enjoy his stares. I would imagine he will ask me remove my bra and all.. But nope, he order me to put on my shirt properly... He really gentleman sia and this really add points to him...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1