The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kreator28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Butch experience

Greetings bros.Any bro out there tried a butch before? Maybe can share your experience.Thank you.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Butch experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreator28 View Post
Greetings bros.Any bro out there tried a butch before? Maybe can share your experience.Thank you.
Have u? Or has one proposed to you?
Old 21-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Depending on my definition of butch... Two experience. One was a bi with pixie haircut and one was my ex colleague with C cup boobs but always dressed up like a guy with rather short hair.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreator28 View Post
If a guy have an experience with a butch, then she is a bi not a butch?
anyway I only have experience with a bi who was with a butch before me.
that gal was very confused, she love both man and women. How can a normal man be involve with a butch? they are usually fat and ugly but very sensitive and meticulous, that's why gals like them. that's what I was told by the bi.
Old 21-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Depending on my definition of butch... Two experience. One was a bi with pixie haircut and one was my ex colleague with C cup boobs but always dressed up like a guy with rather short hair.
on behalf Bro CW,

got pics to show?.....
Old 21-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNNYANDHORNY View Post
on behalf Bro CW,

got pics to show?.....
Sorry nope.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
If a guy have an experience with a butch, then she is a bi not a butch?
anyway I only have experience with a bi who was with a butch before me.
that gal was very confused, she love both man and women. How can a normal man be involve with a butch? they are usually fat and ugly but very sensitive and meticulous, that's why gals like them. that's what I was told by the bi.
I kind of wonder too. Would a butch sex with a man?
Old 22-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the lesson.

Last edited by sickopath; 22-11-2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old 22-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
I do have a relationship with a butch last year for about 2months. She’s a rather successful entrepreneur in her early fifties. By the way, she/he looks like a man in appearance. She’s my client for 4 years.

Cut it short, as she said I was her first man. Our relationship was underground. Super horny butch. Slight plumb and always although has a nice b plus cup, always wear tight inner wears to cover her assets.

Also possess a very strong and dominating character. The usual sex with her was nothing to share just usual stuff but she’s more keen to put on her strap on to have anal with her. Demanded sex almost every night from me. I have to report where I go almost every hourly. Once I was away in Bangkok for a business trip for 3days. She demanded I video call her every night and masturbate at least once through video call and cum before she allows me to get to bed.

Anyway, I was enjoying myself because of her strong sex drive. She did show me her collections of dildos, strap on & lots of sex tools. But shared nothing much on her other side. We stopped our relationship 2 months later when she had a new relationship with a Korean girl in her twenties. But it was a first and only relationship I ever had with a butch.
if you penetrated her and have sex with her then she is a BI who is very tomboy looking. A butch is a gay
Old 25-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
if you penetrated her and have sex with her then she is a BI who is very tomboy looking. A butch is a gay
Well, i think its of least concern whether she's lesbian or butch, she got a pussy, she turns me on and gets wet and offers her pussy. Just go ahead. No need to ask so many questions.
Old 25-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As long as she got a pussy, I dunn care if she is a butch or bitch.

I saw some butch quite chio.
Old 25-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Me mountain tortoise ! Simi si butch? Butcher I know la!
Old 25-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Knn u guys have really heavy taste
Old 26-11-2017, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lonelyarine is stuck in moderation for some time to come

a butch is a lesbian who plays the guy role, mainland Chinese calls the butch T

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Me mountain tortoise ! Simi si butch? Butcher I know la!
Old 26-11-2017, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

I think you need to have certain extent of gay-ness in order to fuck a butch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1