The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Noire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Guys can help a bit? I want to try but the last time I went the house close. I usually go Geylang afternoon but I went at 3pm it looks closed. Can I know what time they operate?
Old 18-10-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

After 7, will definitely be open
Old 19-10-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Oh Jib my Jib,

Took her last night for some good fun.

After bareback blowjob and ass rim, she rode in cow girl, switched to bang her in missionary, spoon and doggy style.

Felt like cumming and she sucked me good until I came in her mouth.

Went for dinner nearby.

Back to Jib for second shot, same old bareback blowjob. Banged the usual stances and this time she refused to blow/cim as her mouth was hurting. After some persuasion she still suck me good and I came again in her mouth.

She gagged few times during the blowjob, wished she could deepthroat my dick but guess its too much for her.

Leaving on 21st. I believe I supported her financially more than others and its worth it. Wonder if there will be another sweet, innocent and pleasant like her in Rowell...
Old 19-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro
Can descibe how jib

Look like. Brief description
Thx
Old 20-10-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Me0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all,

Back in Singapore this week. When I was here in June, Rowell was dead with everything closed. Looks like it's back again.
Question: I know H79, and one other up the street, but it was mentioned that there are 4 total. Can you say where they are?
H79 seems to b the main one that bros talkabout. The other ones are no good?

Thanks for the help!

PS: AndI did look through the thread but can't see where the other houses are.
Old 20-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me0000 View Post
Hello all,

Back in Singapore this week. When I was here in June, Rowell was dead with everything closed. Looks like it's back again.
Question: I know H79, and one other up the street, but it was mentioned that there are 4 total. Can you say where they are?
H79 seems to b the main one that bros talkabout. The other ones are no good?

Thanks for the help!

PS: AndI did look through the thread but can't see where the other houses are.
First of all go there early, like 7 pm or a bit earlier while it is still daylight.

Start your walk along Rowell from Serangoon Road. Slowly walk along the five-foot way in front of the shop houses towards Kampong Kapor Road (use google map if you are not sure). If there is no police presence the doors should be open. First brothel is a staircase behind the gate. You will find Malaysian Malay and Malaysian Indian ladyboys sitting on the staircase. Most will wear Indian ethnic clothes to appeal to the Indian/Bangla customers. No one will wear sexy clothes like bikinis or lingerie. Having said that, some of the Malay ladyboys look nice too but you cannot see their figures because they are sitting down on the staircase and they also wear long Indian clothes. One thing to note is that all the ladyboy brothels here will attract a small crowd outside the gates gawking at the girls. Can't miss it.

Walk further down you will come across a unit with bars on the windows and gate. Just only Malaysian Indian ladyboys sitting down on plastic chairs.

Cross Kampong Kapor Road to the other block of shop houses. Look for another crowd of gawkers. It's another brothel with a staircase filled with Malays and Indians again. And lastly, further down, the famous house of Thai ladyboys.

If all the doors are closed it means that anti-vice is around so you may have to wait until they open again.
Old 20-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from H79, got quite a few lookers. Took 1 pre-op semi-short hair with decent size cup by name of Soda. I remembered her from my romping at Cockatoo in Soi Cowboy 3 years back.

Her service was good as per before. Started off with a long BJ, balls sucking and rimming. I fondled her tool till it got real hard (it's not very big but ok decent) and then I pop the golden qns for her to CIM. She agreed and started stroking her hard tool while I gave it some love from my mouth till she reached the point of no return and unloaded all her soldiers into my mouth. I did not stop sucking every single drop till her legs went jelly.

After that she continued the BBBJ before some doggy and missionary while I pound her ass with my hands tightly gripping her firm C cup boobs. Unloaded my soldiers inside her and left a happy man. Gave her some tips since she did more than what I wanted and was probably overrunning the time limit.

For those who wanna spot her, she's probably the only one with semi-short hair. Definitely will RTF since she only just arrive last week.
Old 21-10-2017, 06:09 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Guys

New domain for the forum - https://sammyboyforum.com/
Please help to spread the word.. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
in the event that you cannot access the forum...

use a VPN or google DNS...

If you are on desktop .. Please bookmark twitter.com/sammyboyfor for update and new url...

if u are on mobile. Use this FREE browser to access the forum.
it is FREE, secure and Fast. best of all u dont need to do any configuration and you will be able to access the forum.

http://www.puffinbrowser.com/download/
u can also download it via playstore..

Please help to spread the word.. thanks

Google public DNS

How to Configure Google DNS on windows 8 and 10

How to Configure Google DNS on MAC

How to Configure Google DNS on windows7
[/QUOTE]

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Me0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
First of all go there early, like 7 pm or a bit earlier while it is still daylight.

Start your walk along Rowell from Serangoon Road. Slowly walk along the five-foot way in front of the shop houses towards Kampong Kapor Road (use google map if you are not sure). If there is no police presence the doors should be open. First brothel is a staircase behind the gate. You will find Malaysian Malay and Malaysian Indian ladyboys sitting on the staircase. Most will wear Indian ethnic clothes to appeal to the Indian/Bangla customers. No one will wear sexy clothes like bikinis or lingerie. Having said that, some of the Malay ladyboys look nice too but you cannot see their figures because they are sitting down on the staircase and they also wear long Indian clothes. One thing to note is that all the ladyboy brothels here will attract a small crowd outside the gates gawking at the girls. Can't miss it.

Walk further down you will come across a unit with bars on the windows and gate. Just only Malaysian Indian ladyboys sitting down on plastic chairs.

Cross Kampong Kapor Road to the other block of shop houses. Look for another crowd of gawkers. It's another brothel with a staircase filled with Malays and Indians again. And lastly, further down, the famous house of Thai ladyboys.

If all the doors are closed it means that anti-vice is around so you may have to wait until they open again.
Thank you so much for the details. How early do they open in the morning? I might be interested in a morning run.

Thx
Old 22-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me0000 View Post
Thank you so much for the details. How early do they open in the morning? I might be interested in a morning run.

Thx
They do not open in the morning. Business from approximately 6.30 pm to 1 am.

BTW, it is an illegal joint. Don't get caught with your pants down if anti-vice raid the place.
Old 22-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
qwerty91 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
They do not open in the morning. Business from approximately 6.30 pm to 1 am.

BTW, it is an illegal joint. Don't get caught with your pants down if anti-vice raid the place.
Anti-vice do not really raid the place. They are usually from ICA to catch illegal immigrants. Even if you are caught, they will take down your details and you are off to go.
Old 23-10-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty91 View Post
Anti-vice do not really raid the place. They are usually from ICA to catch illegal immigrants. Even if you are caught, they will take down your details and you are off to go.
I heard if antivice catches you with a preop ladyboy they will charge you for sodomy. Considered man to man sex which is homosexuality and illegal. That is scary to me. Does anybody have had a bad experience?

You are left free only if your partner is a genetic woman or postop.that is what I heard..
Old 23-10-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
qwerty91 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
I heard if antivice catches you with a preop ladyboy they will charge you for sodomy. Considered man to man sex which is homosexuality and illegal. That is scary to me. Does anybody have had a bad experience?

You are left free only if your partner is a genetic woman or postop.that is what I heard..
there is no case to charge, as there is no proof/evidence. Unless she makes a report.
Old 23-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty91 View Post
there is no case to charge, as there is no proof/evidence. Unless she makes a report.
If AV raid the house, they can easily peep into the room and catch you pants down with a LB. Rooms don't even have doors,, only a lousy curtain.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Rowell Ladyboys

PR and citizens dont have a thing to worry. It is the foreigners on working pass. If he is caught SPF will contact his employers, and chances of being sack is high.

This gen foreigners on working pass r required to respect this country rules and regulations. Many will not dare to break it even trying the best to hook up a local girl inorder to get into PAP good book.

That is another topic.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1