The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
jameskissu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Walked by Rowell and discovered a new house that has Malaysians. It's located near to Serangoon Road, next to the house that closed previously. Saw a few lookers, might head down to try sometime.
Bro exact location
Old 31-07-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time do they normally close shop?
Old 31-07-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Took Poy, a tall tanned LB with nice soft tits, shes here to earn enough money to become a real bottom.

Shes a hygienic person. Clean my dick few times before sucking me slow pace.

Squeezed and slapped her tits.

Refused to cim without tips.

Jerk me off as I came all over her tits.

Shes going back Hatyai tmr, the next time she will return as a post op.

My poor Alice never fails to smile but seems kinda sad.

I will cum back for her soon.

Samy looking sluttly like hell,

Need to bang her too.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
makmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tomorrow got new stock coming.... I think.
Anyone can confirm?
Old 02-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just purposely passed by the new house, looks like got a not bad looker there...
Old 02-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Just got back from Rowell. Saw some new LBs and some old ones from last week or so. The area behind the gate was not as packed with LBs as two weeks ago when it looked like Chatuchak market on a weekend. Poy lovers should note she has gone back home.

Saw this new ladyboy at the back and decided to take her.

Name: Pimchee or Pimchik (not sure which is correct)
Height: 1.70 meters (she told me)
Skin: Very fair. Look for the fairest, tall and skinny ladyboy and that would be Pimchee. However during fuck session I found she has some small pimples on her back so skin is not as smooth as one would expect but no problem for me.
Boobs: What boobs? Flat as Changi Airport runaway. All natural, no silicone. However the surprise is she has pink nipples. Quite rare sight.
Dress: She was wearing black bra top and blue denim shorts.
Communication: Does not speak English well. If you can speak some Thai it would be much better. Thankfully I can speak a little.
Overall package: Very pretty IMO. She says she is a Uni student and she sometimes model in CentralWorld.

Fuck Session
------------
I took off my clothes and approach Pimchee. She immediately pounced on me and started aggressive deep french kissing. He tongue was in my mouth before I could say another word. She began undressing while our lips and tongue were locked. Bra first, denim shorts next and finally the panties.

Pimchee has a small cock, probably due to her taking hormones. Can get semi-hard. She also did not shave so it is a bit like Mandai forest down there.

She stopped the tongue-fu and start licking my nipples and then proceeded to my crotch. She straight away deep-throat my cock like her life depended on it. I grabbed her head and did a short skull fuck. Her BBBJ is pretty good. I did not attempt CIM but you bros out there can try to find out.

She then stood up and started DFK again.

After a while I unlocked my lips and tongue and started licking her pink nips and then finally moved down to the small snake in the jungle and gave her a Singaporean welcome suck. She like it a lot but she liked it even more when I turned her around, parted her asscheeks and gave her a good licking of her asshole. She moaned and got high.

Before long she reached into her handbag and took out a condom. She wants to fuck!

Condom on, LB slut in doggy position, target acquired. Tried to put my cock in but she was tight. Being a student she doesn't get fucked often but I am sure by the end of her tour in Rowell her anus would be well fucked left, right and center by the bros here.

I did doggy, and then standing doggy and back to doggy. Stuck one and then two fingers in her ass. Tight and I can see some discomfort on her face so I did it slowly.

Finally rammed my dick in her ass and spewed out my hot cum in her ass. Unfortunately the condom got in the way.

Cleaned up, paid her the $30 plus tip for a job well done.

BTW, the OKT with the combed-back hair and mustache was scolding one of the ladyboys for doing something wrong. Reminds of army CSM who will fuck you upside down when he is angry.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1newborn View Post
just purposely passed by the new house, looks like got a not bad looker there...
Who is the not bad looker? I saw a really fair one in there with a huge ass when she turns around. Usually in a brown or bluish dress.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro77 View Post
Who is the not bad looker? I saw a really fair one in there with a huge ass when she turns around. Usually in a brown or bluish dress.

Not quite sure, just passed by, nvr ask/do anything, ya the 1 I saw quite fair, but ass big or not I not sure, cuz she stand in front of gate, but there's a black dot between her eye, like those Indian red dot
Old 03-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Just got back from Rowell. Saw some new LBs and some old ones from last week or so. The area behind the gate was not as packed with LBs as two weeks ago when it looked like Chatuchak market on a weekend. Poy lovers should note she has gone back home.

Saw this new ladyboy at the back and decided to take her.

Name: Pimchee or Pimchik (not sure which is correct)
Height: 1.70 meters (she told me)
Skin: Very fair. Look for the fairest, tall and skinny ladyboy and that would be Pimchee. However during fuck session I found she has some small pimples on her back so skin is not as smooth as one would expect but no problem for me.
Boobs: What boobs? Flat as Changi Airport runaway. All natural, no silicone. However the surprise is she has pink nipples. Quite rare sight.
Dress: She was wearing black bra top and blue denim shorts.
Communication: Does not speak English well. If you can speak some Thai it would be much better. Thankfully I can speak a little.
Overall package: Very pretty IMO. She says she is a Uni student and she sometimes model in CentralWorld.

Fuck Session
------------
I took off my clothes and approach Pimchee. She immediately pounced on me and started aggressive deep french kissing. He tongue was in my mouth before I could say another word. She began undressing while our lips and tongue were locked. Bra first, denim shorts next and finally the panties.

Pimchee has a small cock, probably due to her taking hormones. Can get semi-hard. She also did not shave so it is a bit like Mandai forest down there.

She stopped the tongue-fu and start licking my nipples and then proceeded to my crotch. She straight away deep-throat my cock like her life depended on it. I grabbed her head and did a short skull fuck. Her BBBJ is pretty good. I did not attempt CIM but you bros out there can try to find out.

She then stood up and started DFK again.

After a while I unlocked my lips and tongue and started licking her pink nips and then finally moved down to the small snake in the jungle and gave her a Singaporean welcome suck. She like it a lot but she liked it even more when I turned her around, parted her asscheeks and gave her a good licking of her asshole. She moaned and got high.

Before long she reached into her handbag and took out a condom. She wants to fuck!

Condom on, LB slut in doggy position, target acquired. Tried to put my cock in but she was tight. Being a student she doesn't get fucked often but I am sure by the end of her tour in Rowell her anus would be well fucked left, right and center by the bros here.

I did doggy, and then standing doggy and back to doggy. Stuck one and then two fingers in her ass. Tight and I can see some discomfort on her face so I did it slowly.

Finally rammed my dick in her ass and spewed out my hot cum in her ass. Unfortunately the condom got in the way.

Cleaned up, paid her the $30 plus tip for a job well done.

BTW, the OKT with the combed-back hair and mustache was scolding one of the ladyboys for doing something wrong. Reminds of army CSM who will fuck you upside down when he is angry.
Bro, you are one step ahead of me in giving her an FR.
Agree with you she is awesome
Old 04-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dearth_80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Should have listen to one of the bros advice here, make another man stake of going down and saw her again. The moment she saw me, we both avoided further eye contact. I dont is awkward or is just me knowing that what one of the bros mention, is just money. Feeling not as worst as that time, but still hurt. Sometime I don't know is just me or I am just a big fool to be slap and beaten the sense out of me. Still in the process of healing. I miss her so much.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
bjorn76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, after some reading on the pages I thought I would give it a try. Never been in that area anyway.

It was a busy busy time to walk around over there. Even Rowell street itself was full with people. Oh well.. up to number 79. Crowds in front. The boss was having an argument with a drunk guy. he couldn't get in. Around 15 people standing in front of the gate.

Newbie as I am.. I first thought that was a queue, but after some seconds I realized they were only there to watch the girls. I told the boss '30', he said 'no, 50' and I thought... oh what the hell. I'm a foreigner and 50 is still much better then the 150 I paid last night at orchard towers and worse service then that is not possible.

It's strange to choose a girl while watching through the fenced door, but oh well... Boss asked if I had made my choice. I said, just let me in and I choose there. All the girls jumped up when I walked in and started promoting themselves. Some real cuties there! I just shouted 'big dick and top' and I saw one of the girls who kept sitting looking intensly at me and making a jerking motion with her hand over the forearm... and thought bingo! Learned a lot after reading this forum this afternoon. Thanks for that!

Her name was ploy, thai, from bangkok, 21. Barely speaks english. but enough to communicate for this play. lot of giggles to the other girls and talking when we walked up the stairs. Djeeez, what a shithole! Thankfully she cleaned the mattress for me.

Undressing, on the mattress and the bbbj started. Pretty good actually. Her dick was already pretty hard and actually quite a good size as well. After around 20 min of sucking my dick and balls and her playing with my nipples and me already almost coming twice... I said it was time to fuck. She said I might be to big and I said 'don't worry, it will only hurt once'. she didn't understand. oh well... apparently she liked it, because while riding on top of me (pretty good movements actually), she sprayed her load on my stomach. Wow, quite a load! she says 'sorry, sorry'. I said it's okay and don't worry. Just suck my dick then. After another 5 min it was time to finish up and sprayed my load right in her throat. Nice! Not even blinking, just swallowing.

She cleaned me up afterwards. Again a sorry. Totally unnecessary, but ok. Got dressed up and walked out.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Some extra notes:
- in the 30 min I was in around 3 other girls walked in to look. The third one started to jerk of while looking at me. Funny concept, open house. The exhibitionist in me didn't mind at all.
- I gave her 10 dollar tip. These girls have a hard time, so something extra for the work I don't mind.
- she asked if I come back tomorrow, I said 'yes, but I'm butterfly', so she knows I probably pick someone else
- Door was closed when I wanted to walk out. Standing 5 min inbetween the girls was not a bad thing I can tell you. Sometime to explore the merchandise better. Some very nice species. Door was closed because police walked by. Ok no problem.
- In the cabin next to me big drama. Guy was drunk I guess. Girl shouting with her manly voice didn't help me at all. Then again, it's all part of the fun in such a place.
- While it's dirty, I felt pretty safe. Maybe that has to do that I'm a real big guy and have been in other strange places, but I actually enjoyed it.
- tomorrow if I have time again, and then maybe a threesome or something like that.

For other newbies.. ask away!
Old 07-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorn76 View Post
Some extra notes:
- in the 30 min I was in around 3 other girls walked in to look. The third one started to jerk of while looking at me. Funny concept, open house. The exhibitionist in me didn't mind at all.
- I gave her 10 dollar tip. These girls have a hard time, so something extra for the work I don't mind.
- she asked if I come back tomorrow, I said 'yes, but I'm butterfly', so she knows I probably pick someone else
- Door was closed when I wanted to walk out. Standing 5 min inbetween the girls was not a bad thing I can tell you. Sometime to explore the merchandise better. Some very nice species. Door was closed because police walked by. Ok no problem.
- In the cabin next to me big drama. Guy was drunk I guess. Girl shouting with her manly voice didn't help me at all. Then again, it's all part of the fun in such a place.
- While it's dirty, I felt pretty safe. Maybe that has to do that I'm a real big guy and have been in other strange places, but I actually enjoyed it.
- tomorrow if I have time again, and then maybe a threesome or something like that.

For other newbies.. ask away!
Nice one! Usually when others peek in your cubicle, they're asking to be invited in

I did get a third one who was peeking in FOC, just tipped her after the deed. Depends on the LBs also, sometimes they;re just curious
Old 07-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Went again. Took a real beautie up. R/Lita, she works normally in pattaya walking street. Forgot the name of the place, otherwise I should have remembered it. Real top. Massive tattoo on her back. very very sexy when she is riding when her back is to me.

This time no keekeboe. she also closed the curtain well with the bucket and everything. Anyway, service was ok but not fantastic. The one yesterday was much more intense and real. She did come with quite a load. impressive.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Headed down on Sunday and last night, but didn't manage to take any. Quite limited stocks and none caught my fancy. Asked the OKT about when the new batch would be in and was told only next week or the week after.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1