The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Beware ML Wendy fly kite

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
She advertise in a few stickies in this forum. Easiest way is to search ‘Wendy’ in the forum. Only chio Viet girl you’ll find in the search.
this Wendy used to work in Rose Spa. When she massaged me, she was on the phone most of the time. really bad service. looks like she has not changed
Old 13-12-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Share by one of the bro here... went down to this spa... was easy to find and lot of parking lot nearby... is quite near to Hotel boss also

Book this busty mlif for 30mins BBBJ with JUAGEN ... Was really worth every single cent spend.

Her JG was damm solid and good it take about 20mins for this...
After the JG she gave a solid BBBJ ... her BBBJ was damm solid and shiok... the way she blow... and she go down deep deep OMG.... and was like cover my whole 2IC into her mouth and her the twisting tongue was damm good.....

AFter about one whole 10mins till i cannot tahan and exploded my whole full loaded thick thick lot into to her powerful mouth to my surprise she swallow it down in front of mouth with that CFM look oh dear... so long never met this kind of solid powerful gem....

Looks: typical CFM mlif 8/10
Boobs: think is 36C(soLID NATURE squeezable BOOBS my cup of tea)
JG: IS really those authentic kind
BBBJ W CIm: Super deep deep throat with lot of twist n swirling movement
Attitude: she can be your skillful mistress
GFE .. KC POWER...
Damage 70/30mins with 10 tips for her tip top service

overall a great experience.

RTM: another addon contact in my list

Highly recommend for bro who love JG and BBBJ... JG really those kind of real authentic so it feel some pain here n there if u nvr do before ... for those who do before will know what i say...
Can share bro
Old 13-12-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Share by one of the bro here... went down to this spa... was easy to find and lot of parking lot nearby... is quite near to Hotel boss also

Book this busty mlif for 30mins BBBJ with JUAGEN ... Was really worth every single cent spend.

After the JG she gave a solid BBBJ ... her BBBJ was damm solid and shiok... the way she blow... and she go down deep deep OMG.... and was like cover my whole 2IC into her mouth and her the twisting tongue was damm good.....

AFter about one whole 10mins till i cannot tahan and exploded my whole full loaded thick thick lot into to her powerful mouth to my surprise she swallow it down in front of mouth with that CFM look oh dear... so long never met this kind of solid powerful gem....

GFE .. KC POWER...

Highly recommend for bro who love JG and BBBJ... JG really those kind of real authentic so it feel some pain here n there if u nvr do before ... for those who do before will know what i say...
Hi
Is it possible to share her contact with me?
Thank you.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaBoy View Post
Really appreciate if Bro Samto can share his west contact. Thanks.
Got the contact from Samto bro and really no regret and will surely RTM. Very sensual p massage without asking for extra and can top up for very shiok Juagen.
Old 14-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonnyray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
She has RTC. Please stop asking me about this Gem. I am also very sad she’s gone...

I have one FR for a ML in bro sexbombed stables.
Open to trade because she is really really good and I don’t want to overwork or over book her...
Her initials is X******* T********

Here is my detailed FR;

Open door, she popped her head out after I stepped in.
Omg she’s 100% like her photo and in a sexy black see through night gown.
As soon as I walked into her room (stays alone in 1 bedroom apt), she took off her night gown and undergarments, revealing her big round and perky breasts with nice hard nipples (brown but not super dark).
Then she turned around and I felt my didi stir as I witnessed the cutest “ah girl” type asscheeks.
The kind where you see young ah Lians walking around in orchard cine/orchard gateway with hot pants and part of their butts saying hello to the world.
I faster took off my clothes and abit shy cause she has a really hot body.
But I LUN! Wanted to let her think I’m gentlemen (which I certainly am) but I also wanted her to know I think she’s hot so just complimented her and she smile and say thanks.
Then she told me to follow her to the shower and she started washing me.
This is a very very arousing shower because after soaping me up, she used her whole body to wash my back. Omg her big soft boobs is now pressing against my back and going in circles. Damn shiok.
Then she turned me around and washed my didi, which by now was alr semi-hard, almost 90degs if you know what I mean.
Then she stopped and turned around, tiptoed and moved her cute asscheeks back until she reached my 2IC, then she pushed back and my rod was in the middle, grinding her ass and pussy.
She moaned nicely while pulling my arms around her body and let me feel her up, pussy and breasts and flat tummy. She didn’t once stop my hands from roaming anywhere but that’s because I didn’t push her boundaries on this first visit.
I smelled her neck and breathed down the back of her ears, would’ve licked her but she was soapy, too strategic. I like.
Then she stopped as I was having fun teasing her pussy. Nb.
She rinsed the soap off and then knelt down and started blowing my now rock hard cock standing at about 120degs.
She must have thought she can finish me off once in the shower, but I LUN! Really really close but she stopped (maybe she was just toying with me) and told me to dry off and go to the bed.

After reaching the bed, the GFE was amazing. Her cute little tongue playing with my marbles and twirling around all the way up my shaft made me instantly hard again. Then she popped it in her mouth and it felt really good. No teeth, warm and wet, she put one hand at the base of my rod and kept gently “massaging”, and with her other hand, took mine and put it on her boob and with my hand on her nice big tits, she squeezed her own tits through my hand, signally for me to do that while she moved to the other side and squeezed the other melon (ok, it’s probably a C cup but she’s so petite so it looked much bigger, very very proportionate ) Didn’t take long for me to unload all that pent up sexual tension into her little muffled moaning mouth.
She sucked up all my cum until my rod went a little limp and she squeezed the base of my rod all the way up to the underside of my mushroom head then removed her head from my little head with all my cum still in her mouth.

After she washed up, she went ahead to massage me.
Good and hard and kept checking if it’s ok for me.
Spoke to her about a lot of things and found out she’s here only for another month or so. I will try to find her once a week if I can...

After massage, my neck area completely unknotted and I was ready for round 2. Which was freaking awesome.
I played with her pussy and she was a little wet as I tickled and teased her before rubbing her pussy. She didn’t put my head between her legs so I’m guessing she didn’t want to be licked which was a little turn off for me but blessing in disguise because I get to enjoy her non-stop vacuum action for longer! This time, she used her hand together with her mouth to twist up and down my rod. Felt so good when I finally surrendered myself to this more vigorous bbbj and CIM.

Washed up again and watched her cute butt walking to the toilet and back. She’s Not a time watcher but we ended on time. When I was getting dressed, I asked her if she has another customer and she said yes, he’s downstairs now. So I faster got dressed and didn’t want to eat into her time and another bro’s time. She laughed and said don’t worry, take your time to get dressed. I like her a lot. Rare to have a good masseuse who can also give bbbj + CIM. If you already know who I’m talking about, please, take care of her. Bros who don’t know and wish to find out, I will screen your SBF profile before introducing her contact. Must take care of gems. She is definitely not one to be missed because she is Tons better than most.

Have a good weekend and happy massaging!

Hi honest bro can share contact of this lady? Have a few girls to trade with you, pm me thanks in advance!
Old 16-12-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Today just had a wonderful experience and surprise for a 30mins JUAGEN SERVICE by this SEXY MLIF @ Joo Chiat... Is a in house massage place recommend by fellow bro...

So reach there have a cup off water and went in had a shower, , came out and wrapped with the towel on and went to the massage bed. Lie down and waited for this Mlif sit in between my leg . Can feel that this mlif is trained as she really can do a good juagen and she know where is the acupoint to press...

After the long 15-20mins ..... Suddenly I heard some clothes being removed from the body,.. which mean is time for my HJ... She start to readjust her sitting position.
Some clothes being removed from the body...yours or hers??
I used to visit a JG lady in JC area. Not sure if same. Possible to share? Thanks.
Old 16-12-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:

After the JG she gave a solid BBBJ ... her BBBJ was damm solid and shiok... the way she blow... and she go down deep deep OMG.... and was like cover my whole 2IC into her mouth
GFE .. KC POWER...
Damage 70/30mins .
Please share. Never heard there is people who do 30min JG. Even if do, never heard of they do BBBJ n CIM. Maybe you have chemistry with her.
Old 16-12-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Got the contact from Samto bro and really no regret and will surely RTM. Very sensual p massage without asking for extra and can top up for very shiok Juagen.
Good to hear you enjoyed the session. Thanks for feedback.
Old 17-12-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15480 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

GFE .. KC POWER...

that's the combination that I look forward to...jg + bbbj.
thanks in advance if you can share.
btw, why not an hour session? 30 mins for both in my opinion is a little bit tight on timing.
Old 18-12-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!

Bro can share the location of this gem milf .. thanks in advance
Old 18-12-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!iphone3353 is one of the Best!

Hi bro can share the contact of X.....T.... thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
She has RTC. Please stop asking me about this Gem. I am also very sad she’s gone...

I have one FR for a ML in bro sexbombed stables.
Open to trade because she is really really good and I don’t want to overwork or over book her...
Her initials is X******* T********

Here is my detailed FR;

Open door, she popped her head out after I stepped in.
Omg she’s 100% like her photo and in a sexy black see through night gown.
As soon as I walked into her room (stays alone in 1 bedroom apt), she took off her night gown and undergarments, revealing her big round and perky breasts with nice hard nipples (brown but not super dark).
Then she turned around and I felt my didi stir as I witnessed the cutest “ah girl” type asscheeks.
The kind where you see young ah Lians walking around in orchard cine/orchard gateway with hot pants and part of their butts saying hello to the world.
I faster took off my clothes and abit shy cause she has a really hot body.
But I LUN! Wanted to let her think I’m gentlemen (which I certainly am) but I also wanted her to know I think she’s hot so just complimented her and she smile and say thanks.
Then she told me to follow her to the shower and she started washing me.
This is a very very arousing shower because after soaping me up, she used her whole body to wash my back. Omg her big soft boobs is now pressing against my back and going in circles. Damn shiok.
Then she turned me around and washed my didi, which by now was alr semi-hard, almost 90degs if you know what I mean.
Then she stopped and turned around, tiptoed and moved her cute asscheeks back until she reached my 2IC, then she pushed back and my rod was in the middle, grinding her ass and pussy.
She moaned nicely while pulling my arms around her body and let me feel her up, pussy and breasts and flat tummy. She didn’t once stop my hands from roaming anywhere but that’s because I didn’t push her boundaries on this first visit.
I smelled her neck and breathed down the back of her ears, would’ve licked her but she was soapy, too strategic. I like.
Then she stopped as I was having fun teasing her pussy. Nb.
She rinsed the soap off and then knelt down and started blowing my now rock hard cock standing at about 120degs.
She must have thought she can finish me off once in the shower, but I LUN! Really really close but she stopped (maybe she was just toying with me) and told me to dry off and go to the bed.

After reaching the bed, the GFE was amazing. Her cute little tongue playing with my marbles and twirling around all the way up my shaft made me instantly hard again. Then she popped it in her mouth and it felt really good. No teeth, warm and wet, she put one hand at the base of my rod and kept gently “massaging”, and with her other hand, took mine and put it on her boob and with my hand on her nice big tits, she squeezed her own tits through my hand, signally for me to do that while she moved to the other side and squeezed the other melon (ok, it’s probably a C cup but she’s so petite so it looked much bigger, very very proportionate ) Didn’t take long for me to unload all that pent up sexual tension into her little muffled moaning mouth.
She sucked up all my cum until my rod went a little limp and she squeezed the base of my rod all the way up to the underside of my mushroom head then removed her head from my little head with all my cum still in her mouth.

After she washed up, she went ahead to massage me.
Good and hard and kept checking if it’s ok for me.
Spoke to her about a lot of things and found out she’s here only for another month or so. I will try to find her once a week if I can...

After massage, my neck area completely unknotted and I was ready for round 2. Which was freaking awesome.
I played with her pussy and she was a little wet as I tickled and teased her before rubbing her pussy. She didn’t put my head between her legs so I’m guessing she didn’t want to be licked which was a little turn off for me but blessing in disguise because I get to enjoy her non-stop vacuum action for longer! This time, she used her hand together with her mouth to twist up and down my rod. Felt so good when I finally surrendered myself to this more vigorous bbbj and CIM.

Washed up again and watched her cute butt walking to the toilet and back. She’s Not a time watcher but we ended on time. When I was getting dressed, I asked her if she has another customer and she said yes, he’s downstairs now. So I faster got dressed and didn’t want to eat into her time and another bro’s time. She laughed and said don’t worry, take your time to get dressed. I like her a lot. Rare to have a good masseuse who can also give bbbj + CIM. If you already know who I’m talking about, please, take care of her. Bros who don’t know and wish to find out, I will screen your SBF profile before introducing her contact. Must take care of gems. She is definitely not one to be missed because she is Tons better than most.

Have a good weekend and happy massaging!
Old 18-12-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

already said RTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone3353 View Post
Hi bro can share the contact of X.....T.... thanks in advance
Old 21-12-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
pirate9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beware ML Wendy fly kite

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Sorry link to girl or my whatsapp conversation?
Mine different Wendy but share lah since she over charge people ex std special ($80). From Ina Spa. Other gals i try normal price.
Old 21-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!

She has left our shores. First line in my edited post you quoted. Maybe I need to put all caps then ppl will see.

PM me, I also have more to share now but scared to post cuz might tio zapped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyray View Post
Hi honest bro can share contact of this lady? Have a few girls to trade with you, pm me thanks in advance!
Old 23-12-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve been going to Stella Wellness for a couple of years but stopped earlier this year when they became a facial spa and my favourite MLs left. Recently went back to try their new staff, so here’s an ‘FR’ of three of them that I tried over last two months.

I put this up on their thread but also put here for bros who never been to the far east of the island. Used to be a massage place until earlier this year, now a facial joint. Facials start at $50/45 min (rent a bit high as it’s located in a hotel) and they have individual rooms.

Dun ask me for contacts, just go thread, they have a number of Therapists, mostly Chinese and Viet with one Malaysian lady:
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=630131&page=174

Xiao Ai. (Viet)
New to industry so still needs more experience doing facials but quite ok laio.
Speaks English.
Looks: Very pretty. Nicer than pic. Slim with brown hair, about 1.56m tall. Skin is is a little tanner than pic but if she goes Siloso beach you will mistake her for a lightly tanned local beach babe. Oh think she would look awesome in a bikini
GFe: Soft voice but likes to joke. Always ask if you want water, is aircon to cold, etc. Demure Vietbu.
RTFacial: Gonna see her regularly for monthly facial laio.

Mich. (PRC)
Facial skills are ok, no complaints.
Looks: Actually think Mich also looks prettier than her pic. Slender girl, about 1.62m with long straight hair.
GFe: Can chat a bit but my chinese cannot make it so had comms issue.
RTFacial: Maybe one or two times more.

Dream (PRC)
Very experienced and skilled.
Looks: Like the top left pic with cute bunny teeth. petite girl, about 152cm with long hair down to her waist. Pics make her look below 20 but she's about 25 like Mitch and Xiao Ai.
GFe: Fun girl. Quite playful and can joke with her.
RTFacial: Yes enjoyed the session.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1