The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

my previous experience with a china mei mei is a really bad one! any bros have similar experienceS?
Old 05-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
Wah!!...all your FRs are from 2062???.. u supporter of 2062??

just move from KIONG SIAK come GL to set up your business , then so fast got nick support you??

ARE YOU THE OKT????
The agent that recommends meimei to them also high-tech siao possessed laptop and surf net.
nowadays, meimei from china very high tech one, possessed laptop knows how to surf internet Beware, they will cause AV more problems than the Malaysian lass. Fortunately, their english still cannot jalan else PPB.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSeng16 View Post
The agent that recommends meimei to them also high-tech siao possessed laptop and surf net.
nowadays, meimei from china very high tech one, possessed laptop knows how to surf internet Beware, they will cause AV more problems than the Malaysian lass. Fortunately, their english still cannot jalan else PPB.
nowadays... several houses all interview them thru QQ.

i think all the FRs by this guy is FAKE.....
Old 09-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
cuming is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
nowadays... several houses all interview them thru QQ.

i think all the FRs by this guy is FAKE.....

hi bro ah dez, so this ahseng16 is giving fake information? How to find out that he's fake? pls guide me
Old 13-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Was told by bro walabis that a PRC called Xiao Min, he knows have come to Singapore to work in the legal houses. Was anticipating a 1st blood session with her. When Walabis told me that she will start work on Friday I made sure I was there the moment it open so as not to get potong jalan. Bro dancing was nice enough to send me there so that I’ll reach there in time. (this kind of brudder difficult to find… thanks bro). So we arrived at 1230 and I headed straight for the door. As Xiao Min was already waiting for me at the door, though I did not recognize her until the OKT pointed her out to me.

At 1st look was so so only with her long hair tied up into a pony tail. OKT offer drinks…. Soft drink or Chinese tea…. Took Chinese tea…. Before proceeding to room 8. When I reach the room was quite impress by the deco…. Think they have just renovated the place because can tell everything was new and very nicely decorated … Mirrors all over and glass-walled bathroom … sat on the Bed and found it quite firm…. So Xiao Min arrive with her “tools of the trade”... help me off with my shoes and socks…. Surprise because even Cat 150 Malaysian don’t do that for me. Next came the clothes till I’m down to my birthday suit. Then she started undressing and when she reveals her shapely body I knew I was in for a good time beautiful C-cups…. When she let go her long flowing hair she look even more beautiful…..(suddenly I find she look a bit like Xiao Ya Xuan…. IMHO….maybe because of her eyes….dun blame me if we see it differently……. One man’s meat is another man’s poison) ….

As she led me into the bathroom…. I was like one of the mice following the pipe-piper…. Just follow her instruction. Started showering me paying special attention to my personal weapon…. Spray a minty blue solution on it told me it was antiseptic….and clean it properly. Followed by a very nice soapy body massage with her breast over my back as she reaches forward to grab my dick….. then she switch to the front and my flag mast was fully erected that it was pointing dangerously at her… she took a look and asked me if I wanna do it I nodded yes so she rush out to grab a condom. Came back kneel down and wash my tool again then spray some more of that blue liquid before giving me a BBBJ….very nice with warm water before she capped me and grab hole of the towel bar and arching her acre at me …. I took my tool and slowly ease it into her… she ask me to go slow because she said she have not have sex for a few months liao… and dammed she is real tight….. feeling was shoik but I think because of the awark position in the toilet I was unable to unload… so she suggested we proceed to the bed….

After helping to dry up she proceed to rinse herself as I laid on the bed. When she joins me on the bed she asked to lie face down so that she can service my back 1st… start using her boobs to massage my back slowly down to my thighs and calf then gave me a cat bath covering my neck ears and neck…. Back and then my butt then position her self between my legs and started cleaning my butt and arse hole with lots of lotion….very nice feeling before started her arse rimming…. I like her AR cos it very gentle and I get to look at the mirror reflecting her action…. After that she help me turn face up as she use her boob to massage my chest and she did my back… before giving me a titt fuck with her ample boobies. Next to the cat bath and follow by Hot tea BBBJ….. next Xiao Min surprise me as she started to turn around my cock and hook her feet on the bed’s headboard… dammed just like what you get in the SPA in china.. think it’s call “Kong Zhong Fei Ren”

With her legs raise over the headboard she started to do a BBBJ for me while doing push up…… dammed shiok man…… definitely worth the $150 paid. I reach out and gripped her butt and she slowly lowers her pussy over my face as we started to do 69. Guess she is not joking about not having sex for a long time as she was flowing with juices in between my licking and fingering of her super tight pussy. With her superb BBBJ I knew if I don’t stopped her I will cum in my mouth in no time so I stopped her and got her to capped me which she does with her mouth. Wanted to do cow girl for me but I prefer to be in control so I had her lie down… knowing that with her tight hole I’ll have problem going in so I did not reject when she ask if she can apply a little KY. So with that penetration was easier and she grab me tight as she tell me that it have been a long time since she have been stuff so full. So slowly I began pumping her… and I stated kissing her but no tongue action. As her juice started flowing I up a gear and started ramming her now she is moaning all over and so she gave in to my frenching…..next flip her ankles over my shoulders and increase my stroke …..then change to siccors and as I felt my impending eruption I gave her a hard jab as she grab the mattress and pillow as I unloaded my sperm into her. She help me off with my condom and ask me to lie down as she proceed to give me a massage…

While we chatted about her coming to Singapore to work in this trade and how I hesitate in coming to this legal $150 joints as I find it expensive… but I assured her that although the price is higher… the service, room comfort and peace of mind (not having to worried about AV raids and the regular health check the girls go to) you get is worth the money, I know some will say these girls look cannot fight with those at the golden triangle but we know what type of service you get at the golden triangle. Next receive a call from bro dancing who have been patiently waiting for me in his car for the pass hour…. So quickly took a bath, proceed to the counter and paid the OKT before rushing off….. Overall nice experience…..so I guess I may be making my way to this house to try the other gems there hope they are as good as Xiao Min or even better.

Last edited by duke; 13-12-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Old 13-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
Was told by bro walabis that a PRC called Xiao Min, he knows have come to Singapore to work in the legal houses. Was anticipating a 1st blood session with her.
So you have tasted the 空中飞人,蚂蚁上树,环游世界。。。。。
Old 13-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Wow your FR make me very honry.. i want to try her tonight!!!!

SO is xiao min is at room 8? * just want to double confirm!!!
Old 13-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Confirmed !

Today while I was at one of the lorong 20 joint,

two MM came for job interview and now waiting

for quaratine results.

Two of t he MMs super chio !!!
Old 13-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
Confirmed !

Today while I was at one of the lorong 20 joint,

two MM came for job interview and now waiting

for quaratine results.

Two of t he MMs super chio !!!

Wow!!!!! 2 new girl coming in soon!! YES!!!
Old 13-12-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuming View Post
Wow your FR make me very honry.. i want to try her tonight!!!!

SO is xiao min is at room 8? * just want to double confirm!!!
Think there is no specific room ,the okt will assign any room available.
Old 13-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
DNAdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so it is $150 60min for 1 shot?
Old 14-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

pop in the other day to take a look... from the faces, SERVICE is the thing tht came into my mind... but nvr take cos left 2 "wrestler" with damn big boobs..

cheers
Old 14-12-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAdevil View Post
so it is $150 60min for 1 shot?
I've tried a girl call Xiang xiang.

For $150 they allow 2 shots if you able to. You can opt for $100 for 30 mins.
Old 14-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
DNAdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam88mas View Post
I've tried a girl call Xiang xiang.

For $150 they allow 2 shots if you able to. You can opt for $100 for 30 mins.
thanks alots for the info
Old 14-12-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

150 60 minutes allow 2 shots sound pretty reasonable of their service are good.

By the way, do they allow french kiss ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1