The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of
Re: 3rd Page Compilation of GL 150cat FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
Sweet 1606,Lady and Xiao La Jiao 1803 were a 9.5/10 for me, Candy was a 9/10. LuLu 1654A was a 8/10 for me.

already rtf Sweet 1606,gfe and attitude was still excellent, still told me to rtf her more often. LuLu although willing to french, but her attitude wasn't that friendly.

happy bonking to you too bro joker88 !
I tend to disagree with your grading as I have upped all of them. Lu Lu of 1654A is one class above the rest. She is probably the prettiest and sexiest. Her svc is good but the GFE may not be as strong as the others. It is not unusual to wait for 2 to 4 hours for Lu Lu. It is a matter of personal taste.
Old 21-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: 3rd Page Compilation of GL 150cat FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
I tend to disagree with your grading as I have upped all of them. Lu Lu of 1654A is one class above the rest. She is probably the prettiest and sexiest. Her svc is good but the GFE may not be as strong as the others. It is not unusual to wait for 2 to 4 hours for Lu Lu. It is a matter of personal taste.
bro sams11,my overall ratings are not based on looks,it's based mostly on gfe + attitude. for me Lady is more chio than LuLu,ya like what you said, in terms of looks is also a matter of personal taste.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 21-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TaoZi(1805)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
all bro have to miss her today due to she was burned by hot water
Oh dear hope this lovely Peach is alright bro....!!
Old 21-04-2013, 02:13 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up CoCo(1805)

CoCo(1805)....23 yr old mm fm Hunan...chio sexy foxy looking mm wif lovely big eyes, wears fakelashes which look ok, sexy kissable lips...163cm ht, slim, smooth skin, has a small rose tattoo on her hand, nice sexy legs...A+ cup boobs small palmful soft yet pert nice feel wif 20cent brown areola n small eraser tits...flat ass, pussy well trimmed wif a lovely pink oyster no smell...has previous sauna experience...

Overall sex svc is gd for newbie n gfe is vgd...gave off strong natural passionate sensuous feelings as the session progressed...damn bloody shiok frenching wif her eyes open n me caressing her face at times n she caressing my face at other times!!...

Shower action: gd scrub, soapy neck massage, soapy rabba front n back wif nice hj...gd eyecontact...no bbbj in shower though...she finally cleaned..me cock wif toothpaste...

Bed action: catbath nice soothing mixture of suck n lick wif circular n up n down motion...especially enjoyed her sucking n licking of me nipples which felt shiok n looked erotic wif gd eyecontact!...no ar...v nice balls lick n suck, slow wif hand massage...bbbj shiok lick of me cock shaft, lick of me cockhead n then slurpy engorgement of me throbbing hard cock wif half deepthroat...had to get her to kneel on the bed wif me standing to continue the bbbj, now became v shiok as this CoCo really knows how to suck cock sensuously, enhanced by mirror action n erotic eyecontact!...

My turn to take over...first fondled n sucked on her boobs n tits...soft moans...then licked, nuzzled n kissed her neck...moans got louder!...caressed her face, looked into her mesmerising eyes, light kiss on the lips, more pressure n her mouth opened n then our tongues met n it turned into sensuous passionate electric magic...damn bloody shiok!!

Slowly licked her chest n tummy...then unleashed me tonguefu on her beautiful pussy n clitty...got her wet, moaning wif her hands playing wif me hair n hands...sooo shiok!...after awhile i got up n while gently fingering her wet pussy placed me throbbing cock into her sweet mouth for more enjoyable slurpy bbbj...!

FJ damn bloody shiok as she really let herself go naturally...v passionate n sensuous, hands clasping ard me neck n back, nice moans, chest n neck getting flushed, passionate sensuous frenching, body shivering!!...best enjoyed: missionary wif me gripping her ass cheek deep thrust our bodies tight together lovely wet warm feel; doggie wif her face grimacing in apparent pleasure in the mirror wif one of her hands stretched back gripping one of me hands on her bum; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, knees pressed agst me chest, me making slow deep thrusts; asian cowgal wif her pumping up n down, piak piak piak until i finally gripped her bum n pulled her close to bring the session to an orgasmic bang...

Overall i had an enjoyable bonk wif this newbie CoCo...fabulous natural frenching!...definite gem potential material in my book!!....many tks to ArmyouM, Duckbeaks n Jintakken for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 21-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Frenchie & Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
One of the reason is becos the pros in these countries are on their own and illegal.
I thought prostitution is also legal in Australia? But maybe their health check is not as stringent as here
Old 21-04-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Frenchie & Painting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I thought prostitution is also legal in Australia? But maybe their health check is not as stringent as here
Prostitution is legal means the garmen will not prosecute pros for selling their bodies but there is no licensing involved.

In these countries, the garmen dun bother which pros has disease or which pros becomes pregnant as a result of sex w/o CD.
You fxxk them at your own risk lah.
If there is no licencing, there is no control.
Same for property agents and financial planners.

In Sinkapo, our garmen control the pros thru yellow card licence with stringent AV rules and monthly health screening.

No yellow card holder can escape the stringent health checks.
If she contract any diseases or get pregnant, her yellow card will be cancelled.

You can be 80-90% sure that the legal GL150 chicks are clean and safe.
Of course there is always a 10% risks involved.
This can be minimised if you practice safe sex.
Every bonk carries risks lah. Juz like every surgery carries risks also.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-04-2013, 05:17 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Xin Xin (L16 W12 Yi Tiao Long)

Origin: Hainan but stayed in Guangzhou for some time. She knows how to speak Cantonese

Experience in GL: 1 Month

Previous Experience: Previous skin trade in Hong Kong & Guangzhou

Face: 6.95/10
(Typical 17-19yo Poly/JC SYT face. She can pass off as a Sg SYT easily. Skin more tanned compared to mine. Skin complexion not bad. Playful eyes. Quite long silky hair. If she wears school uniform definitely looks like 17-19yo student. Not those drop dead gorgeous pretty type. She suits those who have fetish for school girls.)

Body: 7.4/10
(Very slim, well toned, taut, quite tanned body frame. Totally no tummy fats, awesome. Saw C Scar near her hip area. Has a cross tattoo on the back of her neck. Her body complexion not so good esp her back got some pimples. Overall, her body frame is similar to those 16yo syt body frame. Great to carry her around to bonk. She is about 1.6m tall.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Natural A- cup boobs with dark brown nipples. Like those teenage girls’ developing boobs. How i wish she has nice boobs like yang yang or lu lu or bei bei. Her nipples easily erect when i licked them. Yummy.)

Bath: 7.8/10
(Overall she gave me a great sensual yi tiao long soapy bath. She soaped and washed me thoroughly on the water bed. While I was lying on the water bed on my front, she used her body, boobs & pussy to rabba my back. Her fingers caressed my back sensually very shiok & ticklish. After that she performed strong suction cat bath on my back. I felt her teeth brushed against my flesh with pop pop sound. She then gave me a sensual AR. On my fours, she gave me a more aggressive AR with her tongue poking into my ka chng hole. She alternated AR and ball sucking actions while her hand HJ me. This combination is very shiok til i moaned. Turned over, she repeated the same procedure on my front. To end the bath she gave me a strong suction deep throated BBBJ. She twisted her head furiously while BBBJ me. Her BBBJ is so shiok til i cummed in no time lol. We washed up and dried ourselves & proceeded to the bed for further actions.)

Cat bath: 7.5/10
(On the bed, the cat bath variety is not as much as compared to that on the water bed. With warm water & ice in her mouth, she gave me a wet sensual cat bath focusing on my sensitive areas while her fingers caressing my body. Shiok. Her ball sucking is kind of aggressive. I prefer gentle slow ball sucking action.)

Frenching: 7.3/10
(Slow, sensual, passionate bf gf type of frenching with lots of tongue action.
Not bad for the first session. Hope this area will get better when i RTF.)

BBBJ: 7.9/10
(Strong suction, deep throated BBBJ. She twisted her head left right furiously. Very shiok. I also liked the way she stared at me with her CFM face when she licked along my shaft. She managed to make me cum when BBBJ me on water bed thus i gave her high ratings in this aspect. Only good BBBJ skills can make me cum fast. She also performed fire & ice BBBJ for me. Felt great & heavenly.)

Painting of pussy: 7/10
(Managed to paint her pussy after some coaxing. Tasted not bad. Her thighs clamped my face while i licked her pussy. She said she felt ticklish. Great to hear her moaned & see her blushed face while i was painting her.)

AR: 7.5/10
(On the water bed, she started off with some gentle licking on the exterior of my ka chng hole. She then increased the turbo & used her tongue to poke my ka chng hole. My ka chng hole was practically raped by her tongue. She then alternated AR with some ball sucking action & HJ. This combo is great.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Omg she is very tight. Felt shiok thrusting in & out her tight pussy. She can really moan. Very wild horny girl. She even told me she liked doggie & wan me to thrust harder haha. In missionary position, she wrapped her arms around my neck & we frenched like no tomorrow. In doggie i pumped her fast & furious while playing with her boobs. She moaned even louder. We then switched to cow girl & oh man she can really ride. Simply loved the way she rode my penis. Fast & furious. In no time i cummed in that position. After the FJ she laid beside me with her head resting on my shoulder while we made some chit chat.)

GFE: 7.2/10
(Nice girl to chit chat with. Very caring & gentle. I am sure her GFE will be even higher with RTFs. Simply loved to hear her speak cantonese.)

RTF: Yes.
Old 21-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 16
SgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant futureSgHornyDevil has a brilliant future

Nice FR. Thank you very much
Old 22-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Duo Duo(1805)

Duo Duo(1805)...24yr old mm fm Guizhou...quite fair sexy slutty foxy cfm looker wif sharp facial features, looks younger than 24 to me, face abit dry becuz not use to the local heat/humidity...158-160cm?, smooth skin, body voluptuous curvy n slightly bah bah but not fat, has a tattoo on her inner right calf...C cup boobs wif brownish tits, boobs look lovely creamy n firm yet soft wif slight appearance of small bluish greenish veins, phoaar!!...juicy bouncy big ass wif peachy ass cheeks, pussy slightly bushy but no smell...has previous sauna experience...

Overall sex svc vgd for newbie n gfe vgd...fierce passionate frenching as the session progressed n reached a solid sexual crescendo wif nice moans...

Door closed n we hugged each other, nottie playful look fm her, raba wif light kisses, took off her pink bra to reveal a fab creamy set of big boobs...me cock became hard at this enticing sight n i held her closely feeling her boobs press agst me chest me cock on her lower belly wif nice feel of her pussy...

Shower action: full pkge...full soapy scrub, soothing neck massage...raba front n back while hj, bum massage...soapy boobfuck wif gd eyecontact...toothpaste clean up of me cock...wet bbbj vgd suction...

Bed action: full pkge...bod massage on me front, nice feel of her boobs, bod n pussy...catbath ok lick n suck motion...rubbed me leg on her pussy, erotic feel...boobfuck again which was shiok...ar nice lick n probe tingling sensation!...soothing n vgd lick, suck n massage of balls...bbbbj vgd lick of shaft followed by slurpy lick n suck of me cock wif three quarter deepthroat, sexy horny eyecontact...followed on wif her kneeling on the bed continuing wif the bbbj, me reaching below to squeeze her boobs enjoying the mirror effect...!

My turn to take over...had to pay special attention to those striking pair of creamy big boobs...made more thrilling when i spotted the small bluish greenish veins wowee!, moulded fondled squeezed n sucked..wif nice moans fm her...then went south to do me tonguefu made more shiok by her initial resistance, me took control moved aside her hands covering her pussy n tonguelashed away eventually getting her dripping wet, moaning wif her hands gripping the bedsheets

FJ v nice n invigorating as she let herself go n was real energetic,nice moans, passionate fierce frenching, arms gripping me back holding tight, bod shivering at thd end!...best enjoyed: spooning sideways one of her legs raised gd feel of her clit n boobs, turned her head to french n exciting mirror effect; doggie pounding that juicy big ass, squeezing n stretching her ass cheek wide, alternating wif cupping of her lovely boobs; foldable chair wif her legs wrapped ard me waist, hand clasped ard me neck n back, boobs squeezed on me chest as we frenched passionately while fucking; asian cowgal fab sight wif her boobs jiggling up n down in tandem to the piak piak sound, me squeezing her boobs at times, ended drawing her close gripping her juicy big ass frenching n shot me load, damn shiok!...

Overall had an enjoyable bonk wif this newbie Duo Duo...sexy nottie playful mm who aims to please + lovely set of boobs!...definite gem potential...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 22-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

My Sweet Embrace

Tina (1809)

Stepped into 1809 to seek refuge from the scorching heat a few days ago and was greeted by the OKT Ah Soon whom I have earlier asked a favour to reserve his best new girl. there she was, standing at 1.60m and weighing around 40kg, Tina greeted me with a shy smile and an eye contact that was mesmerising. she was wearing a pink dress which wrapped tightly around her petite frame. her ass looked delicious from the back as she bent down to get me a packet of green tea.

once the door closed behind us, there was a moment of awkward silence stemming from her shyness. i was immediately brought back to the memories of my high school days. she stood in front of me, the fragrance of her hair robbing me of my senses, and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. she took her time to remove my belt, unzip my pants and reached for my rock hard dick. i was caught in surprise by her unpredictable actions (shy yet hungry) and knew immediately that the next 55 minutes is going to be filled with roller coaster emotions.

face: 7.8/10 looks very very young and nice complexion. foxy eyes and nice lips to kiss.
boobs: not for boob lovers. A cup only. but thats my cup of tea as i like schoolgirl looks.
body: smooth white skin and nice ass. no tattoo.

Shower: body rub with soap and she hugged me from behind while stroking my dick and twirling around my anus at the same time. i peeked over my shoulder to look at her face. one word, pleasurable. after rinsing off the soap, she ran her fingers across my chest and knelt down to give a good BBBJ.

Catbath: standard cat bath service similar to those one might experience in dongguan. she learnt well from her friend during the days preparing to embark onto singapore. her tiny tongue running all over my body and the view from the mirror still leave a tingling sensation that lasts.

BBBJ: good suction and eye contact. she broke into a shy laughter when she caught me staring hard at her doing her stuff.

AR: one of the best i had this year.

frenching: i managed to get light frenching with her. not the tongue swallowing kind. she sucked on my upper lips and rubbed her tongue against it. GFE to the max.

painting: during bbbj, i felt that the moment was right so i hugged her, laid her down on her bed and turned around for 69. she did not resist and was extremely sensitive on her clitoris. tickled her labia with my fingers while circling her clit with my tongue. in a matter of seconds, she was moaning and wet as hell.

FJ: really really tight and wet girl we have here. the GFE was so good that we enjoyed slow passionate sex in missionary position for a good 20 minutes. her juice filled my balls and frenched lightly in the process. nearing orgasm, i pumped hard and she sucked hard on my lips, letting out a moan and i exploded in her. it was so good i collapsed onto her after the best 30 seconds of my life and she hugged me tightly with her arms around my neck and legs around my hips. both of us panting hard. i lit up a cigarette and cuddled with her before heading for the shower.

GFE: 8.8/10

RTF: Absolutely!

looking forward to another session with her this weekend.
Old 23-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential

XIAO YU 1606A

After reading so much about the legendary ice maiden Xiao Bai decided to pay a visit to her one rainy afternoon. But it was not to be for me as she wasn't available and OKT recommended me Xiao Yu who's Xiao Bai's good friend who just arrived from Dong Bei.

Xiao Yu stands at about 167cm, just nice for me, probably not like Xiao Bai she is bigger boned and curvy with C cups (I think, not a good judge with cups), but what caught me was an ass that's a doggie dream (I personally prefer women with a bit of flesh)

Held my hands like GF and brought me to room, started with light frenching, her lips are kissable like Angelina Jolie's. Bathing was normal with some roaming but Xiao Yu started showing her true self on bed when the action started. Ok not the type to do detailed FR, painting was slow and sensuous from my nips down south and little bro became rock solid to welcome her luscious lips. Almost came within 5 mins as a result of her slurping of my bro alternating with service to my balls.

Pulled her up and gave her some service with licking on the outside of her sweet smelling pussy already dripping wet by now. In no time she begged me to enter her, and I usually prefer to start and end with the best position for me, missionary. Her pussy was tight and entered her slowly, seeing her bite her lips as I entered got me real hard. Couldn't wait and flipped her over to bonk her doggie, what a sight from behind and can tell from her moaning she enjoys this position as well.

Almost exploded in that position but held off and changed back missionary. By then we were getting into high gear and our motion were perfectly synchronised, she "whispered" in my ear that she's coming and I said me too!!! We came together, laid on her almost breathless after that exhausting session. She later told me that she jogs regularly with Xiao Bai since arriving. So bros can bio these two sisters early in the morning at East Coast

After catching my breath TCSS with her and found she is a very down to earth girl with future dreams after going back home, so bros treat her with tender loving care and you will be rewarded. Overall for me one of the best bonks I've had for a while, maybe it's the chemistry I have with her. So don't like to give points as it's subjective.

RTF? very soon!! Hopefully also catch Xiao Bai next time for a shuang fei!
Old 24-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
youngkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week I tried Xiao Rou, I must admit, was a great fuck, very commando which I like. But I was abit disappointed with her looks and body. Just was hoping for a more pretty girl, nicer body and taller.

Hope any bros can recommend me a pretty, good body and quite commando for my next visit? Thanks for your time.
Old 26-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 12
Jai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Name : Yue Yue
home : 1667

Past few days just visit 1667, saw few newbie - Na Na , Yue Yue, An An and Ting Ting, so far only Yue Yue outlook are slightly ok , the rest of new girls can't make it like Mama look for 150 cat. End up select newbie Yue Yue just start work less than 2 to 3 weeks found wasted money , her provided suck services and fucking attitude was kanasai and I personally felt that her like give birth before.
Old 26-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Xin Yi of 1654A

Name: Xin Yi (心怡)
Base: 1654A
Origin: Dongbei, PRC

Height: 169cm

Weight: 50kg

Boobs: 32A+

Looks: model material, tall, a pair of long sexy legs, slim with no fat on tummy 8/10

Shower: good clean-up and a decent BBBJ 7/10

Catbath: good licking with powerful suction and coupled with body massge 7.5/10

AR: a thorough lick with a penetrating tonuge making an enjoyable experience for me, nearly as good as Jenny's performance 8.5/10

BBBJ: wah! she sucks my shaft completely and gentlely licks it and followed by a near vacuum suction. She is mile ahead of the half-hearted job of Angela and nearly as powerful as Ella's job 8.5/10

Frenching: She said she had a mouth ulcer and did not offer french kissing and I avoided painting because I was not the first customer. I don't wish to swallow the remains of other bros. No offence. Ungraded

FJ: Energetic in cowgal action and responsive in missionary style. She moaned and with an expressive face. We reached our climate in doggie style.
She is both cooperative and responsive 8.5/10

GFE: we engaged in small talks and she is friendly and a little bit reserve 7/10

Overall: I enjoyed the session with this pretty gal. She has the potential of being an angpai with more coaching from bros 8/10

RTF: YES after trying out other new gals.
Old 26-04-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

disclaimer: I havent called yue yue before, but I have met her in person and spent hours chatting with her.

This FR by you came as a surprise to me.

Having chatted with this gal for quite a few days I must say she is very different from what you described in your FR...and it's all to coincidental that she was just on the phone with me and crying about her last customer for the day who took off the condom and attempted to fuck her.

This customer was the first difficult customer she had since she started work weeks ago.

Too coincidental that your FR came up dont you think?

A side note on her poor service...she's new..and if you have done your research on the house for the last few weeks you'll probably know that the Aunty there dont teach the gals things and service standards WRT work. Cut her some slack and let her improve over time. I will call her tomorrow and update bros her with a FR and see if things are the same as what you experienced.

Explain the coincidence maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai151 View Post
Name : Yue Yue
home : 1667

Past few days just visit 1667, saw few newbie - Na Na , Yue Yue, An An and Ting Ting, so far only Yue Yue outlook are slightly ok , the rest of new girls can't make it like Mama look for 150 cat. End up select newbie Yue Yue just start work less than 2 to 3 weeks found wasted money , her provided suck services and fucking attitude was kanasai and I personally felt that her like give birth before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1