The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
pokermon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Married mum said no sex, only foreplay. In the end still get banged

I started an affair with this married colleague recently. A married woman with a kid. We clicked quite well with each other. One night I asked for out for dinner and drink after work.

In the pub, we sat closely beside each other and chat for quite some time. I was also admiring her thighs and ass in her tight short black skirt. Things got a bit further when she get high after a few drink but not drunk. I started to grope her ass and she did not resist. This is when i know i can try to go more further. I kissed her and she was a little startled. THen i confessed my feeling for her, and told her can she keep me company that night. She agreed and off we we to a hotel nearby.

In the hotel room, without further delay, i frenched kiss her passionately like no tomorrow, grabbing her B cup breast and gliding my hand under blouse and grabbing her breast. It was so smooth and nice to grab. Then she suddenly stop me and told me "No fucking ok? we just have foreplay. I have a husband and kid" At that moment, i am too horny to argue with her and just agree with her request.

So I continue to paint her face, lick her ears and neck, at times frenching with her. I removed her blouse which shows her white flowery bra. I removed her bra and then her B size boobs with a bit pinkish nipples was in front of me. I sucked and licked like a deprived man who had no sex for ages, with her letting a soft moan. Then I lifted up her skirt and paint her thighs. Looking at her white panty, i used my 2 fingers to stroke her pussy in her panty until i feel some wetness. There I took off her skirt and panty, and to my surprise, it was well shaven. I proceed to lick and paint her pussy with her letting a louder moan.

After foreplay, i told her "how are you gg to help me? I cant stand it. My cock is very hard now". I then told her to give me bj. Holy shit, the feeling was so shiok with my hard cock in her mouth. Then at that moment, I was thinking cannot anymore. I pushed her down to lie down and open her legs. SHe was startled and ask me why. I did not reply and quickly shoved my rod into her wet hole, RAW.

Though she was startled, she has no time to react as i keep banging her relentlessly. SHe was so loud in her moaning and can see she is enjoying it. THen i told her" i thought u dont want to be fucked, see now you are enjoying it. Song right?" I was thinking she is a slut (say dont want fucked but when fucked, behave like a slut. She did not reply as she was busy moaning and I proceed to french her while banging her like no tomorrow, until i shot my warm cum into her wet pussy.

After that, she asked me "why you shoot it inside? I have a husband" I replied her "I cannot take it anymore, since i fucked you, i also wanna cum in your pussy.

I felt a great sense of achievement as this is the first time I fucked a married woman raw (Somemore she do not want to be fucked, only foreplay) and finally snatched the wife of another man.
Old 14-03-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 15
blackrabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackrabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackrabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Married mum said no sex, only foreplay. In the end still get banged

First to support you .
Old 14-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 8
Dinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to behold

Good luck TS. Nice story
Old 14-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrabbit View Post
First to support you .
In her early thirties. Called Jaslyn
Old 14-03-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 18
Megatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Women are like that. Say no but let men fuck. Word of the wise to husbands: Never trust women's words.
Old 14-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
hindi is a glorious beacon of lighthindi is a glorious beacon of lighthindi is a glorious beacon of lighthindi is a glorious beacon of lighthindi is a glorious beacon of lighthindi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatronzombie View Post
Women are like that. Say no but let men fuck. Word of the wise to husbands: Never trust women's words.
Fully agreed with you.
Old 14-03-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
OneFM913 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 14-03-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

is same like woman say hate u lah actually is love u deep deep, woman say 不要不要 ( dont dont ) actually is 不要停 (dont stop) 不要紧 ( nevermind).
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 14-03-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6196 / Power: 14
Botakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hot item on the menu, can re-order?
Old 14-03-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Her name is Jaslyn, in her early thirties.

I msg Jaslyn the next day and told her I cant forget that night. Told her she was nice to bang and ask her when can we have it again. But she told me quite difficiult as she has a kid to take care and is not easy to find an excuse to tell her husband if she cannot come home to sleep.

Then i told her to come up with an excuse to lie to her husband that there is a company trip, so that both of us have lots of twosome time alone for sex during this trip. She agreed and we booked a trip to Bali.

On the day to Bali, she was wearing a white tight tshirt which shows her B size boobs and jeans. In my mind, I am lusting to grab and suck the hell out of it once we reach Bali hotel. I whisper at her ears telling her "I wanna squeeze and suck your 2 melons". She cheekily smile and said "so naughty".

Once we reached at the hotel room, Jaslyn asked me "Did u buy Condom?"I said "No, i prefer to do raw with you". She was a little hesitant to let me raw as she said she is afraid of pregnant and she is married. Lucily i am prepared. I told her i bought contraceptive pills for her to eat. She was surprised and then agreed to do raw with me.

We then french with each other and finally, i grabbed at her boobs and slide my hands under her tshirt to grope her boobs. I took off her tshirt and remove her bra. I sucked and licked her nipples like no tomorrow. Then i took off her jeans and panty. Paint her whole thigh and lick her shaven pussy. She let out loud moan.

I proceed to shove my rod into her wet pussy and relentlessly bang her. At the same time i am thinking her husband is both a lucky and unlucky bastard. Lucky that he has such a fuckable wife, unlucky that his fuckable wife is now banged by me RAW.

The whole room was filled with her moaning and the loud piak piak sound of her thigh against mine. She keep asking me to stop it as she cannot take it. IFinally i shot my warm cum into her wet warm pussy.

Hope Jaslyn husband is reading this and knows that a guy is banging his wife raw thorughout the trip
Old 14-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Old 14-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokermon View Post
Wow such a pair of fair white big melons!
At least a C I guess?
Old 14-03-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokermon View Post
so this is the jaslyn??
Old 14-03-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster