The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 11
Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold
Short Story 5 : Wife's 1st ever 3 some with buddy Jon and I.

Prequel

Short Story: My Wife consoles my Jilted Buddy
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=538135

Continued from:

Short story: Wife and her aunty's malay husband. https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...4&postcount=51

that night, i dropped jon a text. he didn't reply til next morning..

me: got breakthrough with wife bro.

next morning

jon: yeah? got her to try something new?

me: she told me last night about a dream. 3some. me and you.

jon: wa.. sure bo...

me: yeah.. and she seems ok, excited actually..

jon: wa.. swee la... but how? is it still a good idea? very tempting leh...

the situation with jon has changed slightly.. he's met someone recently.. might be his new wife potential... wife occasionally still goes out with him... from what i've known. they don't fuck anymore, at most wife gives him a hand job or blow job while he fingers her... wife became reluctant especially after we've met his new girl..

me: let's do it la... for once at least.

jon: agreed..

jon and i discussed.. we decided to make it an impromptu surprise for wife..

we both took half day leave... he got the wine i got the light food...

jon reached first... wife opened the door for him.. much to her surprise!

jon: surprise!

wife: oh! what are you doing here?

jon: miss you lo...

wife: huh huh.. you arh.....

wife led him in... jon hugged her from behind and grabbed her boobs.. she was wearing a tank top and shorts...

the pop the wine open and started to drink...

wife: what's wrong? quarreled with your girl ?

jon: sighs... need you to cheer me up ok..

wife: ok... how?

jon: let me F you leh... it's been a long time...

wife: hmmmm... let's drink more first...

jon: change into a night gown ok?

wife: ok...

wife changed and came out... she was wearing a satin night gown.. short... barely covering her butt... showing her panties...

jon had already taken off his pants...

they drank a bit more...

jon: F me liao leh...

wife was quite tipsy... 'let me check it first.. hehe'

wife took his cock out from his boxers... but jon was quite impatient liao... wife could sense it... she got up and he helped her remove her panties...

she climbed over him... on top of him on our sofa...

jon: sweeeee laaaaaaa SONG !!! i miss this!!

they started to fuck.. wife rode him... slowly and slowly...

jon was controlling the pace... didn't want her to cum too quickly..

then...

i made my entrance...

me: wow.. you two have already started ah??

wife got a shock: huh?? you are back too???

me: i brought some light snacks...

wife: uh uh uh.. okay... uh uh uh...

wife continued to ride his cock... clearly missing it.. and from the lack of penetration with Zai last night.. she was yearning for some cock fucking...

jon: ok stop stop... let's take a break...

jon carried wife up, lifted her off from his cock... wife got off and sat in between us... she was catching her breath... unsatisfied and horny...
Old 09-10-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Hngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to beholdHngata92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Short Story 5 : Wife's 1st ever 3 some with buddy Jon and I.

jon: here..

jon poured wife another glass of wine.. i went to the kitchen to get a glass for myself...

came back..

jon: tell me leh....

wife: don't want la...

jon saw me: bro.. wife got new guy?

me: haha.. let her tell you bah...

in the end, wife finally cracked...

wife: i don't know ... found him sexy with his shirt unbuttoned and his hairy chest... i like his vest too...

jon: like this??

he unbuttoned himself....

jon: sexy a not? hahaha

wife smacked his tummy...

jon pulled her head in to her chest..

jon: lick me..

wife licked his nipples obediently... jon reached for her breasts and started to milk her nipples...

seeing that wife was distracted... jon signaled me... i already had my pants off... i started to finger wife's pussy...

wife: uhhhhhhh!!!

she moaned out as she sucked his nipple... jon was masturbating himself... he pulled wife's head downwards, wife obediently moved over to his penis and started to lick it... i was still fingering her slowwwlyyyy and slowwwlyyyyyy...

then.. wife did something surprising...
Old 10-10-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
red-wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Short Story 5 : Wife's 1st ever 3 some with buddy Jon and I.

Yes bro Hngata82, you r back wif a new sexting chaptor. U are the man bro. Keep cummin .... Pls .
Old 10-10-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
2468 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woah continuation from previous story
Old 10-10-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FookPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support 3some !!!!
Old 10-10-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

wife adjusted her position, got on her kneels while she continued to suck jon off... she raised her hip and let it face me...

does she??

hmmmm..

i didn't care.. i got up.. positioned myself behind wife. held her waist.. used my penis to rub her butt... she didn't resist...

that was it...

i'm going in..

i penetrated wife from behind

she moaned... muffled... with jon's penis still in her mouth...

i thrusted gently... so as not to startle her... then slowly.. harder... faster...

wife sucked jon's cock away... her sucking got even more intense...

nice.. wow... this feeling is even better than I thought... fucking wife and then watching her suck off another guy's cock... jon was just there holding her hair... pulling it gently sometimes... caressing her nipples which were hanging from her chests...

after a while.. it got a little boring...

me: let's move to the bed room...

i took my cock out of wife's pussy.. wife was still sucking him off... jon pulled wife's hair and removed her face from his crotch... he lifted her up easily.. wife looked surprised but horny... we headed to our bedroom.. jon put wife down on the bed...

we looked at each other... wife was looking up at us ad waiting to see what we had in mind for her...

jon decided to take the lead... he laid beside wife... guided wife to climb on top of him, wife cow girl rode him.. jon held her hips... wife held his tummy for balance....

i took the cue.. got up and stood over jon... wife took the cue immediately... she grabbed my cock and sucked it like a horny cockslut...

jon: wah bro.. can see you ass hole leh...

jon spoke tom e from below me...

jon: looks tempting..

jon joked... he's been joking bout such things... wanting to fuck me... i was afraid what wife would think about this... she didn't seem to care... she was busy bouncing her body on top of jon's and sucking me off... she was half moaning, half sucking...

it went on for a long time... then suddenly....
Old 10-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
silvermonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story
Waiting for continuation ......
Old 10-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

jon: ah ah ah!! shiiiittttt!!

i recognized that call.. he was ejaculating... i've gotten familiar with jon's style due to the multiple watching of him fucking my wife for more than 15 time already... especially in the first two weeks after the events in this story...

Short Story: My Wife consoles my Jilted Buddy

https://sammyboyforum.com/newrep...e=1&p=13687327

During those two weeks, jon came over almost everyday.. we took turns to fuck wife while the other one watches on.. wife got fucked so hard until she had to see doctor for nausea... doctor said she was overworked.. needed to rest for two or 3 days...

i stopped wife, helped her get off jon... his semen cum had already stained our bed, smudged all over wife's thighs and jon's as well..

jon was panting... i signaled wife to make jon's cock erect again... she got up and climbed over jon and started to suck his penis, licking away all his semen... i got off the bed... guided wife's legs and placed them on the floor.. got wife to stand up while body bent to continue sucking jon's penis..

i fucked her from behind.... .wife wasn't responding as high as she was... this view reminded me of the scene back then...

first ever threesome with jon.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...&postcount=289

after a awhile

wife: baby, i'm tired from the standing...

she managed to take her mouth off from jon's cock...

jon had already dozed off.. lol

i helped wife climb back on to the bed.. she laid her head by jon's cock.. driven to help his cock stand again... i got quite tired from banging wife.. laid down by her pussy, started to lick it too... i kicked jon to wake him up.. hoping he will get erect soon... then finally, jon woke up. he realized what was going on...

jon: bro.. you are licking my cum sia...

i just realized what he meant.. but i didn't care.. it was a threesome with wife!

suddenly, i felt more action from wife... jon's cock must have erected....

then.. wtf! i felt someone masturbating my cock... fuck! was it jon?? he pulled my legs towards him... fuck.. i felt his mouth... that cb.. what was he thinking...

i was too tired to bother.. just let him suck... is wife aware??? why isn't she stopping him??

i decided not to make a scene, was afraid wife would condemn threesome for the rest of her life... i focused on licking wife's pussy.... i tried my best not to swallow jon's cum... jon was licking and mouth fucking my cock... it felt weird... i gone limp... finally, jon gave out.. spit my penis out.. rubbed it a few times.. realized he's gotten me limp...

jon got up.. : dear, let me f you.. you go suck his cock... it's down..

wife got up she was confused.... she turned her body around and laid on her back.. i avoided eye contact with jon.. wife took a moment to rest.... but jon wouldn't let her.. he walked to her legs and spread them.. he was about to fuck her missionary...

jon: let me try something...

he brought his penis to her pussy.. however, he doesn't push it in... he dangles it above her pussy, teasing her like it was going to penetrate her.. he held his penis with one hand and spread wife's pussy with the other... he rubbed his penis head on wife's clitoris area... wife shouted out in pleasure... i got turned on again... kneel up and placed my cock at wife's mouth... she grabbed it and sucked on it without hesitation....

jon was rubbing wife's clitoris intensely... i was moaning away, muffled... her body was shaking non stop... then wife reacted very loudly... jon had pushed his cock in.. penetrate her pussy.. pumped her a few times... then... jon pulled it out... used his penis to rub her clitoris again... wife was clearing enjoying this.. she used one hand and rubbed her own nipples..

SHE HAS NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE!!!

she was clearly feeling something else...
Old 10-10-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

really buay tahan... why was jon doing that...

he plunged his cock fully in once more... bia her a few more times... then pulled it out...

wife: mmmmm!! MMMMM! MMMMM!!!!

she pulled my cock out from her mouth.;..

wife: AHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

jon : wa look look!

wife was having an orgasm.. i turned to look, jon's cock was there... outside of wife's pussy.. i noticed something...

very small shots of liquid was shooting out of wife's pussy!!

jon put his hand out side wife's pussy to get some of it.. but she stopped.. he rubbed his penis head on wife's clitoris again!

wife reacted.... SCREAMED EVEN LOUDER... it was sensitive for her..

this time round....

it was a full stream of liquid coming out.. 3 to be exact... jon caught some of it on his fingers... he brought it to his mouth and licked it...

wife could see " no no! don't drink ! it's my urine!!!"

jon tasted it.. he smiled... "it's not la.. its your cum my dear... it's sweet"

i was stroking myself away... knowing that my wife can squirt.. i buay tahan liao..

i ejaculated all onto wife's face....

song sia... i aimed my cum all over wife's face and her boobs... SONG SONG SONG!

jon also leapt into action.. he spread wife's leg wide and thrust his penis in and fucked wife missionary.. he was kissing her all over her face... fuck he's licking my cum....

it got too weird... i went to the toilet to clean myself up...

moments later..i could hear jon's orgasm...

i came out.. both of them were fast asleep.. resting...

exhausted from our first full threesome!
Old 10-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
Muller25 is one of the Best!Muller25 is one of the Best!Muller25 is one of the Best!Muller25 is one of the Best!

More threesome on the way?
Old 10-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully got anal gamgbang

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 11-10-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow, great read TS, waaaahh wifey can squirt now......

tks bro for a great follow up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1