The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!
Re: 2033

NB: She was wearing number 5, I don't know her name. I asked her but she replied something I don't understand

Very sweet and fresh girl.
Started with SOP and went to bed.

She started with catbath. It went for a while. She's new so still learning. Enjoyed to the fullest.

Boobs - A little more than handful. Just what I prefer. But you gotta make it firm to enjoy. So suck and press, she'll be turned on.

BBBJ - 7/10: She put on the rubber and started sucking on it. I enjoyed the variations she performed. Licking the tip, taking whole often, rolling tongue.

FJ - 9/10: I'm usually a predator in this field that's why I always pick girl with low waist size. Fucked her in many ways. She also fucked back in cowgirl positions. She had orgasm twice and her body went on fire. Her cunt was like elastic by the time I'm done.

RTF - Yes.

Last edited by nc52; 29-10-2016 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

This house got some nice newbies.

Meijing
MeiMei
Mei Ai
Mei Qi

and one more I think...

Meiqi seems like quite popular. Quite pretty at one look but I heard hard to get. Need second long to confirm target.

MeiMei seems round and cute, short friendly looking girl.

Meijing seems quite pretty to me too - fairer than fair.

Mei Ai not really my type but I saw some japanese customers ordering her. Slim and seemingly B cup with dress on, take out maybe bigger I donno.

Just to share about the new girls here bah....

anyone tried the above can FR?
Old 20-11-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Good intel bro. I also went to recce and Meiqi is the prettiest there for the newbies.

Looks promising, will try soon
Old 22-11-2016, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Meijing
MeiMei
Mei Ai
Mei Qi

and one more I think...

Meiqi seems like quite popular. Quite pretty at one look but I heard hard to get. Need second long to confirm target.

Mei Ai not really my type but I saw some japanese customers ordering her. Slim and seemingly B cup with dress on, take out maybe bigger I donno.
You r right, BG.

Mei Qi is the prettiest and Mei Jing is the fairest.
Both very good and service surpass bro Joker's standard.

Besides Mei Ai, Japs also like to call Mei Qi.
KNN, sometimes I wait for one hour plus for MQ.

But she is worth it. Pretty newbie eager to please bro Joker.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 22-11-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You r right, BG.

Mei Qi is the prettiest and Mei Jing is the fairest.
Both very good and service surpass bro Joker's standard.

Besides Mei Ai, Japs also like to call Mei Qi.
KNN, sometimes I wait for one hour plus for MQ.

But she is worth it. Pretty newbie eager to please bro Joker.
No problem. In SBF, we care and share. Glad you like these two girls which I shared here.

Your sharing is a confirmation that they are good choices for other bros to try.

I understand waiting one hour can be quite a drain on our time which is why I encourage more sharing so all bros have other options to save time on waiting.

I'm always happy to give all bros more options, so they can stretch that $150 and have more choices of tasty dishes, not to claim credits or score any points

Most important is every one is having a happy day and happy bonk
Old 22-11-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Quote:

Meijing
MeiMei
Mei Ai
Mei Qi

and one more I think...

Just to share about the new girls here bah....

anyone tried the above can FR?
who is the slimest there?
Old 22-11-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
who is the slimest there?
Slimest???
Old 23-11-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: 2033

Quote:
Slimest???
He is Skinny Addiction think should be slimmest
Old 23-11-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
slim slimmer slimest slimmest
Old 23-11-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

From my encounters so far, the slimest WL is KK (1667) while the slimmest WL is perhaps Jia Fei (1617). KK is not only slimy in her pussy area, but all over her body when she is excited! Jia Fei is like losing weight with too much sex!
Old 23-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 17
whatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud ofwhatafuck has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ups return bro - thank you
Old 28-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good afternoon all bros,

Allow me to write a FR on a good Cat150 WL that I came across about 2 weeks ago. I went into this house looking for gal #5 and #9 upon recommendation from a good buddy here, but both not around. OKT recommend me #7 Mei Le. That's when I made eye contact with Mei Le - pretty, petite SYT who smiled sweetly at me. I'm attracted to her looks, very special malay-cum-eurasian 瓜子脸 smallish face. So confirmed with OKT to take her. When she rose from the bench, am presently surprised by her slim proportionate body and rounded ass. She held my hand and lead me into the room, gave me a nice hug, started to strip me. I looked into her eyes, inched my head forward, frenches. In the nude, her boobs are nice B naturally soft, very slim nice waist and soft round ample ass felt very nice to hug and french intimately.

In the bath, she asked whether water temp is ideal before bathing me, nice rubba and french with her, and her BBBJ is very good, not too hard and not too soft type, pressure just nice.

On the bed next, all the standard cat150 services were there and done very nicely - french, catbath, AR, BBBJ all skillfully done. She allowed painting too, reacted nicely with moans and squirms, finally pulled me up when her saltish juices started to flow, saying she is ready to 做爱. When I tried to french her again at this moment, I got Tamil... damn! I immediately asked her can I go and rinse my mouth and come back to kiss her? She answered 快去快去! I must have broken the world record if there is ever a 3-meter to-n-back bathroom dash. After rinsing my mouth from her juices, back to nice GFE passionate frenching.

She was my 2nd bonk of the day after my session with AnQi (16W15) and I thought that I may have to finish with a handjob. But her FJ skills is very good, no obstruction with her legs, no bony-feel despite her small slim frame, nicely coordinated rhythms and she can take some pounding too. Due to her good looks and frenching during FJ, I finished nicely in a missionary-doggie-missionary sequence.

After FJ, she gave me a nice warm side-by-side body-length hug - she made an effort to position her whole frontal body in contact with my body and laid her head on my shoulders. We have some small talks before she suggested giving me a massage since I serviced her so well just now. So I ended with a nice massage before bathing, one final hug and kiss before leaving the room.

Mei Le has been a mainstay on my RTF list since then.
Old 14-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siaoae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile L20h33

Heard this house will be opening on this coming Friday 19-05-2017 .
Total of 13 gals will be there , Chio PRC SYTs .
10 new babies and the other 3 from others house .
Old 14-05-2017, 04:36 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20h33

What Cat will it be?
Old 14-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siaoae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20h33

Likely the same like others , cat 150 .
Advert Space Available