The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Metsu79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
lorong 18 hse 53

hi there.this is my humble report on 1 of the girls there.just visited lorong 18 hse 53 (long ge fang or something like that).those who frequent geyland should know where im talking about.its directly across a indian mini mart(aircon).below is the fr.

name-冬冬
looks-8/10(girl next door looks.her smile is what attracts me)
boobs-small(boobs lovers might want to skip her)
massage-6/10(ask if she agree 1st)
attititude-9/10(always smiling)
damage-$100(standard pricing)

went down at around 3pm as that timing no crowd so can have more girls to choose from.okt saw me straight say $100.s.o.p sales pitch haha.went in was looking around when i saw her.sweet smile on her face and a nice body.straight tell okt "num 10"(thats her working num).paid up and went in.
once in the room ask her ok if i want massage 1st then do it and she agree.reason was afternoon no crowd so ok that she massage.went to bathe with her,she busy playing with my bro.having a hard-on already.once done went to lie on her bed and she started her massage.
massage was good but cant compare to m.p or h.p type but still acceptable.definite not piano type.after around 20plus 30mins i stopped her and say ok let do it.so she began her cat bath a bit and use her boobs to rub against my body.went auto-roaming at this point.play with my bro and went down to perform os on me.lick my balls gently and stroke my bro.cap me and carry on blowing him.after awhile she ask me to go on top of her and i started pumping away.few more mins later off-loaded and went to bathe.small chat with her and left a happy man.

thats my 1st fr for here.hope its ok with the senior bros here.will try and post more if got the chance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1