The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ya lor.

Many bros still dun really understand the real meaning of prostitutes.

How can a prostitute survive in GL by just sitting there everyday waiting for that special person like you to come and french her, lick her to orgasm and fark her song song then leave her there to wait for your next royal visit.

How much are you willing to pay her?

Are you willing to pay for her food, accomodation, medical and other expenses in Sinkapor not to mention their debt in China.
Most houses charge them $10 a day for accomodation.
Some houses like 1431 charge $20 per day.
You can start by paying rental for them.
Then you can upgrade to paying food and groceries lor.

If you go visit her everyday and I mean everyday and book her for 6 sessions (12-6pm) and give $500 tips then maybe you are really special to her lor.

You can start to tell her your restrictions lor.

After that if you quarrel with her and leave her then you will realize that you just woke up from your dream and you are still lying on your bed with nothing in your hands.

That is the truth, nothing but the truth.
That gonna be the worst investment ....in term of time and money
Old 16-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Bro DPOWER, I understand where you are coming from

We are all dudes, and we each have our own ego; it's biologically ingrained in us. We all secretly want be that special customer to our favourite WLs. Be that one who gives her leg-shivering orgasms. Be that one who she enjoys having sex with. Be the only one she Frenches.

But at the of the day, there will always be someone before us. There will be some old uncle she likes more because he pays for 3back to back sessions to chit chat. There will be some fit youngster that delivers the best orgasm to her. And there will be that ever so charismatic chap that lifts her mood up like no other.

It's simple, it's the nature of her job. She meets people from all walks of life. So both of you are not exclusive to each other. Unless you are a rich carrot head and want to bao her, then it's a different story.

I have come to terms with these feelings. And boy has it made my GL cheonging more pleasant and "no ragrets".

Because at the end of the day, the only person you are lying to is yourself
full agree.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ya lor.

Many bros still dun really understand the real meaning of prostitutes.

How can a prostitute survive in GL by just sitting there everyday waiting for that special person like you to come and french her, lick her to orgasm and fark her song song then leave her there to wait for your next royal visit.

How much are you willing to pay her?

Are you willing to pay for her food, accomodation, medical and other expenses in Sinkapor not to mention their debt in China.
Most houses charge them $10 a day for accomodation.
Some houses like 1431 charge $20 per day.
You can start by paying rental for them.
Then you can upgrade to paying food and groceries lor.

If you go visit her everyday and I mean everyday and book her for 6 sessions (12-6pm) and give $500 tips then maybe you are really special to her lor.

You can start to tell her your restrictions lor.

After that if you quarrel with her and leave her then you will realize that you just woke up from your dream and you are still lying on your bed with nothing in your hands.

That is the truth, nothing but the truth.
thumbz up for you, bro. The essence is what you stated here. They are here for the money, plus a bit of honey

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Just wondering why many people missing
There are more readers than forum contributors here.

I can understand why, because my staff also read sammyboy, they did not dare to login in case their girlfriend or wife know their forum name and you know, that is it. Some are lazy to keep logging in and out, then might as well just read and dont log in. When queried by the girlfriend or wife, just say someone recommended and being curious bla bla bla and quarrel a bit and buy her gift and then close chapter. that gift may be quivalent to a few visits to Geylang.

KNN, but once you log in and your wife or girlfriend knows your forum name and see what you post, you can imagine what is next

Old 16-08-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post

I can understand why, because my staff also read sammyboy, they did not dare to login in case their girlfriend or wife know their forum name and you know, that is it. Some are lazy to keep logging in and out, then might as well just read and dont log in. When queried by the girlfriend or wife, just say someone recommended and being curious bla bla bla and quarrel a bit and buy her gift and then close chapter. that gift may be quivalent to a few visits to Geylang.

KNN, but once you log in and your wife or girlfriend knows your forum name and see what you post, you can imagine what is next
Be safe than sorry huh
Old 16-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Thats why my SOP is to be tactical, surf when wife not around and thank god that the computer geek created the function to clear all browser history.
Old 16-08-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That’s why I said before that those still contributing in here are sticking out necks out.

Yet we get bullied, attacked, etc etc when we try to give genuine FR and feedback.

Even how and when we chose to contribute also kena questioned.

Haiz....

That’s why this forum and our dear Geylang prc scene is dying lor...

Send more troll clones and see what is left of this public forum lor.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

shan shan caused a uproar in this thread.. how about others wl in this house ?
Old 17-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
That’s why I said before that those still contributing in here are sticking out necks out.

Yet we get bullied, attacked, etc etc when we try to give genuine FR and feedback.
I beg to differ ... I don’t feel that I was being bullied, attacked, etc when I contributed ... perhaps u are overly sensitive and overcharged with emotion ... Relax dude, this is merely a virtual world. Why so serious?! (As coined by the infamous Joker from the movie, Batman Returns)

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I beg to differ ... I don’t feel that I was being bullied, attacked, etc when I contributed ... perhaps u are overly sensitive and overcharged with emotion ... Relax dude, this is merely a virtual world. Why so serious?! (As coined by the infamous Joker from the movie, Batman Returns)
"Why so serious" should be from The Dark Knight.

Batman Returns had Catwoman and Penguin. Joker was dead in that Michael Keaton Batman series.
Old 17-08-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Shan shan is one of the very few gals who refuse me frenching or painting. I've had much better service from the cat100s and tomyams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
shan shan caused a uproar in this thread.. how about others wl in this house ?
Old 17-08-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
"Why so serious" should be from The Dark Knight.

Batman Returns had Catwoman and Penguin. Joker was dead in that Michael Keaton Batman series.
LOL! U are right! U must be an ardent fan of the Batman franchise. Me too! Christian Bale is the best Batman among the rest (including Ben Affleck, George Clooney, Michael Keaton, etc.).

Am surprised that u are the one who responded to my this particular post and not our resident joker, Joker88.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-08-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Shan shan is one of the very few gals who refuse me frenching or painting. I've had much better service from the cat100s and tomyams.
I have never try her before.. me quite boring.. if I manged to find 1 with gfe, I will stick to until she left
Old 17-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL! U are right! U must be an ardent fan of the Batman franchise. Me too! Christian Bale is the best Batman among the rest (including Ben Affleck, George Clooney, Michael Keaton, etc.).

Am surprised that u are the one who responded to my this particular post and not our resident joker, Joker88.
Yes, I am a fan of the Batman franchise. Looked up to Bale and Keaton as the two best ones to don the cape and cowl.

Coming back to 1606.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Seems this Shan Shan doesn't worth a bonk then. So there is no PRC WL gem in 1606 now? I tried Meng Lu, Ma Li, PRC Yumi and Lucy. They all not up to gem standard.
Old 17-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You one of the cyberwar kings giving out this advice is really quite funny lah....

You are one of those who takes this SBF super seriously going by all the wars you’ve waged over the years. Lol.

Last time people TCSS also you had to come in to comment, lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1