The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

yea go uncle tee!
Old 23-04-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
wah..... i saw liao... fucking turn on...

she wore a loose beige spag with a light blue bra. the beige was rather thin and the pink bra was obvious. below was a red nike shorts.. i couldn't tell her panties color though..

i went back upstairs, left my bedroom door opened. muted the tv and watched... almost fell asleep... the mj tiles shuffling disrupted my sleep. then finally...

i hear the sound i was waiting to hear!

"ok we go off first.." wife's ex colleagues said in a tired and manner...

i quickly turned on my phone and watched...

wife's head was on the mj table. she was knocked out... uncle tee was packing up the food packets...he put them all into plastic bags and put at the side. saw him go close the door then turn to look at wife...

he walked over to wife and stroke her hair and whispered to her ear...

"come sit on the couch and rest ok?"

wife nodded her head...

so..

she wasn't really fully knocked out then...

uncle tee helped her up, put his hands under her pits and lifted her to stand, wife immediately leaned onto his body for support. uncle tee was strong, he carried her up, lifting her off her feet easily, and my wife wasn't that skinny.. she's chubby...

uncle tee put her down on the couch, he sat down beside her and put her head on his shoulder. he put his arm across her boobs, pressing his arm down in between her cleavage, his hand rested on her thigh very near her pussy..

he stroked her hair with the other hand, then smelled her hair for a long time. a very long time....

then..

finally..

i saw wife's hands grab his arm...

her head dig into his shoulder!

she was in a lot of discomfort!

her head moved a bit... her mouth opened...

she was moaning!

then, i realised something!

uncle tee's hand was moving rapidly now!

his fingers were already disappeared into wife's shorts!
Old 23-04-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
uncle tee helped her up, put his hands under her pits and lifted her to stand, wife immediately leaned onto his body for support. uncle tee was strong, he carried her up, lifting her off her feet easily, and my wife wasn't that skinny.. she's chubby...

uncle tee put her down on the couch, he sat down beside her and put her head on his shoulder. he put his arm across her boobs, pressing his arm down in between her cleavage, his hand rested on her thigh very near her pussy..

he stroked her hair with the other hand, then smelled her hair for a long time. a very long time....

then..

finally..

i saw wife's hands grab his arm...

her head dig into his shoulder!

she was in a lot of discomfort!

her head moved a bit... her mouth opened...

she was moaning!

then, i realised something!

uncle tee's hand was moving rapidly now!

his fingers were already disappeared into wife's shorts!

no wonder he sniffed her hair for so long!

he was slowly working fingers on wife's clitoris and pussy!!! finally fingering her making her real wet...

i watched wife fidget a lot more.. her head moved a lot more. she grabbed his arm tighter, body kept moving..

uncle tee now lift her chin up and then his head reached forward and locked lips with her. he pulled her head in and they made out like lovebirds!!

he let go of her head and then stick his fingers into her spag and into her bra, rubbed her nipples quick and fast.. wife went crazy... moaned out so loud! i could even hear slightly from the room downstairs!
Old 24-04-2018, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Up u 2pts for the sexciting story!
Old 24-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 24-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait for the next installment bro.
Old 24-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Uncle power !!!
Old 24-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Uncle Tee managed to tee off and score a hole in one with his fingers...
Old 24-04-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
no wonder he sniffed her hair for so long!

he was slowly working fingers on wife's clitoris and pussy!!! finally fingering her making her real wet...

i watched wife fidget a lot more.. her head moved a lot more. she grabbed his arm tighter, body kept moving..

uncle tee now lift her chin up and then his head reached forward and locked lips with her. he pulled her head in and they made out like lovebirds!!

he let go of her head and then stick his fingers into her spag and into her bra, rubbed her nipples quick and fast.. wife went crazy... moaned out so loud! i could even hear slightly from the room downstairs!

However, her moaning didn't last too long..

uncle tee's hand got tired by the awkward angle. he took his fingers out to relax them. Wife fell to the other side of the sofa. uncle tee shook his hand and his fingers, suffering from a cramp? he rested for a minute or so, then pulled her back on to his shoulder. he lifted her chin and kissed her on her lips. it wasn't mutual. he cupped her breast and push his finger in to play with her nipples. that was when wife kissed him back.

his hands headed down south and fingers went in again but this time it was at a slower pace. he kissed her down to her neck lifting her spag up above her breasts and then lowering the bra cups to lick her nipples. he was quite good at it. wife grabbed his head to enjoy it despite her supposedly being drunk and knocked out...

he kissed further down south, turning her body and then letting her fall backwards to the other side. his lips kissing her on her tummy, his hands pulling down her shorts as he kissed her lower.. wife was wearing a thong! no wonder it was so easy for him to finger her!

oh my!

was what i had been anticipating finally coming true??
Old 24-04-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

dun stop TS.. keep ur updates coming please.
Old 24-04-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
nicehusband deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS

Take video and show it to uncle Tee's wife.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

better than 自摸,then 搞 limit
Why you so like dat?
Old 24-04-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 13
Datahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDatahack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Interesting, let's hope it gets more interesting
Old 25-04-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
trappedhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t wait for more..
Old 25-04-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

camping for next update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1