The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
paperstones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do prostitutes or FL develop feelings for their client?

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Unless u have a mountain of gold or else they develop shit for u
Mountain of gold will eventually become a large hole, everything gone
Old 27-03-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Wipedout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They develop an insatiable passion for the contents of your wallet.
Old 29-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3124 / Power: 17
kiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid View Post
of cos, the more $$$ u have, the stronger the feeling
I totally agree. Pros exchange pleasure for $$$. But..... there is always a minute chance of meeting your "Pretty Woman". But don't keep your hope too high..
Old 29-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

usually it's the client develop feelings for the fl not the other way round..

but wouldn't say there's totally no such cases.

important thing is not to fall in love with the fl because if you do, you will be in deep shit.

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 29-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasuking View Post
I totally agree. Pros exchange pleasure for $$$. But..... there is always a minute chance of meeting your "Pretty Woman". But don't keep your hope too high..
even in the movie with yes, there still needs lot of $$ talking
Old 29-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasuking View Post
Even in that movie, don't forget that Richard Gere's character is a rich businessman, a corporate raider, making lots of money but with little happiness in his life - so it's still about the $$$ you must have first But this holds true with many women, not just FL/WL.
Old 30-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

I've had two cases of the FL and I becoming friends and eventually having a thing going on, I only count it if she doesn't charge me eventually. It's really rare though and not everyone is like that, end of the day, FLs are human too.

Guess it's about frequency of meeting, the connection you both have and if she opens up to you or not.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 31-03-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fatigue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From what I observe, most FLs are disgusted by their clients and look down on them or view them as a means to get $$$ onli.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatigue View Post
From what I observe, most FLs are disgusted by their clients and look down on them or view them as a means to get $$$ onli.
yes and they want carrot head more than feelings
Old 08-04-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JustAJohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've dated FL in the past, it's possible but difficult. My #1 rule, if she is charging you then you are just customer. #2 rule, no serious relationship can exist if she is still working and you are still seeing other girls.

Last WL I dated there was instant chemistry. After second visit to her she gave me back all the money for that visit and the previous one and told me not to see her at 'work' any more. From then on it was 6 months of off the clock dates and free sex. She would frequently pay for meals, trips, etc. At the end, it didn't work out because she wanted to keep working and earn her own money. Maybe when she retires we will try again.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
loopy13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had dated a FL in the past also for about 6 months. Bros who used to frequents massage center @ Hotel Grand Central will know her. She goes by the name of Stella. We even went for a short holiday to Hong Kong together but I pay for everything. Even when we go out I always pay but she never charge me for sex of course. I remember I used to go to her rented apartment at Geylang for sleepover. We both know it won't last because she has a boyfriend in Malaysia that she's supporting him with her money to open a clothing retail shop and I cannot imagine myself marrying a FL but those 6 months was fun. We stop contacting each other eventually when I have to go overseas and work for 2 years.
Old 13-09-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!JusonSoong is one of the Best!

okay maybe small head thinking..... but some amazing love feeling when bonking and looking into the gal
Old 13-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
I've had two cases of the FL and I becoming friends and eventually having a thing going on, I only count it if she doesn't charge me eventually. It's really rare though and not everyone is like that, end of the day, FLs are human too.

Guess it's about frequency of meeting, the connection you both have and if she opens up to you or not.

Ya, the client have to lavish her w many gifts n maybe do donations to the gal family.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Imo, yes if you visit many FL surely 1 or 2 will fall for u. FL are human too. Sometimes they find u more attractive than the other guys. Maybe you're charming, cute, younger, sweet talker, cock bigger or filthy rich.

Careful tho, some of them act like they fall for u to get your attention.
Old 14-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
blackwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid View Post
yes and they want carrot head more than feelings
They will pretend by giving you false gf feeling in the hope you will tip her more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1