The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
50shadesofpsych deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Countdown to Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
hit me *passes a wooden spatula to u*

After that we swap ok? get down on your knees
Like this continue people here will ask us to shut up and go get a room
Old 20-03-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

As I sat under my block, contemplating if there was any future between me and Max, I heard the loud rumble of his Subaru entering the carpark. It sounded different this time, louder, deeper, more powerful. I didn’t know. Cars weren’t one of my passions but I’d made a mental note to learn more about them so that I could have something in common to talk about with Max. I walked out to the carpark so that he would be able to see me. He drove over and I noticed the hood was no longer blue and it had been replaced with a black one with holes in it.
“You changed the hood?” I asked when I got in.
He seemed happy that I had noticed. “Yup.” He nodded happily. “It’s a Varis Carbon Fiber hood. I also tuned the engine over the week for a better response and overall performance.”
God. That sparkle in his eyes. The way it lights up when he talks about something he loves. That’s how I want it to be when he talks about me. The same fire, the passion, the excitement, the..”
Braap stu stu stu !!
“What the hell was that?” I ask in horror.
He laughs. “Chill, it’s the blow off valve.”
Hmm. Blow. Sounds kinky. I’m beginning to like this night already.
Old 20-03-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
VinAce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVinAce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 20-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50shadesofpsych View Post
Like this continue people here will ask us to shut up and go get a room
what ? I don't think it's that ez ... there should be a chase scene ... then boy loses girl and girl loses boy before they finally get a room ?

Pls continue your story
Old 20-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Chapter Six

Max’s house was a majestic sprawling four storied bungalow along Oei Tiong Ham park that towered over its neighbours. Dinner was a fantastic spread of Aglio Oglio in a Mediterranean sauce coupled with oysters, crayfish, crab roe and caviar. I found myself eating every last morsel, finishing everything off to the extent that the plate didn’t need to be washed.
“You made this yourself?” I asked.
“Yes,” he nodded. “I hope you liked it.”
“It’s fantastic, Max” I replied. “Thank you.”
“The pleasure in entirely mine.” He smiled.
“So,” I piped. “What’s the surprise?”
He stood up and offered me his hand. “Come this way.”
He lead me down to the garage and I gasped at the cars parked inside. There were two Mercedes cars inside but it was the car in the middle that caught my eye. It was an old convertible, with two round headlights and a bumper that strongly reminded me of the lips of a pouting child. It had tan leather interior and there was a whale-like tail with grills mounted on the back.
“This is beautiful,” I gasped. “What’s this?”
“It’s a 1987 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet, the ones with the air cooled engine. He explained. None of those words made any sense to me but I nodded as though I understood. “My dad loves this car as it’s the first car he bought when he got rich. But here’s the surprise.”
He took out a light green box that had the words “Tiffany & Co.” printed intricately on the cover and proceeded to show me its contents. Nestled in the middle was a beautiful necklace. It was simple in design but I could tell it was expensive, and never had anyone bought such gifts for me.
“You like it?” he asked.
“Max, I can’t accept it.” I said.
“Why?”
“It’s too expensive. I can’t. I don’t want you to waste your money on ..”
He placed his finger against my lips. He comes closer to me, his eyes blazing, exuding a confident and sexy demeanor. My heart starts beating wildly and hot desire burns inside my body. He stands infront of me, staring down into my eyes.
He’s so damn hot. I’m going to die of excitement any moment now.
“Do you have any idea how lovely you look tonight, Vivian?” he whispers. “When you turn to me and smile, it takes my breath away.”
He turns me around and does up the necklace for me. Then he reaches up gently and runs his fingers down from my ear lobe to my chin.
Oh God. I’m quivering at his touch.
“Oh Vivian,” he whispers. “You are so beautiful.”
He looks me in the eye, bringing his face closer to mine.
“Be with me.”
It sounded more like an order than a request, but it felt wonderful to hear those words. In his gaze, I felt powerless to do anything, like I wanted to just stand there and stare at him for eternity.
I nodded.
“Yes. Yes I will.”
Old 20-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

“I love you, Vivian.” He murmurs and both of his hands are in my hair, grasping each side of my head. His kiss is demanding, his tongue and lips coaxing mine. I moan, and my tongue meets his. He puts his arms around me and hauls me against his body, squeezing me tightly. One hand remains in my hair, the other travels down my spine to my waist and down to my behind. His hand flexes over my backside and squeezes gently.
“Ughhh” I moan and breathe out sharply.
He smiles and holds me against his hips, and I feel his erection, which he gently pushes against me.
I moan once more into his mouth. I can hardly contain the riotous feelings or is it hormones that rampage through my body. I want him so badly. Gripping his upper arms, I feel his biceps, he's strong... muscular. Slowly, I move my hands up to his face and into his hair. It's so soft, unruly, so desirable.
He eases me toward the Porsche, until I feel it behind my knees. I think he's going to push me down on to it, but he doesn't. Releasing me, he suddenly drops to his knees. He grabs my hips with both his hands and runs his tongue around my navel, then gently nips his way to my hipbone, then across my belly to my other hipbone.
“Ohhh Godddd..” I breathe out. I felt as thought I had died and gone to heaven.
Seeing him on his knees in front of me, letting his lips explore the vulnerable parts of me, it's so unexpected and hot. My hands stay locked in his hair, pulling gently as I quiver under his touch.
He gazes up at me and grins cheekily as his hands reach up and undo the button on my jeans, and he leisurely pulls down the zip.
Without taking his eyes off mine, his hands move beneath the waistband, skimming around my waistline and moving to my behind. His hands glide slowly down my backside to my thighs, removing my jeans as they go. I cannot look away as I’m shaking with anticipation. He stops and licks his lips, before leaning forward, running his nose up my thighs.
Sweet Jesus.
"You smell so nice," he murmurs and closes his eyes, a look of pure pleasure and contentment on his face, and I practically convulse. Slowly, leans me backwards over the hood of the Porsche. The metal is cold to the touch, but there’s a tingling sensation all over my body now. Kneeling before me once again, he grasps my foot and undoes my Converse, pulling off my shoe and sock. I raise myself up on my elbows to see what he's doing. I'm panting... wanting. I gasp. Not taking his eyes off mine, again he runs his tongue along the sole of my feet and then sucks on my toes, slowly and gently. Shit. I groan... how can I feel this, there. I fall back on to the hood, moaning. I hear his soft laugh.
“Oh Vivian, you have no idea what I’m going to do with you.”
I swore I almost came with excitement.
Old 20-03-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

"Do you trust me?" he asks suddenly. I nod, wide-eyed with the sudden realization that I do trust him. What's he going to do to me now?
"Good," he smiles, his thumb brushing my bottom lip. He steps away, reaches into the glove compartment of his WRX and comes back with a thin, black tie.
"Place your hands together in front of you," he orders as he removes my tee and bra off me and throws it on the floor.
I do as he asks, and he ties my wrists together, knotting it securely but gently. His eyes are bright with wild excitement. He tugs at the binding. It's secure. My pulse has gone through the roof, my heart beating madly now with anticipation. He runs his fingers through my hair and spreads the strands out.
"Oh Vivian , what shall I do to you?" he whispers as he lowers me once again on the hood, while raising my hands above my head.
"Keep your hands up there and don't move, okay?" His eyes burn into mine, and I'm breathless from their intensity. I nod.
"Good girl," he smiles. "I'm going to kiss you all over, Miss Koe," he says softly, “ and you will lie still and enjoy it.”
He cups my chin, pushing it up giving him unobstructed access to my throat. His lips glide down my throat, kissing, licking, and nipping, all the way to the base of my neck. My body leaps to attention and I moan.
“Enjoying this, aren’t we?” he asks playfully, looking at me with that mischievous glint in his eyes.
Old 20-03-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Oh, he's such a tease.
"I want to touch you too." My voice is all deep and raspy.
"I know," he smiles. "Keep your hands above your head," he orders, "or I will have to tie you tighter."
He cups my chin again and starts to kiss my throat as before. Oh... he's so annoying, in such a lovable manner.
His hands run down my body and over my boobs as he reaches the dip at the base of my neck with his lips. He swirls the tip of his nose around it then begins a very leisure cruise with his mouth down my sternum to my boobs. Each one is kissed gently and my nipples lovingly sucked on. Holy cow, just fuck me already.
"Ughhh!" I moan as my body convulses at the touch of his tongue.
He swirls his tongue round and round, keeping up with the joyous torture that he's inflicting on me. I'm losing all sense of self control. My legs go rigid, and as he slips his finger inside me, and I hear him groan satisfyingly.
"Oh, Vee. I love that you're so wet."
He moves his finger in a wide circle, stretching me, pulling at me, his tongue mirroring his actions, round and round, I groan. It is too much... My body begs for relief, and I can no longer deny it. I let go, losing all thought as my orgasm seizes me, wringing my insides again and again. I can resist it no longer. I cry out, and the world disappears from view as the force of my climax unleashes itself.
I lay back, panting, as there is a rip of foil and slowly, he holds me down and eases himself into me. The feeling is violent yet gentle, sore yet sweet. Oh God. Ohh yess. Ohh don't stop.
"You feeling alright?" he asks, looking down at me.
I nod. "Yes. Please. More."
"With pleasure," he smiles and continues thrusting me gently.
"You like it?"
"Yes," I nod frantically. "Don't stop." I was sounding like a slut now but I didn't care. Max's love inside me was all that mattered now.
"Cum for me, Vee." he commands and I obey, exploding around his love as he continues to pound me.
"Ahhh yessss," he breathes out as he reaches his climax and collapses over me. I feel his body, his weight against me and I pull my bound hands over his neck to hold onto him.
From that moment on, I knew I would do anything for this man.
Old 20-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

He leans up on his elbows and stares down at me, his eyes intense.
"How about another round?"
I turn away embarrassed, and nod slowly.
He smiles, as though pleased with my answer. He took a finger and slid it in easily. I felt myself contract involuntarily. He slid his finger in and out slowly, occasionally exiting and brushing against my clitoris. Suddenly, he slid two fingers in and I moaned out loud in pleasure. His fingers probed around inside as he slowly inched his thumb towards my clit.
I pulled his face towards me and kissed him, hoping it would distract me a little from the sensations below but he quickly pulled my hands away, pinned them over my head and started attacking my neck. I moaned into his ear.
"Yes, Vivian." he breathed out. "Moan for me." Inch by inch, he ran his fingers along my side before reaching my breast. He cupped it gently, easily encasing it in his large hands. His thumb and his forefinger pinched my already erect nipple lightly. I moaned again, louder this time. He was gifted at driving me crazy with his hands, fingers and tongue.
"Ohhhh" I breathed out as his tongue encircled my erect nipples. "Yesss.." I hissed.
I could feel Max reaching down and picking something off the floor. It was my panties. He balled it up and held it against my lips.
"Open," he commanded me. " I don't want the neighbors hearing us."
I parted my lips and he stuffed my panties into my mouth. I could taste myself on the tip of my tongue that was pressed against my panties.
"Comfortable?" he asked.
""Mmmph" I nodded.
He opened another foil packet and looked down at me.
"You bound and gagged for me really turns me on. "Do you know how intoxicating you smell, Miss Koe?" he murmurs, and keeping his eyes on mine, he pushes his nose into my pubic hair and inhales as I moan into the gag. Very slowly he eases into me and starts to move. Oh... my.....god.
How long we were at it I didn't know, for I lost track of all time on the hood of that Porsche. After awhile, he untied me and removed the gag. We both glance down at the hood of the Porsche, there's blood - a proof of my lost virginity. I flush, embarrassed.
"Let me bring you to my room." he says, and before I know it, he's picked me up in his arms, carries me to his room and lays me on his bed. It's nice and comfortable.
"Get some sleep, Vivian. You must be tired."
"How about yourself?" I ask.
"I've got to clean up the crime scene. Can't be leaving evidence yeah?" he winks cheekily.
He bends down and kisses my forehead.
"Goodnight love," he whispers.
I smile in return.
"Goodnight."
Old 20-03-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Haha time to take a break?
Old 20-03-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Haha time to take a break?
Yeah cannot luh...I myself wet already.
Old 20-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50shadesofpsych View Post
Yeah cannot luh...I myself wet already.
I bring u wet wipes or new Panties?
Old 20-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Gundogan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy