The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
50shadesofpsych deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Countdown to Love

Prologue

Have you ever walked past the most perfect stranger on a crowded downtown street, taking in all of their enrapturing beauty in a cacophony of joy and bliss, yet breaking apart in pieces inside with the fact that you would most probably never see them again in your life? Ever exchanged glances with that person, be it a colleague, a classmate, or even a random stranger you run into on the streets and you instinctively know that he or she is the one for you? In desperation you turn to social dating apps like Tinder or Paktor and even Facebook, clinging on to that faintest bit of hope just in order to see that person again. More often than not, it never works. You go back to the same place where you first saw them. Same time, same day and you even dress in the same attire. It's all for nothing. That golden opportunity at a lifetime's happiness just came and went by right infront of your eyes.

But...

What if technology grew so advanced that you would have the chance to own a smartwatch that could analyze you, match you to someone who had a 95% chance of falling in love with you and could countdown to the exact moment that you meet your other half, would you want to know? I most certainly did. So when it finally came out, I got myself one. I keyed in my particulars, my likes, my hobbies, etc. Then it was done. I was online and searching, single but available only to the right one.

A month went by. Then a year. Then two. The numbers on the countdown timer strapped to my wrist never changed, they've always been at zero.

I'm Vee Koe. I'm 21 and this is my story.
Old 18-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Re: Countdown to Love

Chapter One

The bright rays of the morning sun filtered through the curtains and cast a warm hue against my face. The chirping of birds serenaded the morning skies as I lay in bed looking out of the windows. The alarm clock suddenly sounded, cutting through the stillness of the morning like a hot knife through butter. I snoozed it and rolled out of bed where I fell in a crumpled heap on the floor. I looked around my room and my eyes landed on my recent received Degree certificate mounted next to all my other academic achievements. I chuckled to myself as I looked at it hanging on the wall. I had always imagined that I would have a sense of accomplishment upon completing my course but now I was feeling pretty much like any other young graduate would feel now, lost in a concrete jungle with an expensive piece of paper in my hand and totally no clue as to my next step ahead in life.
Yet today was different, late last night while getting myself wasted at one of the many pubs at Holland V, the watch beeped. Cupid had chosen me and suddenly the world felt different. I had to check twice to make sure I wasn't drunk and true enough, the countdown timer had started moving in running numbers.
It was today. I was finally going to meet the love of my life today. I caught sight of my disheveled self in the mirror and was mortified by what I saw. Jesus, I needed to take a shower and get my act together.

2 hrs later.

“Do I look pretty enough?”
“Should I tie up my hair or let it down?”
I could feel my heart pounding away wildly in my chest. Forget the butterflies in the stomach cliché, I felt as though the entire aviary of Jurong Bird Park was loose in my tummy.

40 seconds.

I could hardly contain my excitement. Somewhere, someone within these walls or in the surrounding area is looking at the exact same countdown as me. They’re going through exactly the same thoughts that's running through my mind right at this moment. I look down at myself. My dear mum had told me to be excited about this moment and made me wear a dress. It’s totally not me. I'm not a dress-y girl. I mean, shouldn’t my other half see me as the girl I really am? The Lonsdale tee, the jeans and the Converse sneakers?

15 seconds.

Something inside me tells me to get up from my table and head towards the door. My heart is beating so furiously in my chest that I'm certain the entire café could hear it. I continue in that direction that my inner feeling is guiding me towards, my heart picking up its tempo with each step I take.

5 seconds. All hell has broken loose in all my nerves.

4 seconds. My eyes dart frantically around the room, searching for someone who looks just as anxious and as lost as I am. Someone like me. Someone for me. Someone who would love me.

3 seconds.

2 seconds.

1 second.

0 D 0 H 0 M 0 S.

"Hey."

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I spin around and gasp.
Old 18-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

drum added here ... support
Old 18-03-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Mellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
drum added here ... support
Support here too
Old 18-03-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

The day after graduation I woke up feeling pretty much like any other young graduate would feel now, lost in a concrete jungle with an expensive piece of paper in my hand and totally no clue as to my next step ahead in life. So much for the said sense of accomplishment or as my school's motto promised me that I was going to make dreams into success. I rolled out of bed lazily and fell in a crumpled heap at the foot of my bed.
Then the watch beeped.
I blinked twice, making sure that it wasn't the hangover from last night's party that had gotten into my head. No, there it was. I stared down at the little strap on my arm and at the running numbers on the timer. I couldn't believe it. Cupid had chosen me and suddenly the world felt different. I caught a glimpse of my disheveled self in the mirror and was mortified. I needed to get my shit together cos no one would be wanting a girl that looked like some leftover goods on a shelf.

2 hours later

Occasional glances in the mirror or any reflective surface that would suffice as one. I could feel my heart pounding away wildly in my chest. Forget the butterflies in the stomach cliché, I felt as though the entire aviary of Jurong Bird Park was loose in my tummy.
One minute, 45 seconds.
I could feel the excitement level turn itself a notch up. I was literally shaking with anxiety.
40 seconds.
I could hardly contain my excitement. Somewhere, someone within these walls is looking at the exact same countdown as me. They’re going through exactly the same thoughts running through my mind now. I look down at myself. My dear mum had told me to be excited about this moment and made me wear a dress. It’s totally not me. I'm not a dress-y kind of girl. I mean, shouldn’t my other half see me as the girl I really am? The Lonsdale tee, the jeans and the Converse sneakers?
15 seconds.
I swear that I’m about to faint. Something inside me tells me to get up from my table and head towards the door. My heart is beating so furiously in my chest that I was certain the entire café could hear it. I continue in that direction that my inner feeling is guiding me towards, my heart picking up its tempo with each step I take.
4 seconds. My eyes dart frantically around the room, searching for someone who looks just as anxious and as lost as I am. Someone like me. Someone for me. Someone who would love me.
3 seconds. Everything is going to change. I’m on the brink of tears.
2 seconds. I stop searching.
1 second. Here goes all or nothing.
0 D 0 H 0 M 0 S.
"Hey."
I feel a tap on my shoulder. I spin around and my eyes met his, and I knew from that moment, life had begun.
Old 18-03-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
icsci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support too, please continue TS
Old 18-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Countdown to Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50shadesofpsych View Post
the day after graduation i woke up feeling pretty much like any other young graduate would feel now, lost in a concrete jungle with an expensive piece of paper in my hand and totally no clue as to my next step ahead in life. So much for the said sense of accomplishment or as my school's motto promised me that i was going to make dreams into success. I rolled out of bed lazily and fell in a crumpled heap at the foot of my bed.
Then the watch beeped.
I blinked twice, making sure that it wasn't the hangover from last night's party that had gotten into my head. No, there it was. I stared down at the little strap on my arm and at the running numbers on the timer. I couldn't believe it. Cupid had chosen me and suddenly the world felt different. I caught a glimpse of my disheveled self in the mirror and was mortified. I needed to get my shit together cos no one would be wanting a girl that looked like some leftover goods on a shelf.

2 hours later

occasional glances in the mirror or any reflective surface that would suffice as one. I could feel my heart pounding away wildly in my chest. Forget the butterflies in the stomach cliché, i felt as though the entire aviary of jurong bird park was loose in my tummy.
One minute, 45 seconds.
I could feel the excitement level turn itself a notch up. I was literally shaking with anxiety.
40 seconds.
I could hardly contain my excitement. Somewhere, someone within these walls is looking at the exact same countdown as me. They’re going through exactly the same thoughts running through my mind now. I look down at myself. My dear mum had told me to be excited about this moment and made me wear a dress. It’s totally not me. I'm not a dress-y kind of girl. I mean, shouldn’t my other half see me as the girl i really am? The lonsdale tee, the jeans and the converse sneakers?
15 seconds.
I swear that i’m about to faint. Something inside me tells me to get up from my table and head towards the door. My heart is beating so furiously in my chest that i was certain the entire café could hear it. I continue in that direction that my inner feeling is guiding me towards, my heart picking up its tempo with each step i take.
4 seconds. My eyes dart frantically around the room, searching for someone who looks just as anxious and as lost as i am. Someone like me. Someone for me. Someone who would love me.
3 seconds. Everything is going to change. I’m on the brink of tears.
2 seconds. I stop searching.
1 second. Here goes all or nothing.
0 d 0 h 0 m 0 s.
"hey."
i feel a tap on my shoulder. I spin around and my eyes met his, and i knew from that moment, life had begun.

wrong post guys this was supposed to be the pre-edit. Kindly ignore this portion thanks! Apologies once again!
Old 18-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Nogle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
Support here too
Support as well
Old 19-03-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
DaveRomero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 19-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Chapter Two

2 years earlier

I sit opposite my bestie Julianna Peh and watch the uncontrollable excitement on her face grow with each passing moment. There's just 3 more minutes, she tells me happily. We're waiting on the platform at Queenstown MRT station just after school on a Saturday afternoon and the train is arriving in 4 minutes. To be honest, I was rather hoping that she'd meet her other half in a more romantic fashion, like on a beach at sunset or while strolling around Marina Bay, but Cupid works in mysterious ways.
"You nervous?" I ask her.
"Nah." she smiles as she replies but the smile doesn't really feel genuine. She's looking around, tapping her fingers, her eyes wide with anxiety? Excitement? I cannot tell. I can't blame her. This is her future being determined here, right now, in 1 minute.
"The train approaching platform A terminates its service at Pasir Ris."
I look at her.
"I'll leave you alone for now yeah? I'll be in the next compartment if you need me. Good luck."
She hugs me and gives me a light peck on the cheek. "Thanks babe."
Old 19-03-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
bursa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 19-03-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

The train arrives and we both get on via different doors. I steal a quick glance at her to see how she’s holding up and she looks rather nervous. I want to go up to her and reassure her that everything’s going to be alright but I’m afraid it would ruin the moment for her. She turns around and catches my eye and I give her an OK sign as she forces a smile. I take a standing position by the window and silently pray that her other half wouldn’t be late. The train door is about to close when there’s a sudden sound of frantic footsteps and a white figure rushes past me and into the train just as the door closes and the train moves off.
“Next station, Redhill.”
I study this new arrival. She’s tall and slim, dressed in a white Adidas jacket, with matching white Adidas Stan Smith sneakers. She has that same frantic look in her eyes as my bestie does. I catch a glimpse of her face. She’s pretty, with minimal makeup and holding a hockey stick. I chuckle quietly to myself as my friend hates sports. They are so going to click together.
3 seconds. She spots my bestie, and vice versa.
2 seconds. They head towards each other, as though bound by an invisible rope that is pulling them together. It’s such a beautiful moment.
1 second.
“Thank God,” the Adidas girl said. “I almost missed you. I’m so sorry, I got caught up with practice and..” my friend silences her mid-sentence by taking her face in her hands and planting a kiss on her lips. Their lips disappear as they melt into each other, body against body, the flame of the inner desire lit alight after staying dormant all these years. The world around has faded into nothingness, each other’s body now a holy grail that they seek. The train reaches the next station and they break away, staring into each other’s eyes.
“That was amazing,” Adidas girl said and reached out her hand. “I’m Steph.”
My friend smiled. “Julianna, but you can call me Juli.” They smile at each other and continue their conversation as the train doors open and commuters alight and board. The train door closes as it makes its way to the next station and enters a tunnel. I look at my friend basking in her newfound happiness. They’re so happy, so blessed to be together. I look down at the timer strapped to my wrist and look out into the pitch darkness in disappointment. The numbers have never changed since the day I bought the watch. I let out a depressed sigh.
Oh Cupid, why have you forsaken me?
Old 19-03-2017, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
wrackers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 19-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster