The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
lotus is one of the Best!lotus is one of the Best!lotus is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
You naughty and span on my but when we met last night. I return her with a squeeze on her butt this time and whisper in her ears... do you like what you saw? She just smile and hug me tight. No comments from her but i can sense she is turn on by the act. Obviously she know what is sperm and no so innocent after all.
Camping for more
Old 28-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JusC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Ding, Ding.......
Old 28-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You naughty and span on my but when we met last night. I return her with a squeeze on her butt this time and whisper in her ears... do you like what you saw? She just smile and hug me tight. No comments from her but i can sense she is turn on by the act. Obviously she know what is sperm and no so innocent after all.
Haha....looks like the little storm-troopers u left in her panties has done their job and has established a beach-head for u to make further meaningful advance. Now you have established that she is not that innocent after all and more importantly you have also clearly signaled your sexual interest. For all you know she may be horny and kinky enough to have tasted your deposit...hmm. Perhaps u can teasingly ask her whether she tasted it...if she did, it will be a great precursor to angle for a quick blowjob...What a delicious thought!
Old 28-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

pitching tent for TS..
Old 28-03-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ooo good, time to smell her pussy ...

still be careful and take it slowly and carefully
Old 28-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Quote:
Haha....looks like the little storm-troopers u left in her panties has done their job and has established a beach-head for u to make further meaningful advance. Now you have established that she is not that innocent after all and more importantly you have also clearly signaled your sexual interest. For all you know she may be horny and kinky enough to have tasted your deposit...hmm. Perhaps u can teasingly ask her whether she tasted it...if she did, it will be a great precursor to angle for a quick blowjob...What a delicious thought!
Hahaha ... TS finally sent his first love letter with 'write' ink on it and I guess she know TS keep 'that' for her even night out. Now wait and see would she response with a wet panties next time... If later still none wet panties... TS may try openly ask her, did she usually fingering herself with panties on, since she already know what you did. If she ask why you ask like that. You just say "your smell on panties is nice" (this sure will turn her on) and let her imagine what you mean and what she have to do next.
If she really start fingering herself coz what you are asking. Later more and more of imagine of you when fingering. Soon she may submit herself to you without you asking.

Actually I guess since she know you messing with her panties and bra before and now still not wash them before you back home. It mean she know what you like to see and she don't mind

PS: BTW, don't shoot on her bra, coz its bit hard to wash sometime.
Old 28-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Since she hug you back tight means you can caress her while she's at it and couple with some wet kisses
Old 28-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Way to go dude!
Old 28-03-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Bambangbang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more
Old 30-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

So much support from bros all over the place. Excitement is certainly high now.

I just came home and she is in the toilet. I'm going to wait for her to come out and give her a little surprise before going to bed.
Old 30-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for your suprise update.
Old 31-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Happy123hour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No surprise? Lol
Old 31-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

When she open the toilet door. I can see she is both panic and excited to see my face.

I handed her the panties that I got for her. Very lacy and colorful ones. She smile and hug me again. This time round OC is sleeping soundly and I waste no time to squeeze her boobs immediately, landing both full palm on her boobs (outside her tee and bra).

Goal!!!!! Immediately my 2IC harden and I turn her around and rub my 2IC against her butt on the outside and continue to squeeze her boobs. KNN she let out a loud moan and immediately ask her to shhhhhhhh. Then she continue with soft moans that really turn me on.... We had a good time together and she say she like me being naughty. haha

Kiss her goodnight on her forehead and we return to our own rooms.
Old 31-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CutMango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus View Post
Camping for more
Same here too