The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 02-04-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

tks for sharing bros.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
DeClose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard_antenna View Post
Have you guys ever try having sex with your office gals? If yes how many hav you tried before..... hehe.... for me total I have Sex with total 3 gals in my office, but different years, the first left office and 2nd get to know and hook up. But 2nd and 3rd was about the same timing. Cos 2nd one get married so 3rd one on board.
Best if you have 4some in the office!!
Old 02-04-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fracas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all who share their stories
Old 02-04-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hard_antenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just want to add on, my another outdoor sex location is at the heavy vehicle car park..... imagine your car park in between 2 big truck and bus, I never cover with papers, and we just have sex in the car..... this happen on my 2nd and 3rd encounter gal in office..... very exciting.....
Old 02-04-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roared deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I just want to add on, my another outdoor sex location is at the heavy vehicle car park
Never thought of that actually, quite a good idea as the place is rather secluded
Old 03-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
journalism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roared View Post
Never thought of that actually, quite a good idea as the place is rather secluded
Good idea indeed
Old 08-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1632 / Power: 20
ms_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant futurems_74 has a brilliant future

nice thread...more stories please..
Old 08-04-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
virgilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I just want to add on, my another outdoor sex location is at the heavy vehicle car park..... imagine your car park in between 2 big truck and bus, I never cover with papers, and we just have sex in the car..... this happen on my 2nd and 3rd encounter gal in office..... very exciting.....
Should do it outside the car, more exciting
Old 08-04-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Dimitrov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice stories, thanks to all who shared
Old 09-04-2017, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Covering with newspaper make it so obvious to peeper and police, you wont be able to see police coming until they come knock at your windows!

You can get those heavy/reflective windows tinting if you are worry about peeper. so that you can still see your surrounding. Or park under a shadow, peeper wont be able to see anything unless they got night vision
Old 09-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing all the outdoor adventures.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!

Have tried in the past in car but not really successful....but recently she bought new car with better access at the back....sudden urge so find a good multi storey cp at the west area....n did it there with her....maybe too rush n kancheong....not very high for me....still learning....but think she like due to excitement.... Stained my short with her wetness...lol
Old 09-04-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
DJovita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectreray View Post
Have tried in the past in car but not really successful....but recently she bought new car with better access at the back....sudden urge so find a good multi storey cp at the west area....n did it there with her....maybe too rush n kancheong....not very high for me....still learning....but think she like due to excitement.... Stained my short with her wetness...lol
Haha next time bring towels
Old 09-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
rooney112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My outdoor experience was also in ecp! Was dating a Mongolian chick then, decided to walk along the beach cause it's romantic.

She was horny as Fuck, we started making out on the bicycle trail and I stopped her cause we were blocking people. Haha

Then we found a quiet spot on the beach, sat down started making out. I started fingering her and she got really wet. She wanted to pull my dick out and give me a blowjob but there were people walking past so we stopped. I told her we should continue elsewhere but she didn't bring her id, so I thought okay, no more action for the night.

As I was driving out of ecp, she grabbed my hand and put it at her pussy, saying that she wants me to fuck her. So I stopped at a random carpark, and we just did it a the back of my car.

Not the most comfortable as she's tall, when she was riding me, she even hit her head on the car roof a few times. Hahaha.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
abitex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney112 View Post
My outdoor experience was also in ecp! Was dating a Mongolian chick then, decided to walk along the beach cause it's romantic.

She was horny as Fuck, we started making out on the bicycle trail and I stopped her cause we were blocking people. Haha

Then we found a quiet spot on the beach, sat down started making out. I started fingering her and she got really wet. She wanted to pull my dick out and give me a blowjob but there were people walking past so we stopped. I told her we should continue elsewhere but she didn't bring her id, so I thought okay, no more action for the night.

As I was driving out of ecp, she grabbed my hand and put it at her pussy, saying that she wants me to fuck her. So I stopped at a random carpark, and we just did it a the back of my car.

Not the most comfortable as she's tall, when she was riding me, she even hit her head on the car roof a few times. Hahaha.
Nice share bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1