The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Boyfriend's frenulum injured! How?

Hey sis
Tell your bf don't worry, just remember what I said earlier, and yes, it is super sensitive but he will learn to control in time. Sometimes I can go on without even coming till my partner cannot take it anymore and I stop. But some other times, it is so shiok that I come pretty fast too. Over time he must trust himself to not be afraid and learn to pull his foreskin over the head before trying to enter you and you must be wet inside and outside too. His job to make you wet.
Old 24-03-2013, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
consultant is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
Thank you for all your comments. I have been receiving PMs asking to be friends etc. I will ignore all those one-liner because you are not telling me anything about yourself. If you go into details on yourself, and are truthful and genuine, then I am more likely to respond.
Try using baby oil to lubricate the penis, it helps like a lubricant too!
Old 24-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you for all your kind PMs wanting to be friends with me. As long as you are sincere, I can consider. But please don't just say you want to be friends and leave it at that and expect me to respond with my vital stats etc. Please intro yourself and give me as much info as possible. A nice picture is an additional bonus. I will respond only to those with a lot of info. All those one-liners I am sorry. You don't give me much to respond to. Ok? Be sincere. My bf knows about this. Although he is not too thrill about other men wanting to be my friend, he said he does get a hard-on thinking of me with another man! Pervert him!
Old 26-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster (B)

taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many kisses for two nice gentlemen who made me green again.
Old 26-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cockenadan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi taureanwoman08,

Maybe u and ur bf should use some lubricant even when u are damn wet initially...I have some exp with ladies who are wet initially but in the process of pumping suddenly just lost the juices...so lubricant will help in this case.
Old 26-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockenadan View Post
hi taureanwoman08,

Maybe u and ur bf should use some lubricant even when u are damn wet initially...I have some exp with ladies who are wet initially but in the process of pumping suddenly just lost the juices...so lubricant will help in this case.
Thanks you Mr Cockenadan for ur advice. Ur name is very cute.
Old 27-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

very good knowledge shared, learnt something, never rock too hard..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 27-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Samster

cockenadan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks you Mr Cockenadan for ur advice. Ur name is very cute.
tHANKS.
Old 27-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Blakkie is Cool - loads of Potential

just make sure there's sufficient lubrication during sex.

for now let it heal and avoid stretching it too vigorously... if you keep opening the wound when it heals it'll be even tighter and more prone to tearing...
Old 10-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

My boyfriend is ok now but getting kinky. Last weekend, we went to Toa Payoh central and we had dinner at the Soup Restaurant there. I was wearing a short pair of skirt and very curvy high heels. There was a table with three men across ours and my boyfriend whispered to me that two of the men were staring at my exposed white thighs and legs. Somehow, this excited my boyfriend and he told me he was having a hard-on seeing the men stared at my legs.

After dinner, we went home and even before settling down, he stripped me and make very strong and passionate love to me. He really pumped me very hard and I was so scared that he would tear his skin again. Luckily I was also very wet and he was ok. We did it twice and luckily I didn't eat much as I would feel discomfort in my stomach.

He told me later that he got a kick from knowing that other men were lusting after me but only he could get to make love to me.

Are you guys like that also?
Old 10-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He really pumped me very hard and I was so scared that he would tear his skin again.
I wonder how come your canal no problem whereas his is torn?

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 11-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

avante26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Foreplay is very important during sex. Guys get aroused very easily, gals needs time to get aroused by more foreplay, such as licking the earlobes, nipples, ur love hole, neck, belly button, sometimes upper back.
Try tis the next time when u have sex with ur bf. let him lick u on the sensitive areas tat i mentioned. I m sure, u will feel very wet & horny & need him to enter you. Ur bf will not feel pain when ur very wet & enters you easily as both of you are doing raw.
Just go slow at the start, enjoy the sensitive parts tat will arouse you. U will moan like hell. Ask ur bf to lick you as & when having intercourse with you. Tis will help u keep aroused & make u cum faster & enjoy the session.
Have fun.
Old 10-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkMan View Post
TS, maybe you should ask your boyfriend to visit DSC. Get it checked out before any permanent damage is done, and at least get a doctor to look at it, and have a peace of mind.
hahaha so insecure that you got to zap ...hi insecure man
Old 11-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
hahaha so insecure that you got to zap ...hi insecure man
wtf you dig out a thread that was from 2013? Lol
Old 27-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!

are you still tight?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1