The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2013, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 22
SharkMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSharkMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Boyfriend's frenulum injured! How?

TS, maybe you should ask your boyfriend to visit DSC. Get it checked out before any permanent damage is done, and at least get a doctor to look at it, and have a peace of mind.
Old 11-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 0
taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Ur bf very lucky to have u as gf
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkMan View Post
TS, maybe you should ask your boyfriend to visit DSC. Get it checked out before any permanent damage is done, and at least get a doctor to look at it, and have a peace of mind.
Hi Sharkman, thank you. What is DSC?
Old 11-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
Hi Sharkman, thank you. What is DSC?
Department of STI control. Go google it and you can find all the information online.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:01 AM
Samster (B)

taureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaureanwoman08 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
Department of STI control. Go google it and you can find all the information online.
Thank you for your concern. My boyfriend does not have STI lah. He does not fool around at all. Very guai one. I am the one who fools around!!! Oops! And I am clean as I am very careful and hygienic.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,whether yours bf outer skin can rip all the way down

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 11-03-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

TS story reminds me of my friend who had similar experience many years ago. But he got it when he went for fish tank with us.

Have to go A&E to stitch up.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask him consult a doc to test his sugar level. A doc friend told me before, he had seems guy with fore skin problem like what you mentioned. No matter how much rest or even heal, the next round when you have sex, it will be still the same problem.
Quote:
Don't know why. Recently maybe my pussy too tight. My boyfriend torn his frenulum (the skin at the underside of the of the bottom part of his cock head) and he could not continue his act. His cock shrank and subsequently he did not wash or something like that and it got infected. He kept complaining that when he showered and washed his cock, the part where the skin was torn was painful - like a cut wound feeling.

After 3 weeks, he thought he recovered and two days ago, we made love again. He had a hard time entering me and when he tried to push, he said the same area like injured again. His cock shrank and we did not continue.

When he showered later, he said he felt the same time of pain.

Why is his cock so fragile nowadays? I told him to wait until he is completely recovered before we do it again.

Have any of you guys ever encountered this problem? Did you stop having sex until you recover?
Old 11-03-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurios View Post
Ask him consult a doc to test his sugar level. A doc friend told me before, he had seems guy with fore skin problem like what you mentioned. No matter how much rest or even heal, the next round when you have sex, it will be still the same problem.
Sugar level? You think this is caused by diabetes?
Old 11-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

should have seen a doctor. wtf dont play play with injuries at this kind of place man
Old 12-03-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 21
des99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to beholddes99 is a splendid one to behold

I have a solution to help yr bf problem.. hope it will help...
Ask him to circumcision his foreskin...will solve the problem for lifetime...

I,myself did circumcision and have not encounter such problem
Old 12-03-2013, 03:43 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by des99 View Post

I heard some people say you will lose feeling in your cock head after circumcision. That is because the head, after rubbing against the underwear, becomes less sensitive. My bf's head very sensitive one. The moment I close my mouth over it and rub my tongue onto the pee hole, it enlarges till purple and he will start moaning. Anyway he says he scared of circumcision.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gboyboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by des99 View Post

... Wait what?

I used to encounter a tight foreskin and frenulum issue, but circumcision never crossed my mind seeing how barbaric the procedure is after looking at all the circumcision vids, plus I wouldn't dream of losing that bit of skin that sent me to high heavens since adolescent days.

But that aside, I personally countered my own problem by leaving the entire foreskin down for days on end. Helps in stretching out and desensitising, especially when it stretches out when you get morning (or midnight) wood. Stretch + having the rest of the night to recover. After nearly a month of that I never had to look back or worry about a tight foreskin.

Now my foreskin's sufficiently loose so that it auto rolls back when I get an erection. Oh, and the frenulum's toughened along the way. Neither my wife nor I have any complaints about the matter since.

Last edited by gboyboy123; 12-03-2013 at 04:09 AM.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
ByPass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just pull the foreskin back all the way when he's peeing, showering, when he's receiving oral and before intercourse. These so called regular stretching will help.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gboyboy123 View Post
... Wait what?

I used to encounter a tight foreskin and frenulum issue, but circumcision never crossed my mind seeing how barbaric the procedure is after looking at all the circumcision vids, plus I wouldn't dream of losing that bit of skin that sent me to high heavens since adolescent days.

But that aside, I personally countered my own problem by leaving the entire foreskin down for days on end. Helps in stretching out and desensitising, especially when it stretches out when you get morning (or midnight) wood. Stretch + having the rest of the night to recover. After nearly a month of that I never had to look back or worry about a tight foreskin.

Now my foreskin's sufficiently loose so that it auto rolls back when I get an erection. Oh, and the frenulum's toughened along the way. Neither my wife nor I have any complaints about the matter since.
eh hi-5! I always pull my foreskin back whenever I'm at home. sometimes outside too. like when I'm peeing etc. so now my foreskin automatically rolls back whenever I get an erection. no more tight foreskin problems since then!
Old 12-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
groupsex is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Don't know why. Recently maybe my pussy too tight. My boyfriend torn his frenulum (the skin at the underside of the of the bottom part of his cock head) and he could not continue his act. His cock shrank and subsequently he did not wash or something like that and it got infected. He kept complaining that when he showered and washed his cock, the part where the skin was torn was painful - like a cut wound feeling.

After 3 weeks, he thought he recovered and two days ago, we made love again. He had a hard time entering me and when he tried to push, he said the same area like injured again. His cock shrank and we did not continue.

When he showered later, he said he felt the same time of pain.

Why is his cock so fragile nowadays? I told him to wait until he is completely recovered before we do it again.

Have any of you guys ever encountered this problem? Did you stop having sex until you recover?

no big deal. the frenulum is often removed during circumcision.

If your boyfriend's tears easily, removal is the best option.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1