The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
95-emperor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy95-emperor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Which pubs is easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Player
I personally like to hook up girl in devils... Go for those girls in group, sure there will be 1 that suit your taste.
Is it brother ?
Next time i will keep my eyes open for those group.
Haha , hopefully can get 1 or 2
Old 10-01-2005, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
malayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Which pubs is easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Dun know about waitresses in pubs but if u look ok, earning ok and drive a decent car.....u need not ask this question.

Aiya, bro not everyone is like you with the looks and the money to flaunt.

I am an old and ugly man but with a little money to spend. I therefore find that it is easier to sian the waitresses - you buy a bottle of liquor and see their response.

At most pubs along boat quay with chicks like RA**, etc., you will find some good treatment from the waitresses. You just have to put in a little effort there. Your best luck will be with drink promoters. I have had my luck several times.

I have tried this many times (well, success rate has not been excellent, I must say) but ultimately realize that the best is still to go straight to the point like GL or KTV.

My two cents worth.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by malayboy
Aiya, bro not everyone is like you with the looks and the money to flaunt.

I am an old and ugly man but with a little money to spend. I therefore find that it is easier to sian the waitresses - you buy a bottle of liquor and see their response.

At most pubs along boat quay with chicks like RA**, etc., you will find some good treatment from the waitresses. You just have to put in a little effort there. Your best luck will be with drink promoters. I have had my luck several times.

I have tried this many times (well, success rate has not been excellent, I must say) but ultimately realize that the best is still to go straight to the point like GL or KTV.

My two cents worth.
Huh......this is a strange thread imho. When sian waitresses instead of female customers? Waitresses....are paid to be waitresses isn't it? If they willing to let guy touch or be fucked, they can earn much more being a GRO.

However, i noticed these few years singapore has some pubs with flirty waitresses....similar to concept like those pubs with ladies drink. But nvm...
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 10-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Teddi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: True

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel
Yes. His words are very true!

Now the trend is go for sales promotors or Call centre gals (office gals).
Old 10-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

cuz the way they moan is very sexy?
Old 11-01-2005, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyan
Its sad but I guess that in Sillypore its very difficult to pick up SYTs or waitresses anywhere.
Beg to differ ... just that you have to throw money to impress them.
First step ... show up at that pub every day for a week.
Second step ... spend respectable amount on drinks on all those days.
Third step ... tip her substantially every single time
Fourth step ... offer her drinks nearer closing time by the 3rd visit or so
After that, the obstacles on the ONS path is all cleared ... should bed her by then, unless she's one that doesn't believe in ONS in the first place!!!

This procedure never failed me in the past ... until one fine day, I decided the returns was not worth the money thrown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:59 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddi
Now the trend is go for call centre gals
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
cuz the way they moan is very sexy?
It's captured in "The Memoirs Of KingEros" that these "call centre girls" with a sweet sounding voice are usually big monsters ... after all, God still gotta exercise some degree of fairness in his creations.

Trust me, I ever charmed some of these "cold call" girls who sounded like an angel of petite build into a dinner date with me ... & twice, I had to step on my accelerator after confirming that they'd cause damage to my suspensions.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 11-01-2005, 04:05 AM
Samster

cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
It's captured in "The Memoirs Of KingEros" that these "call centre girls" with a sweet sounding voice are usually big monsters ... after all, God still gotta exercise some degree of fairness in his creations.

Trust me, I ever charmed some of these "cold call" girls who sounded like an angel of petite build into a dinner date with me ... & twice, I had to step on my accelerator after confirming that they'd cause damage to my suspensions.
Same lah..call centre,chatline or coldcall.....mostly all fat. I also give up liao, suei chee like me where got chance? Tio 4-d also easier.

Got once, i damn bastard. I picked up this fatgirl on blind date...ask her to go out of car to buy cigarette for me. I quickly drove away and off my hp. Feeling guilty.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:20 AM
·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Got once, i damn bastard. I picked up this fatgirl on blind date...ask her to go out of car to buy cigarette for me. I quickly drove away and off my hp. Feeling guilty.
Hehe, I also thought of doin once that but dun have the heart lah...my blind date turned out to be a real hippo, but I still carried on with the date. During dinner, actually had fun time, she very the funny, made me laugh like hell, very fun loving gal...then I thought about the other chio gals I've dated b4, all very materialistic and superficial...this one actually is very witty and good hearted....so I never bonk her, after dinner go 4 drinks then drive her home.
Old 11-01-2005, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's a bit too much lah ... suspension spoilt already, how to get her to compensate??
You'll never walk alone,
Old 11-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Huh......this is a strange thread imho. When sian waitresses instead of female customers? Waitresses....are paid to be waitresses isn't it? If they willing to let guy touch or be fucked, they can earn much more being a GRO.

However, i noticed these few years singapore has some pubs with flirty waitresses....similar to concept like those pubs with ladies drink. But nvm...
Well, I believe that the waitresses make commission out of drinks and they will push customers to drink more. Furthermore, they are not obliged to fuck the customers. So, you will need to put in a little effort to sian them.

I agree with your point that they should be a GRO if they want to earn that kind of money. Well, maybe they just do not want to be viewed as GROs.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
That's a bit too much lah ... suspension spoilt already, how to get her to compensate??
I wonder if she took down your number plate and frame you for something? At the minimum, she should be able to trace you to your home through the LTA database.... Heng ah, she never do that to you.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Same lah..call centre,chatline or coldcall.....mostly all fat. I also give up liao, suei chee like me where got chance? Tio 4-d also easier.

aiyo.. later she went for adonis.. and shad 30kgs.. next thing u know.... wee wo wee...

just like the female actress from happy belly.. jamie (something..) she is a huge monster now.. working for suntec corporation.. but her face still looks good.. imagine.. when she is slim.. steam sia.. sharp nose.. etc... etc.. but now.. at least 80kg i think.. sigh.. i have also known a gal.. last time 70+kg.. now 50+kg.. working as a PRO in a club.. wah liao eh.. heng ah.. i didnt bo chap her last time.. but my friend did.. so my friend is been ignored but i get the hugs and the touch..
Old 11-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
aiyo.. later she went for adonis.. and shad 30kgs.. next thing u know.... wee wo wee...

just like the female actress from happy belly.. jamie (something..) she is a huge monster now.. working for suntec corporation.. but her face still looks good.. imagine.. when she is slim.. steam sia.. sharp nose.. etc... etc.. but now.. at least 80kg i think.. sigh.. i have also known a gal.. last time 70+kg.. now 50+kg.. working as a PRO in a club.. wah liao eh.. heng ah.. i didnt bo chap her last time.. but my friend did.. so my friend is been ignored but i get the hugs and the touch..
Heh....brother u can understand lah. In the spur of the moment loh. Nabei...i got off work early, comb my hair, put perfume and even go buy condom and put carboot liao. Imaging seeing this monster sia. Somemore we met in Mohammed Sultan, imaging if my friends see me how? Laugh until die leh. Imagine she on top me fucking, i think my back will break. I dun think i can open her thunder tights big enough to see her cheebye.

That moment i am sian as sian can be. How come GOD is so cruel leh? Thought can happening liao after spending a few nights talking to her but in the end must go home and PCC. Extreme sianness and disappointment...sigh. Another time also like that, chatline also. This girl i picked up her block along Bendemeer Road. Got into the car and ask me go hotel liao. Another 70kg monster.

Gnn, how come everyone can find chiobus in chatlines/irc leh?

P.S: Yah....fat girls can get thin and be chiobu. But what are the telltale signs to "invest"? Hehehe.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
P.S: Yah....fat girls can get thin and be chiobu. But what are the telltale signs to "invest"? Hehehe.
GO book a big room.. tell her, "if u catch me.. i will be ur sex slave for the nite.. and run like hell.. do that for 3 times a week for 1 year.. she confirm SLIM down... " good idea?

anyway, the start of something new is good.. as everyone will start.. when chatline just started.. i am the first batch that spends tons of money in it.. but those bonk i get.... solid.. mistress.. loney chio house wife.. pretty secondary 5 school gals.. 16 liao..
one SAJC, one NJC..
one gal who just came back to SG after working in AUZ for a few years.. her ang mo damn solid.. cup D/E boobs..
sigh.. those were the days.. now chat line.. only 1 percent of the gals can make it and willing to get fark.. good luck with the one percent.. the rest.. cannot make it or AH GUA!!! TMD!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1