The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2004, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Hi, I am hearing impaired aged 30. I never visit brothel before and have no gf.

I ask to ask LJ some questions.

If I walk into a brothel, with a piece of paper written like this:

" I don't want sex but I prefer that lady disrobed in my presence and let mi touch and kiss her breasts ."

Do you think those ladies will accept my assignment for one of them ? Will they chase mi out of brothel ?

BTW, do those ladies wear bra during the course of their work ? I prefer that she unhooked her bra in my presence or let mi unhook it.

And how much do they charge for this type ?
Hi bro,

Some gals would do such service. But am not sure who. You got to check with the okt. Some gals dun wear bra to work, but mostly do.

The charge is still 150 for cat150, 80 for cat80.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 01-09-2004, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Green Dragon can curse White Tiger??
Old 01-09-2004, 12:33 PM
Samster

sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

" I don't want sex but I prefer that lady disrobed in my presence and let mi touch and kiss her breasts ."
Do you think those ladies will accept my assignment for one of them ? Will they chase mi out of brothel ?

Definitely they will provided you pay according to their rate

BTW, do those ladies wear bra during the course of their work ? I prefer that she unhooked her bra in my presence or let mi unhook it.

Some does some no but mostly all wear as what bro zyxel01 mentioned

Market rate base on their cat,maybe you go HC can neg.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually I think most dun wear bra (as in >50%). Their top seem to b in 1 whole piece. And bro ang076, read your private mail at the top right of the page.

Quote:

I ask to ask LJ some questions.

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 01-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, Thank for your replies..

I think there is something wrong with this forum

After I post one msg, the msg dont show on this forum, but my msg show up one day later. Therefore I post one more time.
Old 01-09-2004, 03:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, After I post one msg, the msg dont show on this forum, but my msg show up one day later. Therefore I post one more time.
There is nothing wrong with the forum. You are still under moderation. That's why your messages don't appear immediately.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
bbjacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

This is my first time posting, but have join this forum for quite some times. I wanna ask where can I find the FR of those PRC in geylang?? Sorry for that, cause I could not find it in the (The Geylang Scene) forum.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

look under the topic FL dome
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjacky
This is my first time posting, but have join this forum for quite some times. I wanna ask where can I find the FR of those PRC in geylang?? Sorry for that, cause I could not find it in the (The Geylang Scene) forum.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
bbjacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok, thanks a lot
Old 02-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Are all brothel-keepers female ?

If brothel-keeper is a male , then he must be a current triad or ex-triad members , or someone with connection with underworld, is that true ?

If it is so, then tell me which house have a male keeper. ( I will avoid these places).

I prefer female brothel keepers.
Old 03-09-2004, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If brothel-keeper is a male , then he must be a current triad or ex-triad members , or someone with connection with underworld, is that true ?

If it is so, then tell me which house have a male keeper. ( I will avoid these places).

I heard that they MUST have been jailed before. But..at least judging a book by its cover, some of the OKT look like 'good guys' to me. So true or not? me no idea too.

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 03-09-2004, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:

From what I know female are not allowed to work as brothel-keepers in Cat $40..Not sure of the Cat$80 & $150 whether AV has restricted them or not.I knew it use to be have female brothel-keepers at L30H33 but never visit that house for many years.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
max001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

newbie here. read in the FRs, got terms like BJ, AR, FJ and BBBJ. what do they mean?
Old 04-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Samster

Hi, pls go to Forum FAQ for their meanings :
http://www.sammyboy.com/forumfaq.html
Old 04-09-2004, 12:26 PM
Samster

I like to know whether every Houses must have OKTs who try to broker the deals between WLs and us.

I prefer that we negotiate with WLs in their room ourselves just like in the case of Flander Square. OKTs there let us choose .

Do every house have a fish tank concept where the gals sat and wait for you ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1