The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-03-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylifez View Post
MR on Starry
https://sglonelyguys.info/starry-massage/

Location: 8/10 quiet area of Area G, some distance away from MRT
Looks: 7/10 imo I felt shortchanged as she was more like early 30s than the SYT in the photos. Still a looker but definitely not the 9 or 10 ratings given.
Body: 9/10 slim and curvy
Boobs: 9/10 B-C enhanced. Not fussy about boobs.
Massage: 8/10 not piano type, good strength and technique
Roaming: 3/10 severely limited. topless with shorts on. Keeps pressing her boobs on your body so you can’t touch. No kissing on the lips or face.
GFE: 4/10 didn’t really bother to talk. Probably because she had a slight cold, but it was difficult to hold conversations. Was using hp during massage which kept buzzing which was a turnoff. She did put it away during hj and sensual. Hj felt a little rushed and commercial.

Read some mixed reviews when she was on her first stint here under the name of XC and was hesitant at first, but decided to take the plunge as the recent positive reviews seem to suggest she has improved. Have to say I wasn’t impressed at all. I believe the really good MLs don’t need to prove themselves with review counts and when the reviews are almost too perfect one should reconsider. Just my two cents.
Ah now this is correct
Upz you for saving Bros money
Old 24-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylifez View Post
MR on Starry
https://sglonelyguys.info/starry-massage/

Location: 8/10 quiet area of Area G, some distance away from MRT
Looks: 7/10 imo I felt shortchanged as she was more like early 30s than the SYT in the photos. Still a looker but definitely not the 9 or 10 ratings given.
Body: 9/10 slim and curvy
Boobs: 9/10 B-C enhanced. Not fussy about boobs.
Massage: 8/10 not piano type, good strength and technique
Roaming: 3/10 severely limited. topless with shorts on. Keeps pressing her boobs on your body so you can’t touch. No kissing on the lips or face.
GFE: 4/10 didn’t really bother to talk. Probably because she had a slight cold, but it was difficult to hold conversations. Was using hp during massage which kept buzzing which was a turnoff. She did put it away during hj and sensual. Hj felt a little rushed and commercial.

Read some mixed reviews when she was on her first stint here under the name of XC and was hesitant at first, but decided to take the plunge as the recent positive reviews seem to suggest she has improved. Have to say I wasn’t impressed at all. I believe the really good MLs don’t need to prove themselves with review counts and when the reviews are almost too perfect one should reconsider. Just my two cents.

The really good ML starting will have reviews than later none will write because too difficult to book liao, still intro more ppl to snatch slots meh. Thanks for sharing what looks like a real review.
Old 24-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MJchillout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starry shifted her location to Area G? Was directed to Eunos landed area few weeks back, then cancelled due to wrong scheduling.

Anyway, just curious these MLs apartment renting has so flexible terms?
Old 24-03-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MJchillout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starry’s location shifted to area G? I was directed to Eunos landed area few weeks back, but cancelled due to wrong scheduling

Anyway these MLs apartment renting terms are so flexible?
Old 24-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/massage-vivi/

She was advertised last year and she's up again.

No naughty bits mentioned, so has anyone gotten anything in this regard from her?

I know she works in a nice-looking shop, but $120 for 60 minutes of massage is approaching Banyan Tree spa price levels.
Was looking at her also. Authenric juagen? Or just hj?
Old 24-03-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Just realised Yue Yue's WeChat changed to another girl. Probably RTC wouldn't know since I didn't RTM. This new girl Xi Xi the pics in WeChat looks a bit familiar though. Her listing on slg not the same level of service as YY in terms of menu.

Last edited by iamzombie; 24-03-2019 at 02:45 PM.
Old 24-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
The one with live video look hot maybe choose she
but not sure what svc she give
I'm more attracted to the other one
Got prettier face imo although see reviews is washboard hahaha
But not enough vit M... Must allocate wisely
Old 24-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-xiao-fj/

No RAW, BBBJ, CIM, COF, AJ, Painting, Frenching, Massage

$50/One Shot/Session End Once You Cum

Stating the obvious lah. FL sessions end once you cum and wash up and fuck off. No massage with FL sessions. Little of other services as well, idea is to get you cum fast.

Yah. Likely spa looking at the price. No pressure of rental and utilities.
Old 24-03-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJchillout View Post
Starry shifted her location to Area G? Was directed to Eunos landed area few weeks back, then cancelled due to wrong scheduling.

Anyway, just curious these MLs apartment renting has so flexible terms?
Rental is by 7 to 10 days. No contract, it's pay n stay, and their rental is super high.
Old 24-03-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
favourite beverage coming back hahaha
Coke
i rmbr bro mention she's also from the jiangsu gang.
So far they really have good service standard with slim body.
Old 24-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
i rmbr bro mention she's also from the jiangsu gang.
So far they really have good service standard with slim body.
Who's in this gang?
Old 24-03-2019, 03:37 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJchillout View Post
Starry’s location shifted to area G? I was directed to Eunos landed area few weeks back, but cancelled due to wrong scheduling

Anyway these MLs apartment renting terms are so flexible?
Depends how long she can stay in Sg..permit etc...

If social visit pass then short stay only...

Keep changing location either is kana caught by landlord... or move to places with friends... or okt arrange one..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Depends how long she can stay in Sg..permit etc...

If social visit pass then short stay only...

Keep changing location either is kana caught by landlord... or move to places with friends... or okt arrange one..
sian.. 80 precent at G area. dun know why they like there maybe because of food.
prefer O area
Old 24-03-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
The one with live video look hot maybe choose she
but not sure what svc she give
Sometimes its a wing and a prayer - take the plunge and be wiser for it.
Discovered 2 of my regular RTMs that way....few FRs but liked what I saw took the plunge with managed expectations.
Of course had my share of duds as well
Old 24-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Sometimes its a wing and a prayer - take the plunge and be wiser for it.
Discovered 2 of my regular RTMs that way....few FRs but liked what I saw took the plunge with managed expectations.
Of course had my share of duds as well
Mind sharing who're your regulars?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1