The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Most bros asking for recommendation would ask for things like bbbj, jg, hard massage and etcs. Does anyone actually fancy the showering part? I know this happens more for FL than ML, but there are MLs who provides showering also, assisted shower at least. Any bros encountered a good showering session with any MLs so far?
Old 15-09-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Wow it seems that we walked the same path. Read that Donna is good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hi guys. I used to frequent mint. Now that she went back, who else are the best syt that have high playability.

I tried aini but like some others that posted, I think we don't have good chemistry. My current thoughts to try are chizi and maybe Dina from slg and Adele.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Requesting for mint’s WeChat. Please pm me.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Wow it seems that we walked the same path. Read that Donna is good too.
I read her playability is not great. That's what I liked about mint, the sessions are fun and dynamic.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
woaibt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend nice c breast that can suck and good at HDLY?
Old 15-09-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
woaibt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend nice round c breast and allow sucking. And good hdly

Thank in advance
Old 16-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

regular of mint will know over and above services. just wish her well and is time to move on.
Old 16-09-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
Most bros asking for recommendation would ask for things like bbbj, jg, hard massage and etcs. Does anyone actually fancy the showering part? I know this happens more for FL than ML, but there are MLs who provides showering also, assisted shower at least. Any bros encountered a good showering session with any MLs so far?
http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=2440
Visited her recently - assisted shower not really my thing but I think she is not too bad in that area.

C
Old 16-09-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SLG carol lor.
Old 16-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah, last visited her new place a week back. Nice neat single apartment.

She has a pair of really nice boobs in my opinion. Full rounded Cs that are just nicely apart, slightly pear shape with nice nipples. My favourite pair now. Haha.

Her BBBJ skills are also pretty good. Got skills, slurpy and steamy action.
Oh, I miss her being so chatty and providing such top notch service alrdy! Nice to see that she has a place of her own too! Cant wait to return to her!
Old 16-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=2440
Visited her recently - assisted shower not really my thing but I think she is not too bad in that area.
haha, not sure why but I'm getting over with the bjs and hjs.. just happy with a session of companionship that starts and ends well with showers.. old liao..
Old 16-09-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
SLG carol lor.
haven't tried her before so don't know.. there used to be a Angel in SLG who gave quite good shower.. but that was really long ago le..
Old 16-09-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bananao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
OMG. The reviews on Annie are so drastically different.
Which is which?!
IMO there is truth in both camps. The good news is, she can definitely do better in time to come.
Old 16-09-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Few and hard to come by. The last one that provided assisted shower to me is Tina from sglonelyguy. Decent enough. But just not erotic enough for me.
Old 16-09-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I read her playability is not great. That's what I liked about mint, the sessions are fun and dynamic.
Can't get over the fact that some ML's code red lasts only a day and can be summoned on demand in dome 2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1