The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Re: 『Elegant & Tall CHRISTINE』♥Busty & Willing To Serve With Her Chinese Msg♥『ENGLISH

Night Time Upzzz

Old 17-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Samster (A)

SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Re: 『Elegant & Tall CHRISTINE』♥Busty & Willing To Serve With Her Chinese Msg♥『ENGLISH

Name: Christine
Attitude: Hardworking & Willing To Serve
Body: Medium Size Build With Little Tummy. Good Control Over Her Strength
Boobs: Natural 36 C
GFE: Sweet Smile, Friendly & The Best Is She Is Willing To Serve
Height: 167cm
Weight: 56kg
Looks: Pretty & Elegant With A Touch Of Womanly Feel
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean!
Language: Chinese SMSes/Calls Or Simple English SMSes

Her Massage Package Includes:

Auto Roaming : Whole Body Allow
Oil Massage/Shiatsu : 油推/指压
Chinese Style Massage : 中式按摩
HDLY : 海底捞月
Breast Massage : 胸推
Juagen : 抓根
Hand Job : 打飞机

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Other Services That Are Not Mention Above
Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her

Damages:
$98/One Massage Package With One HandJob/70 Mins

Her Operating Hours:
Daily from 10 am to Late Night

♥♥♥ Cozy Room Included ♥♥♥

Click Here For Her Contact Number

Last edited by SongDa; 20-07-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 17-07-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster (A)

Noon time bump~

Old 18-07-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster (A)

Midnight upZz

Old 18-07-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster (A)

Noon time upzzz

Old 18-07-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster (A)

Tea time upzzz

Old 18-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster (A)

Evening bump

Old 18-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster (A)

Night time upzzz

Old 19-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster (A)

Goodnight bump~

Old 19-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster (A)

Morning bump

Old 19-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster (A)

Tea time bump

Old 19-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster (A)

Evening upzzz

Old 19-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ericgomez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been away from SG for too . Went for a session at Christine's 3 days ago. Saw her photo and she's my kind -- a huggable body and, best of all, she speaks English! Location was also very easy to find. Description of Christine by TS is pretty accurate and I will not attempt to do it here.

Her massage was quite commendable, just of the right strength for me. Like TS said, she's quite shy but a very pleasant and nice lady. IMHO, she is a very attractive woman. Despite that English is not her first language, she communicates pretty well and comes across as a very friendly, warm and sincere person. In other words, she's quite high in GFE. I really enjoyed her company.

As she does not offer any FJ, I did not push for it and I think she appreciates that. I just enjoyed her massage and HJ. Will try to go for another session with her again ... if I can steal some time to do that.
Old 19-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericgomez View Post
Been away from SG for too . Went for a session at Christine's 3 days ago. Saw her photo and she's my kind -- a huggable body and, best of all, she speaks English! Location was also very easy to find. Description of Christine by TS is pretty accurate and I will not attempt to do it here.

Her massage was quite commendable, just of the right strength for me. Like TS said, she's quite shy but a very pleasant and nice lady. IMHO, she is a very attractive woman. Despite that English is not her first language, she communicates pretty well and comes across as a very friendly, warm and sincere person. In other words, she's quite high in GFE. I really enjoyed her company.

As she does not offer any FJ, I did not push for it and I think she appreciates that. I just enjoyed her massage and HJ. Will try to go for another session with her again ... if I can steal some time to do that.
Thanks bro for supporting Christine & Also Auth Massage . Glad you like her personality as much as I do too. Hope to see more MR & also your RTM reports

Old 20-07-2013, 02:06 PM
Samster (A)

Noon time upzzz

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread