The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ior.inx View Post
FR on meihui

Looks: 6/10 not my type
Boobs: okla B cup
Body: skinny..fair but has severe rashes at back 6/10
BBBj: 10/10 well i dont if anyone can do better than her, she suck evertyhing related to your dick... from ball to the tip
FJ: 2/10.. i dunno.. perhaps she on the bad mood.. sometime she forced smile at me..but clearly shown attitude.. is it because i m non chinese and cant speak huanyu so no chemistry? no kiss, no finger, cant even touch boobs.. just like dead fish.. shower also very rush like factory line
GFE: 2/10 as above mentioned
overall: 4/10 only good thing is her BBBJ

Comments: factory worker.. i suggest previous fr are much overrated
RTF: no

sorry for meihui fans, but i must write this my true experience coz its very very disappointing

hi bro,

2 days ago, i just went rtf mei hui for the 2nd time, and i dun get the kind of service level as u encountered above... maybe i more lucky.. haha

Looks: u give 6/10 not my type, but i give 9/10 but look is subjective

Body: skinny..fair but has severe rashes - as got bro already explained, n she also told me is not rash...

BBBj: u give 10/10, me too 10/10.. her bbbj is really good..

FJ: u give 2/10, i give 8/10

you mentioned
".. i dunno.. perhaps she on the bad mood.. sometime she forced smile at me..but clearly shown attitude.. is it because i m non chinese and cant speak huanyu so no chemistry? no kiss, no finger, cant even touch boobs.. just like dead fish.. shower also very rush like factory line"

my comment:
maybe as u say she is on bad mood.. afterall they are oso human being, got feeling.. we ourself sometime oso got bad mood... even though we can say we pay for the service, but sometime got bad mood mean got bad mood.. no choice de...

u say u non-chinese? are u english-man? did u feedback to the okt?

some comment on this hse okt:
i call up the hse ard 12plus pm to book mei hui at 7pm.. okt said ok.. ard 6plus pm, the okt call me saying bcos mei hui got a session that can only end ard 7.20pm.. so ask me to come ard that timing.. i am fine.. wad i like to mention is at least the okt inform me ealrier so that i dun hv to go down earlier n wait.. so eventually i reach ard 7.10pm,, just wait for abt 10 min is my turn le.. hehe.. good for this action from the okt.. thks

RTF: for me, most probably yes, depend on my times..
Old 12-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Noticed there is an local mid age indian cheongster there i overheard he can speak little bit of mandarin but definite can understand spoken mandarin.... he was watching 破天网 serials and he retranslate and speaking to okt there.... im impressed... I think tis shldnt be the same guy who claimed little huanyu with meihui kekekeke
Old 12-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
digihub2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Sad to hear Amy, LanXing, WeiWei, CoCo and LaLa will leave our shore on early Jan! I wish them all the best and happy Chinese new year back home!
Do come back years later for a visit with happy family!
Cheers
oooh, wei wei going ?
Old 12-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

today drop by L16H54A

indeed Wei Wei is a gem !!!

LaLa very pretty !!!

the rest of the girls all top !

this house is like a club house,

so many people come in and out

and the WLs also come in and out
Old 12-12-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

I heard alot of PRC WLs do not like dark skin customers. Becos they find it horrid to do cat-bathing. Sorry to all dark skin brudders here. Just stating a facts wor.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by digihub2000 View Post
today drop by L16H54A

this house is like a club house,

so many people come in and out

and the WLs also come in and out
Good for washing our eyes
Old 13-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the bro who up me....

ytd went to tis hse again.. this time book chu chu, after seeing those good FR abt her. call the hse at abt 12plus, thot can get her at 1.30pm, the okt said she now working, got another customer at 1pm, so my turn can only be 2pm.. so i take up the 2pm slot...

reach there abt 1plus.. wait till 2.15pm then my turn.. while waiting there.. notice there are some call up want to book chu chu too... she seem quite popular now...

while waiting, mamange to see some of the gals, amy, lala, judy. got heard the okt told one of the customer amy is leaving next month.. so maybe got to try her b4 she leave... lala pretty too.. judy has been sitting a while outside n hv a good look on her.. she may not be syt type.. but got some kind of attractiveness.. judy is a malaysian..

Just my simple rating on Chu Chu:

Look : 6/10 (but defintiely not ugly)
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : maybe, due to got alot of other gals to try in this hse.. hehe
Old 13-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Banker nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brudders, care to advise if this hse provide Cat 80 or Cat 150? Eager to try out this place since it houses some many great gems..
Old 13-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banker nite View Post
hi brudders, care to advise if this hse provide Cat 80 or Cat 150? Eager to try out this place since it houses some many great gems..
some of them are going home

be quick to catch the gems
Old 13-12-2010, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Amy of L16H54A

Got to try her & it was a very very intimate experience for me.
Actually saw her once but did not really list her down on the gd looks & bonk list for me to explore. However when I saw her the 2nd time, it was different. Her looks definitely grows slowly on me.

She was in her angelic white dress,mini skirt,really looked demure & sweet young thing.

Action started in the room, with her cutie pie smile & sparkling pair of eyes, her bod was heavenly, not those voluptous kind, but more of a high school innocence kinda figure.

Here is a simple FR on her to bid her adieu on Jan 2011. She is leaving with some others as mentioned in previous reports.

look:7.5 (8 after awhile)
bod:8.5 (I like this kind of bod,just nice everywhere)
catbath:8 (pretty gd effort but not the full 100% licks I am expecting)
hj:9 (damn shiok...use lotion & massage my bro,really cant tahan)
bbbj:9 (shiok again,few positions,in shower,missionary,sitting,kneeling & her lying down) Her skillful tongue twirling all over the small head till my big head became giddy. wet licks,gd suction,eye contact,balls & ass massage....wat more to expect.
french:10 (the complete gf kinda feeling,light kisses to intimate french all the way)
fj:9 (very responsive & hug me like a teddy bear)

Her bush was well trimmed & nice....a pure adrenaline came over me while giving her my best abalone meal. Her squeal & body response was very arousing.

A pure gem that will be missed by many bros who had a good time with her.
She told me that she is selective when coming to being intimate.

Last edited by devion; 13-12-2010 at 07:54 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 13-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
booblicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was looking for chu chu. booked. sian ....
then saw wei wei. just fuck her last week. wasnt v keen to repeat my act again.
saw lala available and recall that she is leaving. better try her before she leaves.

wasnt that bad. perky ass and went to next door as all the rooms are taken.
this place is getting way too crowded w so much attentions. every ladies are taken and they seems to be v tired. plus all the rooms are taken even at odd hours. time like weekend evening shld be v quiet. nope. far from it.

when she closed the door. starts to rub her boobs and touch her ass. she starts to make funny noise. perhaps she is enjoying my hands. this got to be fun. wanted her to give a direct blow. no.. cannot must shower. ok then.

nothing to scream abt in the shower room. wanted her to give me a hot n cold bbbj. she said ok and off she goes. the bbbj was ok. trying v hard to please me. perhaps my dick is too curve for her to suck.

then the lights were dimmed and out from the toilet and the action begins.
her bbbj was ok. but she was kind of enjoying it. then i stand up and she begin to kneel on the bed n give me a blow.

i like the feeling of treating her as a slave n command her to follow every single actions. she play along. the slutty looks helps too.

then decided to pump her. shld have pump her while grabbing her boobs. although her boobs are a bit small. but the actions seems to be more enjoyable than wei wei or chu chu. perhaps she looks young. 22 right?

after i spread my load. was tempted to ask for second round. on second tot, i was dead beat. perhaps another day.
Old 13-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

as I was there 2 days ago,

there were many calls asking for Mei Hui

is she really a top gem?
Old 14-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

is she really a top gem?
Mei Hui is one of those you have to try for yourself, as everyone has got a different comment.
Old 14-12-2010, 09:53 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Quote:

is she really a top gem?
You said leh?! Nowadays, I have to wait like 2 hrs every time I wanna bonk her. She was so tired during my last visit that she fell asleep in my arms, resting on my chest that I have to wake her up for the time up. Service definitely drop, she losts the energy and looks like a vampie now, she isn't sleeping well too.

Hard-core SEX becomes Soft-core GFE. That is the problem with too many RTF. Maybe I should tell her that I mind. Haha ...
Old 14-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
You said leh?! Nowadays, I have to wait like 2 hrs every time I wanna bonk her. She was so tired during my last visit that she fell asleep in my arms, resting on my chest that I have to wake her up for the time up. Service definitely drop, she losts the energy and looks like a vampie now, she isn't sleeping well too.

Hard-core SEX becomes Soft-core GFE. That is the problem with too many RTF. Maybe I should tell her that I mind. Haha ...
Agree.

Oddly enough, I think some PRC WLs, after many RTF (maybe too many?... ), need to be reminded that, after all, we are still here to primarily enjoy good SEX!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1