The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
sammyboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How should a first timer approach their first session

Hi bros everyone seems quite seasoned with TS and engaging with them but it can get quite daunting for a newbie. Just thought I should start this thread for experienced bros out there to share how to approach their first encounter.

Example first meet up, do what? Should you experience it with caution with more gentle and GFE approach? Let them know you are newbie? Etc.

Ive had a couple of sessions myself and still feels very foreign to me. Hope experienced bros can share more. Not sure if this chat will be beneficial to anyone.
Old 06-11-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How should a first timer approach their first session

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 View Post
Hi bros everyone seems quite seasoned with TS and engaging with them but it can get quite daunting for a newbie. Just thought I should start this thread for experienced bros out there to share how to approach their first encounter.

Example first meet up, do what? Should you experience it with caution with more gentle and GFE approach? Let them know you are newbie? Etc.

Ive had a couple of sessions myself and still feels very foreign to me. Hope experienced bros can share more. Not sure if this chat will be beneficial to anyone.
Just never take locals here. It's bad..
Old 08-04-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackjilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As a beginner, sometimes you are confused about what to do, but in my opinion, don't show that you are a beginner
Old 08-04-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
Smallville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Just never take locals here. It's bad..
Why like that bro?
Old 08-04-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here my advice. However don't take it too seriously, since this is just a personal opinion.
The best would be you go for the first time for a Thai provider. The chances of getting a good one are reasonably high, or just check this board for clues.
Maybe not going for a young one in the beginning, so no 19-20yo. A more seasoned one like 24-26yo might be more suitable, they usually have seen it all and are very professional....The pictures posted on tsdating are just a rough reference, don't expect an exact representation of the service provider.

Also very important don't get attached to them, it is just a transaction. They will suck you dry... I mean they suck your wallet dry...
Old 08-04-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
manbearpig89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyboy89 View Post

Bottom or post op LBs tend to be more passive, and prefers you to take the lead as you would normally treat a genetic girl. They are good for beginners who are interested in chicks with chicks, and non-functional.

On the other hand, top LBs tend to be more aggressive, and willing to take the lead. The experience ones will guide you into receving anal sex (you are the bottom). Those that are servixe oriented will help you ease into your first anal sex experience, through fingering and ass rimming.

Oh it also helps that you put aside any doubts about your sexuality. Being attracted to LBs doesn't make you gay. Anyway, who cares right? You're there to enjoy and explore your deepest sexual desires.
Old 09-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Abelkhoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
Here my advice. However don't take it too seriously, since this is just a personal opinion.
The best would be you go for the first time for a Thai provider. The chances of getting a good one are reasonably high, or just check this board for clues.
Maybe not going for a young one in the beginning, so no 19-20yo. A more seasoned one like 24-26yo might be more suitable, they usually have seen it all and are very professional....The pictures posted on tsdating are just a rough reference, don't expect an exact representation of the service provider.

Also very important don't get attached to them, it is just a transaction. They will suck you dry... I mean they suck your wallet dry...
Yeah bro , but sometimes very different from the photo. It's understandable if it's different, but at least it's not too much. Not because expectations are too high, but isn't it like being trapped?
Old Today, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

CV used to be a good training ground for newbies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1