The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
JediFallenOrder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My NTU "confession"

Nice story. care to continue.
Old 14-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
zhenshifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share. please continue.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I must be damn naive to think emotional attachment and good memories meant anything in a sugar relationship.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 15-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Ehhh I think you can see for yourself I don’t need to
yeah
Hou lan wai er.
so many classified gals.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
yeah
Hou lan wai er.
so many classified gals.
Huh ???? What’s that?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 16-06-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JingJing88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Old 16-06-2018, 04:20 AM
Samster

OK I shall try to update in a chronological fashion.

Lay, my previous photoshoot model had been asking me for meets. I suspect that being a parent in Singapore is really expensive and any side income, especially where the sex is enjoyable, is a bonus.

We finally managed to arrange a meet after some difficulty arranging a mutually acceptable timing.

On the day of the meeting, I was somewhat frustrated to learn that she had been delayed at work. It would probably cut into our session duration, resulting in a pretty rushed job, which I really dislike. I absolutely hate bonk-and-go sessions, preferring to take it slow.

When she finally arrived, I was already a bit annoyed. I guess it must have somewhat affected my mood, as I found this time round the session doesn't seemed as enjoyable. Another factor might have been the thrill of bonking someone I once knew had worn off.

I found that somehow her complexion had gotten much worse, affecting my enjoyment somewhat (I'm a visual guy).

Lay's oral skills were still rather so-so, but she was just as loud during the session, if not more so. I was pretty sure we could be hard by the China guy cleaning the rooms as his trolley was along the corridor, as well as by the occupants in the 2 rooms beside ours.

As of today, Lay is still asking me for meetups, which I must admit, I don't put in much effort to arrange.

Old 16-06-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 16-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Yan is someone I met from the app, working in Kovan area. She insisted on a meal before we got into details. So on an afternoon after my night shift, I made my way down to Kovan for a lunch date with her.

We met an obscure café near Kovan. She didn't order to eat, so we ended up just having a drink.

In that hour or so of conversation, I gathered she was separated with a kid. She was doing this mainly for income and I suspect, for a bit of emotional connection. I guess being separated can be quite a lonely business, especially for a young woman. After all, the need for physical intimacy is a legitimate need for both men and women.

However I did not really feel a connection between us both, and I was told she was meeting another person to decide whom to meet. I did not put much hope in this encounter.

Last edited by Sfan; 16-06-2018 at 03:03 PM.
Old 16-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

I asked Yan how her meetup with the other guy was, and it appeared it was rather normal, and she actually said our conversation was much better.

I didn't give it much thought after that.

After some time, Yan actually consented to meet up again. (This was sometime back so I can't really remember who initiated the meet). However she agreed to meet for a session of intimacy.

This was one of the first times I had met someone after having met her previously for a chat first, so it felt rather weird. It's almost as if, after meeting up for chats, you tend to know the person better, unlike the encounters you meet straight away for intimacy.

The encounter was surprisingly good, we immediately proceeded to strip, frenching all the while, before proceeding for showers. Yan had a good figure for her age, not chubby and with nice proportionate boobs. The only issue I had was that she wasn't shaved, and while I am ususally fine with natural hair, she was extremely bushy, which did not look appealing given her rather slim build.

The sex was good, although I found her penchant at calling me "Daddy" all the while a little bit disturbing. As I am no longer young, there are times when coming is a little bit difficult. Yan agreed to give me a blow to help, and I must admit, her blowing was good.

Since that session, I have only met her once just for lunch. While we are supposed to meet, I don't know why I feel a sense of inertia at arranging something. Perhaps the magic is just not present, with her.

Last edited by Sfan; 16-06-2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old 16-06-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more ts, it's really nice story.
Old 17-06-2018, 02:23 AM
Samster

And now, the 2 main girls that I have left. One is Coraline, the exotic lady with model looks and Serina, the sweet bespectacled girl.

Coraline was the first of the 2 I met. When I saw the pics she had on her profile, I was really intrigued. She looked really exotic, and while I thought she was North Indian at first, it turned out she was Eurasian. Now considering my personal preference had always been Chinese, the fact that her pics attracted my attention says something.

To cut the story short, when we finally met, she looked even more stunning in person, to the point where I stupidly exclaimed, "Wow, never expected such a beautiful lady to meet up!"

We started with passionate frenching, which quite surprised me. I had expected her not to agree to do so, but as we kissed, I slowly undressed her, removing her clothes piece by piece until she was completely naked before me. Really couldn't such a beautiful lady laying naked right before me. I removed my clothes in a hurry, and kissed and stroked her all over. She had a great looking body, really tall like a model, although her thighs were not as slim as they looked in her pics. While I didn't really mind that as she looked really pretty, I was a bit worried considering my past experiences with the NTU girl. Ladies with strong thighs I tended to have a hard time penetrating, as I had to sometimes struggle hard against the force of their thighs against me.

I pride myself with being able to bring ladies to a climax easily, but I admit with her it was not as easy, although I finally managed to do so. It was really nice to see her close her eyes, legs spread for me, licking her lips and enjoying the sensation.

Surprisingly after she had climaxed, when I wanted her to get another round of pleasure, she told me I didn't have to, and her purpose was to get me pleasured instead. She gave me a nice long oral session. It was really enjoyable, given the fact it was given by such a lovely lady.

But as I tried to penetrate her, I realised the same issue with NTU lady arose again. Not sure if it was because of the condom used, or because of technique, or whatever. In the end we stopped and she gave me a blowjob instead. However, try as she might, I just could not climax !

But I actually didn't mind, cos I was really happy with the encounter, her attitude, so eager to please, her looks and I really loved the frenching !

Old 17-06-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

The second meeting with Coraline was better.

This time while waiting for her I took a shower first, so was completely naked when she arrived. Once again we proceeded with a long passionate kissing session. As per the last session, I brought her to a climax before she started working on me.

I loved that her oral session was nice and long, but once it came to actual sex, once again I could not do so. I was beginning to wonder if, when I encountered a lady I really liked, I got way too nervous, resulting in the same issue again and again.

Coraline was really nice about it, patiently giving me a hj and bj, and as I adjusted her grip on my dick, she asked me which technique would improve the sensations for me. it was really nice looking at her intently trying to learn to pleasure me, something which I appreciated greatly.

As the hj was taking place, because it took a really long time, we alternated between me wanking, her hj-ing me and blowing me. Finally just as I was about to come, I brought her head close to my dick, and she gamely engulfed it with her mouth, just as I exploded.

I was surprised she allowed me to do that because I remembered clearly she said she did not do a CIM. I guess she was trying to please me, considering we had failed twice to have sex.

Old 17-06-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 17-06-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
So many people seem to like my narrative.

Spare some points please

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1