The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MobileSuits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Are you cautious when sharing info with colleagues?

In your work place have you been cautious when sharing info with your colleagues?
I've been observing my colleagues and came to conclude that most of them are loose cannon. They talk bad about the boss, criticize the way others work and most often than not try to back stab those that doesn't click well with them. The situation gets worse if there's a few ladies around. Not only they are bitchy and also like to gossip around what we share with them. The same goes with some of those younger guys who likes to be a busy body, like to joke around and make fun of anything that they can think of. A lot of times I find myself hesitate to share too much info with them. That makes me directly or indirectly became a lone ranger and eventually isolated from the gossip group. It's not that I don't wish to mix around with them. Beside the generation gap and different frequency, it's just too scary to realize that your most of your colleagues cannot keep secret and always let the cat out of the bag.
Do you share the same situation in your work place?
Old 16-02-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all
Re: Are you cautious when sharing info with colleagues?

Better not to share.
Ask yourself, what else could you get if you share?
Old 16-02-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MobileSuits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
Better not to share.
Ask yourself, what else could you get if you share?
Sharing info with them ended up making ourselves as being a fool. They will only conclude that whatever that person did was hilarious.
Old 17-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Anywhere as long as hv ppl around, sure will hv gossip n conflicts coz of different background, personality & etc. I personally feel tat most important is even if u r really unhappy wif ur boss, pay, work load, nvr complain to ur colleagues or talk bad abt ur boss as news especially bad news spread very fast. No boss like to listen abt all it, the impression of him on u will b very bad, better talk to ur boss straightaway.

Even some colleagues will talk bad abt someone they can't get along wif, u can juz lend a listening ear, listen to their grumble but dun add any comments on it. Dun involve in their politic.

Normally, juz casual talk wif them will do. Even u r unhappy abt the work, pay.....dun keep on grumble, nobody like wif someone who is grumpy.

Stay positive always!!!
Old 17-02-2016, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Old 17-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
DiCap84 is one of the Best!DiCap84 is one of the Best!DiCap84 is one of the Best!

I usually don't. Keep to myself better.
Old 17-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 14
maxxdesire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxdesire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not recommended. Today he's your Friend but tomorrow he can become your enemy and you don't know what damage the info can do to you and your reputation. So it's better to seperate your official work and non official work.
Old 17-02-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BanJohnbass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You go to work not to make friends.
Colleagues in Singapore are known to have big mouth and are famous for back stabbing.
Old 18-02-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14343 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

I usually share silently with few cheong colleauges only! Words in office spread faster than the internet ler!
Old 18-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Nvr ever divulge ur salary to ur colleagues
Some colleagues can b friends, some can only remain as colleagues.
Old 19-02-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

If I want to say bad things about other people, I will make sure that the involve parties are not present. But at the same time I will be saying the fact and the good. Not just the bad to be fair, logical and balance.

I will try to cover up my colleagues mistakes even if they were to try to back stab (I will just treat it as a lesson to be learn and improve) me, I will not complain about them, as it is not nice to see people losing their jobs.

Before saying anything, I will try to see the situation and whether the person I talking with can be trusted. If you don't like a company, then just resign. If you can't, then try and see what you can do to improve your working environment and your mindsets. As for sex related stuff, I will not talk about it in front of girls, in case they take it as an offend/harassment.

Of course, nobody in this world will be completely honest/tell you all their secrets, we all have our own privacy. We will only share a portion of things to certain people by bit by bit, even if your wife/parents, you won't be telling them everything.

TBH, I don't really like to make friends with my colleagues and classmates. As the environment may be competitive that everybody fighting for survival, promotion, grades, rice bowl and recognition. Due to these, people may use the wrong way to kill you to obtain them, then how you can be friends with them?
Old 21-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

TS, end of the day:Most people can't keep secrets, keep your expectations low. In the workplace its really important to protect yourself, especially against the disarmingly "friendly" ones. Understand your position in the greater picture and learn to play the game otherwise you may end up as cannon fodder or somebody's tool.

Last edited by EtherC; 23-02-2016 at 06:58 AM.
Old 21-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

few years back when I just join the current team, I will go lunch with the group. Like it or not my main objective is to "collect wind" on what they know of the things that are related to work. Slowly the topics stalemate and no longer much updates on work changes ... then I slowly join the group lesser and lesser.

lone ranger is definitely not a problem.
Old 21-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 9
126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold

If nothing Good to say,

dont say anything bad.
Old 21-02-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

lots of such low level people in the work place...last time i have a guy in my team, always complaining to his colleagues how badly paid he is and how much work is demanded from him...i knew all these cos one of the girls he always grumble to is my fb..i posted him to another team with a notoriously evil managress...less than 2 months later he left...he is a job hopper in the first place and i doubt he will stay long even if he is treated well...but such a lousy job hopper who got a meagre pay for his qualifications...all he could is talk and not work..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1