The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Heard from one AP ML that business is quiet nowadays. Can imagine how bad is the business for those 2nd or lower grade MLs.
I think business is only quiet for AP as they may be used to having a lot more customers before.

Just look at the amount of ads on the animal site. It's really a lot (if include FLs). And that is just PRCs, haven't accounted for the other nationalities like in FL dome 2. If somehow all these ladies are able to survive for so long, their business should be at least decent for them to continue.
Old 25-08-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Ya men, most of the ML know where is their limit. Usually will not leave any lovebite or used perfumes that is extremely strong. You must be make her than high or she is really got problems. Ya better avoid. Care to share who is this ML ?

Better play safe....
Yeah I remembered one time went to an ML who wore perfume that smelled really nice and I had to go back home quickly to wash it off. Scary but that's the risk of playing outside.
Old 25-08-2018, 12:10 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
Is it just a normal plastic or a proper dental dam??

Does it service any purpose at all if it does not protect you from std??
Useless... but then condom also not 100% safe

Purpose is to avoid direct bbbj and have a thin layer covering your dick

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-08-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how come my number will become fishing number? i have not fish before... any idea?
Old 25-08-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 14
我是美女 is one of the Best!我是美女 is one of the Best!我是美女 is one of the Best!

Went for back all time favourite after her short break - Aini.

Still the same SYT with tons of GFE, no cut corners on anything, timing zhun zhun. Can only say she is better than previous time, most probably more experienced. hahaha....

https://sglonelyguy.info/ai-ni-massage/

Last edited by 我是美女; 25-08-2018 at 04:53 PM.
Old 25-08-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review on 266:Sweetie from wolves?
Old 25-08-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

perky arse aini is finally back again.. tie to lick those ass and legs
Old 25-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
She looks quite different from picture but she is not bad looking, I skipped the massage. overall it's a very nice session for me, check out her ad on that animal site.
So don't look like your prev fav ah...

Zara
Old 25-08-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kinglengzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
She was actually one of my regular ML, normally went once a month coz she really put in effort and give good and strong massage..she know how to give good massage and all the pressure point are massage at adequate strength at least for me and everytime feels those muscle pain from gym goes away after her massage..and I love her the way she tease my 2IC..the look she gives me melts my heart..but after yesterday visit I got a shock as I think we both really got chemistry since the first time and the feeling is there too and plus the ambience things just got too carry away as we both enjoy and can feel she is like abit wet and keep rubbing me..to the point first time she offer me some other service, but she mention want to go raw as she does not have condom at her place and I rejected as I don’t Wan to risk it too..and we continue with the teasing and she was licking my neck and while I was enjoying she was happily sucking and I stop her and I Guess it’s too late..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zokeps View Post
Oh wow bro. I guess you're in quite a predicament. I think usually there is nothing that can be said as an excuse. Partners or gf are usually very sharp.

Things you can try:
1. If it's gf. Don't see her for couple days. Fake a business trip or something. Take some day off from office. Actually go for trip. So you will have all the paperwork.
2. Or you can try to self inflict different kind of injury on top of love bite. Blunt force injury for bruise or a cut, then it will just be a medical case instead of infidelity. It's easier to find excuse with medical injury.

Have to be thorough bro. Cannot half ass it. Good luck bro
Old 25-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglengzai View Post
She was actually one of my regular ML, normally went once a month coz she really put in effort and give good and strong massage..she know how to give good massage and all the pressure point are massage at adequate strength at least for me and everytime feels those muscle pain from gym goes away after her massage..and I love her the way she tease my 2IC..the look she gives me melts my heart..but after yesterday visit I got a shock as I think we both really got chemistry since the first time and the feeling is there too and plus the ambience things just got too carry away as we both enjoy and can feel she is like abit wet and keep rubbing me..to the point first time she offer me some other service, but she mention want to go raw as she does not have condom at her place and I rejected as I don’t Wan to risk it too..and we continue with the teasing and she was licking my neck and while I was enjoying she was happily sucking and I stop her and I Guess it’s too late..
bring your sop equipment if you are not firm. guess u too handsome
Old 25-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried Feel recently upon reading the reviews here!
https://sglonelyguy.info/feel-massage/

MY short FR below:
Looks: 7/10 (Looks womanly and demure)
Body: 7/10 (Slim)
Boobs: 6/10 (Small A Cups, not for boob lovers)
Massage: 6/10 (Nothing noteworthy here)
Sensual: 7/10
JG: 8/10 (Not too painful, but feels good)
HJ: 7/10 (She will lie down beside me and lick my nipples while tugging, not mechanical)

Not suitable for a good massage, but will RTM when I need a JG.

Last edited by Chezzter; 26-08-2018 at 02:50 PM.
Old 25-08-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
hunk21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunk21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried her services before?

https://sglonelyguy.info/anqi-massage/
Old 25-08-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglengzai View Post
Bros, just to check what if one day a ML plants a love bite in your neck, and it’s too late to stop the ML. What if your partner or gf ask, what can I say? Any bro has similar experience? Just got a love bite from a ML.. too late to stop her.. please help bros..
Go TCM gua sha..... it works
Old 25-08-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kinglengzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice bro..but TCM got gua Sha neck? I now purposely scratch really hard at that particular area to seems like it’s mosqito nite and over scratch..hopefully it works..if any bro got any other experience do share..my life is in all bro hand..anyway I tried the ice pad also..seems abit better though..many thanks for all bros help..didn’t went raw as she was a nice lady too and don’t want to toy her feeling also and don’t wanna eat her tofu too since we are not officially in a relationship..just to keep that fine line between..she really a nice lady from what I see and she keep her pants on all the time..duno why so sudden yesterday I also got a shock and she give more than what I pay for..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping123 View Post
Go TCM gua sha..... it works
Old 25-08-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
Batman8 is one of the Best!Batman8 is one of the Best!Batman8 is one of the Best!Batman8 is one of the Best!

FR for Duo Er

Looks: 8/10 looks exactly like photos..quite pretty

Body: 7/10 Nice soft boobs.. C cup i think.. not very tall though

Massage: 10/10 Really good massage with skill and strength..Bros who like massage should go try

Sensual: 9/10 Catbath+Boob Massage+HDLY+nipple licking was damn good.. will climb up and down moaning while doing sensual

BBBJ: 10/10 start off like licking and sucking my balls.. then move on to deepthroat.. like the way she seducingly look at me while doing it.

Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly and professional.. i took quite a while to cum but she was very patient.

Location: 6/10 G area apartment.. shared with another FL.. but she said she is moving soon to a studio apartment across the street

Overall i think she damn freaking worth it for 100dollars..
Exactly 1 full hour with a short change of time.

P.S. she was wearing panties during the whole session.. if it matters for any of u guys..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1