The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Hosah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I guess should be realistic in what you want, bro. Can be no perfect service. Regulars of Laura know her and she always try her best.

That we can be certain. Maintenance and BF she is always the one preferred.

Cheers and happy hunting.
agree bro ! different people different taste , some one meat is another man poison i do very enjoy with laura
Old 17-11-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
MR for the past 2 ladies I visited lately.

Xiao Ya - SLG
http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Location: n/a When I visit her that time, she said she was to move to new place soon

Looks: exactly like the Pic. Pretty enough. 7/10

Body: average. Not too good, not too bad.. Not for boob lovers. 6.5/10

Massage: decent 6.5/10

Sensual/gfe: bbbj was very short. 4g Roaming. Overall I feel could be better. 7/10

Rtm: probably not. There are more to try.

========================================

Feel - SLG
http://sglonelyguys.com/feel-massage/

Location: new apartment much much better than previous one at jalan Besar. Stays alone.

Looks: pretty, mature, has that classy feel that will keep growing on you. 8/10

Body: slim and petite. Nice small boobs. Just nice for her body frame. 7/10

Massage: good massage coverage from shoulder to legs. 7.5/10
JG: painful, in a good and enjoyable way. 8.5/10

Sensual: 8/10

Rtm: among my rotating regulars now.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post

Xiao Ya - SLG

Location: n/a When I visit her that time, she said she was to move to new place soon

Sensual/gfe: bbbj was very short. 4g Roaming. Overall I feel could be better. 7/10

Feel - SLG

Location: new apartment much much better than previous one at jalan Besar. Stays alone.

Absolutely agree! Same sentiments I have for this 2. Feel is my rotating regular as well. I go to her for JG and if I feel like making out with someone mature & classy. If I want something more wild, I'll go to either Guo Guo or Yuki/Carol. Will try Ha Ha next!

Last edited by jz4massage; 17-11-2017 at 02:47 PM.
Old 17-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr for this 2 ML from the bros here?
http://sglonelyguys.com/yogurt-massage/
http://sglonelyguys.com/nian-nian-massage/
Old 17-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jsugar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Absolutely agree! Same sentiments I have for this 2. Feel is my rotating regular as well. I go to her for JG and if I feel like making out with someone mature & classy. If I want something more wild, I'll go to either Guo Guo or Yuki/Carol. Will try Ha Ha next!
Same here.
I hardly rtm ml. But Feel somehow I need to rtm.
Old 17-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
tnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstertnn lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosah123 View Post
MR for Laura

http://sgbeautycastles.net/laura-mas...j-breast-fuck/

So i went and try out this girl Laura , good attitude and service , strong GFE feeling and she is playfulness , overall very enjoy .

Look 7.5/10 looks close to photo (pretty and friendly )

GFE: 10/10 very sweet lady, she will strip for you then shower together. the second best part is she has lots of costume to choose from so bros that are into these kind you are in luck. she even role play the costume that you have chosen. mine was headmaster and naughty student 😀

Boobs: 11/10 OKAY THIS HAVE TO BE IN CAPS AS ITS REALLY HER MAIN ASSETS. ITS A 36D AND SHE WILL DO BOOB JOBS FOR YOU AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. EVEN USED HER BOOBS FOR MASSAGE. BOTH SHOOT ALSO CUM ON HER BOOBS AS ITS LIKE FUCKING A CLOUD.

Massage 8/10 her massage wasnt her strong point i would say apart from using her awesome boobs. but her HDLY and Juagen is really good. catbath was super sensual and hot as well.. clean every part of my body in a naughty and sexy was.

RTM i would say yes cause i am more of a boobs person 😀
i am love big boobs , love to try her BF and JG
Old 17-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 14
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/

Today not very gian to bonk despite some of the LOS/D1 girls being super tempting.
Just wanted to relax after a long week and get a good solid massage.

Reading through this TCSS thread and comparing websites, decided to settle for Lucy of SLG.
Place is a little far from MRT but it's quiet, discreet and safe, not much human traffic. Parking no problem.

Lucy is pretty, charismatic, tall, slender, lives alone and keeps her apartment clean and tidy.
Her bed is big and comfy. The moment I entered the bedroom with her, she shut the door.
That's when her started grabbing and licking me all over. She told me "I'm gonna devour you."
Undressed me like a wild devil and sent me straight to the shower.
At that point of time my mind was blown and I was already hard.
Looks, Body and Intro: 8/10

I love the shower gel that she bought for herself and the customers to use. It's very nice smelling and sensual. Good taste.

After showering, she dried me and as we both stood next to the bed she went crazy again.
Made me undress her before she started rubbing her body all over mine and licking ferociously.
Got roaming but no frenching though, maybe no chemistry.
GFE: 8/10

I'm a big fan of BBBJ + 1xCIM but I didn't ask for it today, unusually.
Instead opted for 2xHJ, cause I thought cum 2 times more shiok/worth. (Why was I so stupid?)
First HJ, she catbath and let me roam while she jerk me.
Lie next to me and hug me tight tight while she jerk me.
Non stop moan and rubbing B2B while she jerk me.
All sorts of patterns.
HJ: 8/10

Massaged my back and shoulders. Quite good. Relaxed after that.
She say she don't know how to massage leg and feet, when suay suay tio cramp on my foot halfway she still tried her utmost best to remedy.
Good effort. I not an expert at massage but I think she's pretty decent compared to others I've been to.
Massage: 10/10

Finish massage she started giving a super long and thorough catbath on my back and on my front.
Was quite wet and sensual.
Then she found my weak point where I got ticklish and she started biting it and licking it non stop.
Naughty Lucy.
Catbath: 9/10

Then she started the 2nd HJ.
Unfortunately 2nd time I couldn't cum so she stopped after 10 min cause my hour's up.
She did try very hard though.
Maybe should've stuck to 1x BBBJ/CIM sian

Overall: 8/10
I usually don't like going D2/Local massage service directory because of PRCs decline in attitude and service standards.
But Lucy knows our expectations and works really hard to uphold them. (Though YMMV)

Thanks bros of these thread for recommending her!

RTM: No because I am always in search of trying different or better ones. Fellow BBBJ/CIM lovers, would be happy to exchange good recommendations
Old 17-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Anyone know wheres quinny from liltigerden. No more advert. RtC? Forgot to save her number.
Old 17-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, got new one
https://www.perfectmassage.club/wendy

Dunno how real or not yet cos im in japan now enjoying.
Maybe will try this new gal when i come back after replenish my M.. Lol
Old 17-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Now a little bit more free so can post.

On the topic of playability / wildness, etc, many bros do share their experience with this in the MRs, including myself.

It is good to point out how engaging a ML is or willing to engage but I would always take it for reference as experience do differ.

Scenario 1

ML are ladies and human as well, some can be more personal than commercial and some can be very commercial. So some MLs who are more personally emotional can choose which customers they like to be more playable to and thus the experience for that customer can be more enjoyable.

It will also depend on how the customer treats the ML in this case, politeness and being kind helps to gets more reciprocation but not in every case. Certain ML will of course think nothing of it.

Same as when you work, certainly not all the same and there is certain preference to work with certain colleagues. Same idea here.

Scenario 2

MLs do have good and bad days, even the most professional ones when emotionally affected can affect their service provided and playability as well. Period days will definitely affect with restriction to roaming. Health level and energy level will affect as well, a ML at the end of the day will naturally be not as engaging.

So what I have experienced on one visit to my regulars can be less engaging on another occasion. That sometimes happen. So it does depend on luck.

Scenario 3

Perceptions are always different. Efforts put fort by the ML might not satisfied everyone as each individual perceives differently. So it may be the same level of service but to each, it will have different standards.

It is like at work when you feel you work as much as another colleague but your boss just feels that he/she has done better than you. Perception that is.

Conclusion is that take MRs as reference, a pinch of salt. Especially regarding playability as such. If I feel comfortable with a ML, I keep her. If the fact is so that she is better at certain skills, then I go back for that.

It would be important that fulfillment of basic services advertised is being provided, e.g. Nude massage means at one point must be fully nude. No excuse on that I feel.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 18-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

anyone tried this ml before
http://sglonelyguys.com/tina-massage/

appreciate any fr
Old 18-11-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
spaceship2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspaceship2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post

Xiao Ya - SLG

Feel - SLG

Is Feel a MILF?
Old 18-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceship2000 View Post
Is Feel a MILF?
The term MILF is rather define loosely these days.

MILF
"Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck"
mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physical attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. Just cuz their moms doesn't mean that they don't need a spark in their love life. If they've ever breastfed,they have really responsive nipples and a core of erectile tissue in their breasts. The ones in good shape have worked at regaining control over their vaginas (Kegel exercises).MILFs are usually real careful about birth control, they know accidents happen but they take responsible steps. They want to fuck with abandon, with no romantic complications for their under-19 family.
A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.

From urban dictionary. Any mother that is sexually desirable.

As previously mentioned, it does also refer to much older woman who are sexually desirable. Not a bad term.

So with perspective, in my case, who I already am a uncle, a ML approaching 50 might be a MILF if she is sexually attractive. Or will just consider as auntie looking.

In the current season, I don't see any as MILF. So perhaps to 18 year old kids in the forum, all are MILF.

Cheers.
Old 18-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi brothers, wondering if anyone have info on her?

http://sgbeautycastles.net/yuki-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
Old 18-11-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All true.
I would add following.

Depends on the Customer.
1- Age - Young ones easily get better treatment than older clients.
2- Looks - Handsome guys most of the time can get favours and services and treatment that plain face guys can only dream of.
3 - Dress - this plays true to some degree; dress well to the gal means have money, is better mannered, is more a caring person. Poor man dress get shit treatment.
4 - Language - Can speak Mandarin Chinese can score better. Better still if can joke in Mandarin.
5 - Odours - Bad smells like cigarette smell on clothes, smioker's breath, bad breath, armpit odour and dirty wound smells in private areas are NO No No!
6 - General demeanour - projection of kindness, confidence, happiness, caring attitude, courtesy, helpfulness and such will get you great service.

So it's not just the gal; it also depends on the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Now a little bit more free so can post.

On the topic of playability / wildness, etc, many bros do share their experience with this in the MRs, including myself.

It is good to point out how engaging a ML is or willing to engage but I would always take it for reference as experience do differ.

Scenario 1

ML are ladies and human as well, some can be more personal than
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1