The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-11-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
Which one of the 4 seasons?? Thx!
Autumn bah... I always mix up with spring

Zara
Old 14-11-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jargon82 View Post
Ya, missed Nacy too. Also the famous Yang Yang from few years back. Now not many in the market with decent mouth skills. Maybe 1 now that's not bad is Abby on bro Javabean's list 1, solid skills but she prob need to think of more patterns or will start to get boring after a few rtb. Any Bros can recommend any other ones?
Yeah, agree with you bro that not many out there have decent mouth skills, MLs that is. Abby already has quite a few patterns and does a pretty decent deep throat, one of the best this season I guess.

You could try Summer I guess from sglonelyguy. She has a pretty awesome catbath and a good BJ. Good figure and good massage as well, not SYT though. If an all rounder (in terms of skills and not figure ), give her a try.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A decent MR on Tracy from sglonelyguy

http://sglonelyguy.com/tracy-massage/

Location: Secluded apartment in quiet east, tidy and clean place.

Looks: As bros described, not SYT but slightly more matured. Not MILF yet. Pleasant looks, won't reject in my standards. Good C-cups, curvy in the right places with slight tummy.

Massage: This is where she excels. Good strength, good positioning, good penetration. Works out the kinks on my neck and shoulders in no time, a really good fix there, thanks to her great skills. Definitely a 9.5/10 for that in my ranking.

Sensual: Accomodating, good playability with those twin peaks. Had my fill of milk for the night. Sensual is done in birthday suit with good access (3.5G). HJ done slowly and paced out, enjoyable.

Overall: A good experience and treated very well as a guest. Good lady and do treat her with respect and you would be treated back. RTM when have the chance.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Thinking of another venture out...

Which of these have you bros tried?

http://sglonelyguy.com/bao-bao-massage/

http://sglonelyguy.com/gina-massage/

http://sglonelyguy.com/lin-lin-massage/

Opinions? Thank you!
Ganna zap for nothing over here. Sigh...nothing wrong with asking opinions right, especially in a forum.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Miss Da Ma and her titfuck

Hope she can return soon

Zoey timing buay gum me as I prefer late night session

Any other recommendation ?
Old 15-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros,

anyone tried her before? seems to be based in a hotel in Chinatown
Looks like have some baby fats but it's the attitude that matters

thanks

http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=695&tid=2
http://www.$$$$$$$$$$.com/thread-250160-1-1.html
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1877
Old 15-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
jargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What happened to bro Javabeans' epic compilation thread?
Old 15-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Seems to have been deleted.
Old 15-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
boobsman785 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros, been away from the scene for awhile liao. Anyone knows if angela (previously slg one) is still in singapore?
Old 15-11-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jargon82 View Post
What happened to bro Javabeans' epic compilation thread?
I was wondering too.. Omg.. It's the only good thing here in this sub forum..
Old 15-11-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiek View Post
I was wondering too.. Omg.. It's the only good thing here in this sub forum..
Yup, looks like it has been deleted or it is hidden somewhere. Tried searching for threads started by JB but his ML compilation thread did not come up. Tried clicking on some links to his ML compilation thread in some of the posts here but also came up blank.

I don't think JB can delete a whole thread by himself unless he is an Administrator. So, the thread would have been deleted by the boss himself or his Administrators. Question is why? I suppose only JB, Sam or his Administrators can tell us although I suspect the motivation might have come from the people who pay to have their clients advertised here.

What a waste....

Cheers....
Old 15-11-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Yup, looks like it has been deleted or it is hidden somewhere. Tried searching for threads started by JB but his ML compilation thread did not come up. Tried clicking on some links to his ML compilation thread in some of the posts here but also came up blank.

I don't think JB can delete a whole thread by himself unless he is an Administrator. So, the thread would have been deleted by the boss himself or his Administrators. Question is why? I suppose only JB, Sam or his Administrators can tell us although I suspect the motivation might have come from the people who pay to have their clients advertised here.

What a waste....

Cheers....
Sad leh!! JB compilation is a treasure trove for all of us and the only source of decent screening of genuine MRs for our benefit. This sux...

Hope it will be back, if not we will just have a lot of misses and wasting money lor...
Old 15-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Guys, thanks for the support. Our MDA has blocked most of the posts in the compilation thread citing it has violated the Internet Content Act.. blah blah. Therefore I have brought it down. And it is for my own safety also. It will be not fun if the AV regard me as an OKT.

Will it be up again? I have no idea...

Cheers
Old 15-11-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Hi Guys, thanks for the support. Our MDA has blocked most of the posts in the compilation thread citing it has violated the Internet Content Act.. blah blah. Therefore I have brought it down. And it is for my own safety also. It will be not fun if the AV regard me as an OKT.

Cheers
Huh... so weird. Then this thread no need close down? Urs is just compilation leh. Like that also violate ah
Old 15-11-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post

Cheers
lol the mda jin lame sia this site is ok but compilation is not ok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1