The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
hp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp2k is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, CBJ is exactly for bros who prefer an extra layer of peace of mind, why disgusting? Unless you feel that BJ itself is disgusting.. Lol

CIM is practically every man's dream, some real life partners will never ever provide CIM, so this fantasy can only be fulfilled by ML/FL, to each their own, imo CIM is superb feeling, if you feel disgusted that the ML/FL tasted other bros dick, then you can just stick to HJ, the ML/FL will be more than happy I am sure
Please opt for CBJ hor. Safer. So many bbj comfirm will tio something.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.info/tang-tang-massage/

commando-ed this, summary here:

For legs and ass lovers. Looks grow on you, nice toned body and not for boob lovers.

Location at edge of area G, a familiar building for many. Shared for now, looking for a new place.

Decent massage strength, quite like the feel of it though. Sensual quite a lot of pattern. I think im a niche audience but those not looking for bj and just a good hj/massage, especially ass fans, should check her out. Quite a gem at cat 100.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by abchinese1234 View Post
Oh gosh don't try these two. They don't look like the photos at all and double/triple book ppl one. Not that i wanna flame them but zeng too much already. Or my standard too high. Just highlighting for unsuspecting bros
Respectfully, I disagree with you bro. But then one man’s meat is another man’s poison.
Old 18-10-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by abchinese1234 View Post
Oh gosh don't try these two. They don't look like the photos at all and double/triple book ppl one. Not that i wanna flame them but zeng too much already. Or my standard too high. Just highlighting for unsuspecting bros
I've tried both of them.

Coco's photos are photoshopped quite a bit. Looks average. Body not bad, clean shaven, no shortchanging. 4G roaming. Age is pre-MILF. Got my full 60 min session. Not the best, but good enough value for $100.

Daisy looks closer to her photos. Better looking than Coco. Smaller build. Check out her bikini photos by the pool, what you see is what you get. Great looking boobs that are very nice to grab, shaven but slightly spiky. Allow painting and fingering, but will pull handbrakes to prevent herself from climaxing, so can be a bit frustrating as it spoils the fun. Provided capped BJ, not sure if will do BBBJ. Her tongue works wonders too, she'll lick you, suck your balls, kiss you and even ear-fuck you. (yes, ear-fuck!) Quite interesting. Also had my full 60 min session. For me, better value than Coco, but differences in service could be due to chemistry.

Wouldn't consider either of them a waste of money and time, but I'll stick to RTM-ing Yu Er for the moment, as I enjoy my sessions with her best.

Last edited by JasonJG; 18-10-2018 at 08:13 PM.
Old 18-10-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, CBJ is exactly for bros who prefer an extra layer of peace of mind, why disgusting? Unless you feel that BJ itself is disgusting.. Lol

CIM is practically every man's dream, some real life partners will never ever provide CIM, so this fantasy can only be fulfilled by ML/FL, to each their own, imo CIM is superb feeling, if you feel disgusted that the ML/FL tasted other bros dick, then you can just stick to HJ, the ML/FL will be more than happy I am sure
Ok, I think my statement/question went out of context and no pun intention.
Main content was the concern on many decided to change from the usual norm of good massage and HJ to current influx of change in their service.
Was thinking why such trend lah.
Am not against anything on CBJ or CIM.
As mentioned, am a sucker for good massage and HJ.
So naturally my thoughts will differ otherwise to some.
Oh well.. I guess change are for the better.
Old 18-10-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows if Donna still around? Seems no longer replying
Old 18-10-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
I mean Rui Rui's service is considerably good. I have not tried Angela. Hence, I can't compare the two.
I’m trying to see if there are more MR on Angela so far only a few. Erm...
Old 18-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MLGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/an-na-massage/

anyone try her before?

browsing many pages but no review about her
Old 18-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

小小 cousin 小燕子 also started work.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
anyone tried this two girls before? Heard they stay tgt, not sure which is btr.
https://sglonelyguy.info/co-co-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.info/daisy-massage/
Tried daisy but saw Coco on my way out
Despite what has been said about them beautifying the photos, I think both ladies look pleasant enough
Some will even consider them hot considering how shapely they are

Daisy’s figure is quite good so I’m sure she has her fans
Massage and sensual were better than some charging $110 or $120.
Give her a bit more time and I think it’ll be even better as she just settled in
Old 18-10-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally managed to book Yuki/ Carol for the first earlier today. Previous attempts to book either result in nil response or timing buay gum. Decided to try my luck and text her, and she replied there's an empty in an hour's time. Made my way from work and reached her area about 10 minutes before my appointment time. Bros booking her for the first time please be prepared to walk a bit as her actual address differs slightly from the one she originally texted, due to security reasons.

Cut to the chase, upon reaching her place, I was greeted by this chio and sexy lady. I found that her actual look differs slightly from the photograph, but she is still very beautiful. She asked if I want the HJ or CBJ package and I opted for the CBJ.

We showered together, and I was made to sit on a chair (which I find kinda dirty or moldy) and she started to arouse my 2IC. Once my 2IC is awaken, she started to cap me. The action then proceeds to the bed and she began to massage me, Overall massage was solid and good, as I wasn't having high expectations in the first place. The real action then begins, and I caved in to her CBJ after her a while. That was a big mistake as I did not know there was a Part 2. As I had unloaded everything, the Part 2 isn't worth typing...

Overall, Carol/ Yuki is the total package.Though things felt slightly commercial at different juncture, GFE is still very high. I have tried Mint, Aini and Long Nv before and I find Carol/ Yuki to be a notch above them. She has the looks, body, high service standards and is very easy to talk to. If there is a downside, she is damn difficult to book (since she claims to take only 5-6 customers per day) and she doesn't work everyday. I later found out I was her first customer as she decided to start work earlier. Today is indeed a lucky day for me.

RTM: Definitely yes, if I manage to book her again.
Old 19-10-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

^Agreed. In terms of value for money and what you're getting in an hour, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone better than Carol.
Old 19-10-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for SLG Yiyi.

Prev post was remove as i put it under animal site one...felt that i owe her a FR as she is really deserving of it hence a rewrite...

Looks:8/10 (pretty and grows on you)
Body:9/10 really nice body,boobs & ass on point with a slim tummy.
BBBJ:Nice suction with different variations..basically she wil tease you...catbath you all over and bbbj and repeat again....

HDLY/Assrim:8/10 First time trying this and was not bad...quite sensual & erotic...
CIM:8/10 No dongguan style service like the other bro mentioned but she took it all in..

Overall would definitely RTF,at $110 it is super value for $ and her tantalizing dance is kinda sexy...but will prolly try Long nu first hahahaha
Old 19-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 20
geordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to beholdgeordie07 is a splendid one to behold

Back to cheonging this week after a business trip. As per previous fr, after trying lulu, Annie, aini, long nv, I would maintain that Long Nv is the best before this week but to be far I haven’t tried all the APs so decided to try someone different today which is being heavily mentioned too.

Made an appt with Chi Zhi having read many positive frs on her. The place is quite convenient and instructions were clear on how to proceed. First look at her not bad, look like the photos and she have something of the 古典美for me. Her look can easily grow on you as like someone had said, if Long Nv is the ah lian, chi Zi is the dutiful Wife you go home to and be served well.

My appt with her she wore a sexy looking lingerie style nightgown making it easy to access and auto roam. Very accommodating and ample gfe cuddling frenching hugging. Just so happens she was having a problem with her room wifi that day and I tried my best to help by going in to router settings as well as checking the network but was not able to resolve it for her. Throughout this she was very sweet taking time to give me hugs and engaging in some petting. It was kinky also at one point as I was trying to contact support for her and she was trying to arouse me while I was on the phone. Like jab plot aiseh. Btw any expert on modem and router who is her customer do try help her.

As mentioned her services is very good, good body proportion as she has a slim waist and her boobs while not overly big is a handful enough, soft to the touch. As some had mentioned, fl done 2 has dropped in quality over the years and there are many bad service providers who rush and double book only wanting to maximise their dollar without any concept of good service.

The massage girls section had started to look a better option nowadays as though they are bad apples, girls like Long Nv and Chi Zi are really hungry and motivated for constant business and regulars and understand the concept of ensuring returning customers. And sometimes they have certain downtime sometimes they might be fully booked for weeks, really depends.

Just to clarify with a previous bro, before my first appt with Long Nv I also have to try for days. At first she ask my occupation then she didn’t reply. I keep trying for days till eventually one day she was able to fit me in but got cancelled and she Allocate me in slots that was less desirable like 11pm where it was Too late. Eventually though once I managed to get one appt with her and prove to be a respectful customer who do tip and don’t ask for too much she would try to fit me to schedule. I think sometimes she would send out sms to a few brothers to ask if they want a slot. I will on and off receive from her coz I Guess she view me as a good customer.

Similar to that, I think a few weeks ago Chi Zi was quite fully booked and recently a bit better. For me all factors equal and both Chi Zi and Long nv are quite pretty I would now place as Chi Zi as my first choice fave for now to rtm.

The only difference is I am still not in Long Nv WeChat now but Chi Zi straightaway add me to her WeChat during first session. I know some of them open a WeChat for work and is not their personal one but it’s always good to have them add you immediately just to know they might want you to rtm and would like to communicate informally as sms mode is very formal.

Would probably be visiting Chi Zhi again a few more times till I find the next gem.
Old 19-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Xiaoqi 小七 (SLG) would be going back soon.

Those who still want to check this bah bah, quite cute looking girl with pretty good sensual skills, do give her a try soon.

Cheers and happy hunting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1