The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb You Cannot Get Singtel(1667) at Tommy's House (1612)

this issue appears to hv come up time and again in several threads over the yrs...

it is a fact that Tommy is not able to call Singtel to his house(1612)...apparently bad blood between them for quite afew yrs now...

so to assist newbies who wish to call Singtel pls note that u cannot get her at Tommy's house...

note i am making this post because it has been highlighted time and again in Sammyboy that Tommy lies to newbie customers, who frequent his house and wish to call Singtel, abt this issue...

Tommy tries to cover up the fact that Singtel is not willing to go to his house by informing the newbies that Singtel "is not working" which is invariably not true...

Singtel appears to be available at other GL150 hses when she is not on leave ...
Old 11-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Fat Shearer is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: You Cannot Get Singtel(1667) at Tommy's House (1612)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
this issue appears to hv come up time and again in several threads over the yrs...

it is a fact that Tommy is not able to call Singtel to his house(1612)...apparently bad blood between them for quite afew yrs now...

so to assist newbies who wish to call Singtel pls note that u cannot get her at Tommy's house...

note i am making this post because it has been highlighted time and again in Sammyboy that Tommy lies to newbie customers, who frequent his house and wish to call Singtel, abt this issue...

Tommy tries to cover up the fact that Singtel is not willing to go to his house by informing the newbies that Singtel "is not working" which is invariably not true...

Singtel appears to be available at other GL150 hses when she is not on leave ...
Laki jialat if a newbie go to Lor2060.

The OKT jeffery may get the girl you requested for with the same name but is a different person. This trick has been shown too often by him
Old 11-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
civilian is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

seeing good reviews i went to tommy's hse some yrs back.
go in, took a seat and requested for castle.
tommy made some calls and say she is not working.
recommend a available ger, i paiseh to reject
later i call castle hse to check; her boss say she working
from then on i never go back to tommy
thinking he dun like my lc face.
no offence, just to share a real experience. C.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Shearer View Post

The OKT jeffery may get the girl you requested for with the same name but is a different person. This trick has been shown too often by him
then perhaps u may wish to start yr own thread to warn newbies of this apparent likelihood
Old 11-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually a thread on "Tricks, cons & scams" of the OKT to warn fellow brothers here would be good.

I mean, the information both of you just provided is definitely useful especially to newbies who goes to houses based on the FRs here.

Could also be made into a sticky.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: You Cannot Get Singtel(1667) at Tommy's House (1612)

No wonder...

Few months ago, I went to Tommy house and requested Singtel , Tommy facial expression changed and shouted angrily '' Singtel bor zuo!" (Bor zuo =not working)

Then I requested Singapore Ice..

Care to elaborate what happen between Singtel and Tommy ?
Old 12-06-2007, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

once and for all.. we settle the issue singtel and 1612..

SINGTEL complains that tom's customers in sammyboy says that she got STD and HIV.

So they had an issue..

so she say.. she will never go her house again... while he say he will never call her again..

so..?? little children issue... none of our business..

it has been a long running issue.. which only themselves know why it didn't end..
Old 12-06-2007, 07:14 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

I dunno how many versions of story there are on this issue,what I heard was Tommy tried to borrow money from Singtel & she refused to lend him any,then he bore her a grudge till now.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
I dunno how many versions of story there are on this issue,what I heard was Tommy tried to borrow money from Singtel & she refused to lend him any,then he bore her a grudge till now.
----
That right. That was what i heard from the horse's mouth too.....
Old 12-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Aiyoh, what's so good about Singtel? She was in GL when i started bonking in GL around 15 years ago. Her service may be daring but surely her old age is enuff to put most people off.

Tommy is a nice chap and has been providing good service to most SBF bros. Don't let the Singtel - Tommy issue affect you la. You may not think highly of tommy but his service is 100 times better than Singtel's boss, Ah Hua, at 1667. I was with Ah hua for around 8 years before i change to tommy. Let this issue rest. If you want Singtel, then go to her homebase at 1667 lor
Old 12-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 20
LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold

Agree... We are here to bonk... not to be involved in the spats between the OKT and the girls...
Old 12-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Aiyoh, what's so good about Singtel? She was in GL when i started bonking in GL around 15 years ago. Her service may be daring but surely her old age is enuff to put most people off.

Tommy is a nice chap and has been providing good service to most SBF bros. Don't let the Singtel - Tommy issue affect you la. You may not think highly of tommy but his service is 100 times better than Singtel's boss, Ah Hua, at 1667. I was with Ah hua for around 8 years before i change to tommy. Let this issue rest. If you want Singtel, then go to her homebase at 1667 lor
What service does Tommy provide.
Some people may dislike Tommy because he tends to be cocky at time

i Still prefer Yap

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 12-06-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 18
tarzanBoi is a Helpful and Caring SamstertarzanBoi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: You Cannot Get Singtel(1667) at Tommy's House (1612)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Shearer View Post

used to go to L20H58 bcos of diamond. my fav gal to date. too bad she retired.

changed to L20H60 bcos the lady boss never give me the girl i request. ask for big breast, kenna runway. ask for good service, kenna clock watcher.

so after diamond retired, i tired L20H60. jeff & john gave me good service. usually manage to find me the type i'm looking for. over time, they start to know my taste & the experience has been very good since.

this is not advertising for them. if jeff did what u said, that's not right.

what i'm saying is find an OKT (with good service) u can click with. give them time to know u & ur taste.

the OKT can't read ur mind. may not recommend right girl initially. building a good relation helps reduce error rate as OKT gets to know ur taste.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia View Post
What service does Tommy provide.
Some people may dislike Tommy because he tends to be cocky at time

i Still prefer Yap
all the chicken heads tend to be cocky here and there..... if not why they are call OR GUI TAO...

but seriously.. if that is the case, then try 2033... or other women okts. but i feel guys can push girls better... so the plus and minus part.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Samster

since we are on the topic on lousy okts......

maybe everyone should give their worst experience from the okt?

lets keep it here.... this kind of thread, can get a samster killed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1