The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
I have been visiting a FL from sg wolves 6-7 times in total in the West for the last 2 months. At the beginning, she is quite restrictive.

But as I come more often, she warmed up and we started frenching and hugging, etc. Sex is good, and I will usually stay for 2-3 hrs although only paying the Std 1-hr rate. After some sessions, we even went out for joy-ride or for dinner. It's becoming more hot lately when she allowed me to give her love bites.

I almost rawed her yesterday, as she didn't bother to stop me. But luckily, my big head is in control and I insisted on a CD. She now agreed to go with me for a rapid HIV test, so that I can raw her. Shld I bring her to test?
If she agree just bring her go for the test
Old 26-05-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 21
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

99% they have the same template to other guys , this is the way they keep their regulars .

If u talking about truth love , she wouldn't ask u to go down the joint but meet u before or after work plus letting u raw on her

Please , all MLs using the same technique to keep their regulars
Old 26-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

even she go with u for HIV test but anytime she can oso raw with someone else
so do u think its safe ?

1 ML I visit 2x oso told me she dum do FJ but only with me with no extra charge

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 26-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
I have been visiting a FL from sg wolves 6-7 times in total in the West for the last 2 months. At the beginning, she is quite restrictive.

But as I come more often, she warmed up and we started frenching and hugging, etc. Sex is good, and I will usually stay for 2-3 hrs although only paying the Std 1-hr rate. After some sessions, we even went out for joy-ride or for dinner. It's becoming more hot lately when she allowed me to give her love bites.

I almost rawed her yesterday, as she didn't bother to stop me. But luckily, my big head is in control and I insisted on a CD. She now agreed to go with me for a rapid HIV test, so that I can raw her. Shld I bring her to test?
U should know a HIV test isn't a 100% guarantee that she is free from the virus. Even if she is proven to be free from the virus, by going raw could make her pregnant, and if that happens, what are you planning to do? Run through all these scenarios, clearer picture

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 31-05-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Thelostone188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
even she go with u for HIV test but anytime she can oso raw with someone else
so do u think its safe ?

1 ML I visit 2x oso told me she dum do FJ but only with me with no extra charge

Raw at no extra charge - ithis sometime makes me wonder why they are doing this? Is this really a "I like you" signal or a KC trap? I got mind F and KC becos of this...
Old 31-05-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
99% they have the same template to other guys , this is the way they keep their regulars .

If u talking about truth love , she wouldn't ask u to go down the joint but meet u before or after work plus letting u raw on her

I have one ML who meet me after work and spent the night together with no charges but after that dunno what happen, suddenly went cold... got mind F again.
Old 31-05-2017, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lexico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelostone188 View Post
I have one ML who meet me after work and spent the night together with no charges but after that dunno what happen, suddenly went cold... got mind F again.
she found a bigger fish and moved on....
Old 31-05-2017, 07:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexico View Post
she found a bigger fish and moved on....
The bigger fish must have been very yummy
Old 31-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidtest View Post
The bigger fish must have been very yummy
Change faster than I wear my underwear. Really 婊子无情,戏子无义
How to recover from KC ed huh?
Old 01-06-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
Horsed is one of the Best!Horsed is one of the Best!Horsed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco View Post

Fully agreed...
But sometimes I wonder why they will do raw?

Aren't they worried about themselves too? No doubt they are in this line for $$$ but one fine day they will eventually quit and hopes to start a family
Old 05-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsed View Post
Fully agreed...

Aren't they worried about themselves too? No doubt they are in this line for $$$ but one fine day they will eventually quit and hopes to start a family
No idea why they do raw also. On top of that, also spend time with you outside of work and never charge for anything done outside, ML really kenna KC? Quite impossible as they meet so many men out there.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsed View Post
Fully agreed...

they will also feel shio doing raw, and if they like you a bit and you are yandao they feeling also good. ML also human hehe

of cos they follow $$$ and cast net for good fish
Old 05-06-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelostone188 View Post
Mayb she think u will tips her heavyly but u never dive

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 05-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Mayb she think u will tips her heavyly but u never dive
Few times already wor! 😜
Old 05-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

What KC means?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1