The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-05-2017, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

can share location bro?
Old 22-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Phellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the place? Need clean massage with teasing!
Old 22-05-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

B-massage my favourite lol. Pls share + Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
Have a great butt massage to share. Interested bros can pm me....
Old 22-05-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

naul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
I was walking around a building well known for decent massage. I went to 3 different joints for body massage and was caught by surprise in 2. My first time there was still very decent just ended with some pressing of my balls.

Things started to change after I became a regular. Massage lady is auntie A (but not those very unpleasant type) and she gives decent massage. As a regular,She would tear open my paper underwear for more comfy massage. My erection would be exposed for her. Damn shiok accidental flashing.She would spend almost 1 full hour around my groin area. Rubbing and pressing and even stroking my dick at times. Then finally there was once when she offered to help me release. Slowly it became a weekly routine. She would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to Control her moaning when I squeeze her A cup small breast. Sometime I will get lucky to be able to suck her nipple. Above all. She won't ask for tips like how some masseurs are out to suck our money dry. Hourly massage damage is 45 and she will spend the full hour on my groin area. Good budget massage with release for free! Definitely worth it for people on tight budget.
bro share ctc?
Old 22-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 17
sky lee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was walking around a building well known for decent massage. I went to 3 different joints for body massage and was caught by surprise in 2. My first time there was still very decent just ended with some pressing of my balls.

Things started to change after I became a regular. Massage lady is auntie A (but not those very unpleasant type) and she gives decent massage. As a regular,She would tear open my paper underwear for more comfy massage. My erection would be exposed for her. Damn shiok accidental flashing.She would spend almost 1 full hour around my groin area. Rubbing and pressing and even stroking my dick at times. Then finally there was once when she offered to help me release. Slowly it became a weekly routine. She would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to Control her moaning when I squeeze her A cup small breast. Sometime I will get lucky to be able to suck her nipple. Above all. She won't ask for tips like how some masseurs are out to suck our money dry. Hourly massage damage is 45 and she will spend the full hour on my groin area. Good budget massage with release for free! Definitely worth it for people on tight budget.
Bro please share
Old 22-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
michael_jack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Bros,

Can share location and contact with me . .

Thanks in advance. . .🙏🙏🙏
Old 22-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

2014 post...lol...bro still surviving? If yes pls share thanks
Old 22-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
xAhBOY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro mind to share contact?
Old 23-05-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro
Can share
Thx
Old 23-05-2017, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
fire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfire2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just to clarify that I am no longer visiting auntie massage and she has moved shop. thanks to some bros who exposed my sharing with her. still miss going to her for budget release and good massage.Also hardly visiting the other joint with branch after some bros reporting about their bad attitude. now trying to find good long term place for good rub and release. haha. thought I got 1 and people also complain and say it got raid. so hard to find those gems like last time.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
just to clarify that I am no longer visiting auntie massage and she has moved shop. thanks to some bros who exposed my sharing with her. still miss going to her for budget release and good massage.Also hardly visiting the other joint with branch after some bros reporting about their bad attitude. now trying to find good long term place for good rub and release. haha. thought I got 1 and people also complain and say it got raid. so hard to find those gems like last time.
thanks for the clarification but i'm sure you will be able to find with your well-honed skills
Old 28-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 8
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Bro can share with me
Old 29-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Phellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to share this gem? TIA!
Old 31-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 8
Bengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow... Sure still around or no ? I wanna try. Any nice bro here can share ctc ?
Old 01-06-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KDKD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Can share contact? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread