The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

It’s pretty obvious by now that JH isn’t really keen on meeting up and I for one am getting really jaded, having to keep hearing about how busy she is with going back to office on a Sunday. So I’ll probably move on to someone else.

Hopefully will find something better and soon !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 11-02-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Met a new contact today, a Malaysian lady RT.

Initially there were some hiccups about our meet, with a lot of changes to the timing and meet location, till I was on the verge of cancelling the meet. She said she was Grabbing her way down, but at a different hotel to where we were supposed to meet.

On top of that, there was a mixup as to which hotel to meet at. Too many 81s and Fragrances in one area at times ...

Finally we managed to meet, and she was a really a friendly lady. She was on the plump side, but she had really big boobs which were pointed, which intrigued me quite a bit. Kept playing with her boobs, even as we showered together.

As I fingered her I could see she was getting really high, with her face really flushed and she kept saying it was unbearable. The funny thing was, subsequently she refused more fingerings. She must be the only girl I encountered thus far to not want that orgasmic sensation .. really uncommon.

She could do a decent bbbj, but as I bonked her in the missionary position and played with her clit at the same time, her moans kept getting louder and louder, which was actually quite a turn on, and pretty soon I exploded as well.

Quite a good session, I must admit. Maybe she will be a good replacement once S leaves.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 11-02-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

I also contemplated whether to post this, my first scammed experience of 2018.

I should have trusted my instincts when the person who appeared in the vicinity of the meet area was totally different from the picture she sent me.

I could also sense her delaying tactics in the room. Kept talking and doing other stuff, delaying and delaying as much as she could.

She also kept answering messages on the phone, which always makes me suspicious that it could be an extortion attempt, with someone knocking on the door at any moment.

I can also sense a chronic liar by the way she talks. I guess the Psychology lessons at school were useful after all.

In the end, kept my distance and proceeded to cut short the meet. Waste of time and money.

She had the gall to suggest a second subsequent meet. Yah. Sure.

I should have trusted my instincts and said no first instance I could. All the tell tale signs. Ah well.

Old 15-02-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Feeling extremely horny. I crave a bj. Haha.

But all my girls have either gone home to Malaysia, or are not available during CNY.

Seriously feel like trying one of the girls from the Local Dome.

But seriously who to get ? They are either over-priced, or the FRs are really mixed. I can’t tell the real FRs from “sponsored” ones.

If only I know of a reliable OKT ... if such even exists. Lol

Old 17-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Paid a short visit to JH yesterday at her place. Apparently she’s been having serious relationship issues and was rather anxious and depressed. Her dad was home, so had to meet and talk at the staircase.

Was a rather long chat, trying to get her to analyse her situation and decide what to do next. The long conversation was interspersed by short bouts of frenching. Would have liked to do more but she wasn’t really in the mood. What a pity.

Left me pretty horny the rest of the night.

Old 18-02-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
MasterHorny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasterHorny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CNY bad time bro. Hardly any girls available.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

I absolutely hate getting played out, especially if it happens more than once.

It shows the lack of respect the other party has on one’s time. As if your time and life has got absolutely no consequence.

Enough. Regret having trusted you

Last edited by Sfan; 25-02-2018 at 01:35 PM.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

And now my list has dwindled ... at least the ones I trust and will continue to meet.

S is still around but at most till end of March

I only have 2 others. KS and the most recent Reg.

All the others have either faded away or aeroplane’d me. Which is a strict no-no for me

Old 03-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Was supposed to meet S today but she told me she was so tired she might oversleep and she did.

As luck would have it, using a new app recently recommended, I finally managed to meet up with someone whom I shall call Lay (not her real name, of course). I’ve decided not to use initials for which ever initials I use, some bro will think it’s his gf, wife or sister. ( Yes a bro PM me to ask me if one of my gals’ name really were of the initials I used. Of course not. Duuh )

As Lay exchanged pics within the app, I found her really really familiar. I realised she was actually one of the models I had shot a long time ago. I believed she did photoshoots for a short while, so she’s not one of those really well known models, although I did an implied nude shoot with her.

I asked to meet up on the spur of the moment, cos S cancelled and I was horny.

When we met I told Lay I knew her. As she struggled to recall who I was with a shocked expression, I told her we shot together from years back. The look of relief on her face when she realized I wasn’t someone she knew from work.

She had grown older, having delivered kids, but surprisingly it was a really good session. We managed to click really well, laughing a lot at silly jokes during the session. She kissed and frenched really well too. I especially liked the way she laughed.

She was easily aroused, with her clit expanding a lot as I tweaked it, but she wasn’t really good at bj. As she had pretty young kids I asked if she was still lactating. She said she was

It was a pretty good session and I believe we will meet up again. Hopefully she will be lactating when we meet, and I can finally fulfill my fantasy lol.

Of course I have already fulfilled one of my fantasies, which is bonking someone I shot before, although it’s more than 5 years after the shoot.

Old 05-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Cleared my to upz list.

Hmm let’s see if I post here...

Anyone wanna exchange ?

Last edited by Sfan; 05-03-2018 at 03:44 PM.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

It’s been way too long since I last told my stories. And boy, so many things have happened since. I’m going to restart this soon. Stay tuned.

Old 13-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Met a new contact today, a Malaysian lady RT.

Initially there were some hiccups about our meet, with a lot of changes to the timing and meet location, till I was on the verge of cancelling the meet. She said she was Grabbing her way down, but at a different hotel to where we were supposed to meet.

On top of that, there was a mixup as to which hotel to meet at. Too many 81s and Fragrances in one area at times ...

Finally we managed to meet, and she was a really a friendly lady. She was on the plump side, but she had really big boobs which were pointed, which intrigued me quite a bit. Kept playing with her boobs, even as we showered together.

As I fingered her I could see she was getting really high, with her face really flushed and she kept saying it was unbearable. The funny thing was, subsequently she refused more fingerings. She must be the only girl I encountered thus far to not want that orgasmic sensation .. really uncommon.

She could do a decent bbbj, but as I bonked her in the missionary position and played with her clit at the same time, her moans kept getting louder and louder, which was actually quite a turn on, and pretty soon I exploded as well.

Quite a good session, I must admit. Maybe she will be a good replacement once S leaves.
at accountancy wing?
Discreet quiet romantic
Old 13-06-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
at accountancy wing?
Discreet quiet romantic
Lol. Totally different lady. This one isn’t the NTU lady nor do I ever “do it” at NTU. I’m a mature guy. No longer NTU student.

This thread started with one NTU girl and grew into my encounters with all my ladies.

Old 13-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Mmmmm... acountancy girl?
Old 13-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Vendors contractor, canteen operator, library assistant , delivery man,all can go there.
Going ntu doesnt mean student.
Seminar, talk, public can apply and attend at the lecture theattre.
But lunch, only canteen two.
Garmen want engg guy to marry graduate..
Not hook up for fj bbj..

Last edited by sionglim; 14-06-2018 at 10:40 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1