The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs List

Ah yes I was referring to the one with ang gong! Damn chio boz

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I think the older one is slimmer than the newer one plus more tan but tits smaller with tattoos too

The newer one is very fair with big tits no tattoo not so pretty like the old one
Old 04-03-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Ah yes I was referring to the one with ang gong! Damn chio boz
Agreed bro...very commando too!
Old 06-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
[L20H47] CAT 150- Big Boobs - Jiawei

Name: [L20H47] Jiawei (8 days into her fresh trade, started work since 7th day of CNY)
Body: Short standing at abt 1.6M barefoot, she has a big skeleton/body and in relative to her high. NOT for petite lover.. I'm OK with her as I am very tall.
Boob: C or C+, a pair of sagging assets, very nce to hold and squeeze.

She is very new to this trade, thus, all dept still work in process, but can see that she is a keen learner, and willing to please.

She did 6.5/10 for Look, BBJ, Catbath, massage in my opinion.
BUT score a 8/10 in FJ as she is TIGHT down south!!
GFE wise very good, always smiling.

She is in my RTF list for now on.

Cheers..

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 07-03-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
blaze is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Usually I don't remember the names of the WL, but used to RTF Yang Yang from 16 51 quite abit and lately Fei Fei from 30 33. Any bro's know girls similar to these ladies?
Old 23-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZachT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the Bros that concurred,

I did a few visits so far to Cat 150 but all girls look skinny. I would appreciate it if you can direct me to a cute chubby girl with fair skin. Some cushion for the pushin(g) if you know what I mean
Thanks.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Hi bros, any D cup and above PRC WL who allow boob fuck and cum on boobs? preferably dongbei inner mongolia, but xibei henan shaanxi anhui shandong northern area also can
i recently into boob fuck and really love big big boobs
big 36 c also can
Old 05-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
A hot, steamy sex with a sultry, slutty, young MILF...

Jia Yi (L16 H17)

Height: 1.55m
Exp in GL: Debuted July 2014

Face: 6.95/10
(Jia Yi has a young MILF matured slutty CFM face. She exudes sexiness and is very sultry and feminine. She has long black hair. She has a pair of sparkling big eyes which constantly seduced and electrified me haha. She has medium high nose and a small mole on her lips. She is a little bit tanned now as she went tanning. Facial complexion still smooth and almost flawless.)

Body: 6.95/10
(She is quite short about 1.55m barefoot. She is petite, quite slim and curvy. Perky ass good for doggie. Tummy seems a little bit obvious. Few strands of arm pit hair spotted. She has a tattoo on her right arm. Body complexion quite tanned and smooth. Very little body hair.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She possesses a pair of natural B+ cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Love to play, suck, fondle and fine tune her eraser-like nipples.)

Bath: 7/10
(She performed body to body soapy sensual rub, constantly used her nipples to tease my dick head and HJ me. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately. I got to bend my head down or lower my body a little bit to French her as she is rather short haha. Love the way she poked my ass hole with soapy foam damn shiok and kinky. After she washed off the soap foam on my body, she gave me a brief cat bath concentrating on my nipples. She then bend down to give me a brief BBBJ with lots of tongue licking and flicking action on my dick head and along my shaft with constant CFM seductive glances. Awesome prelude to main course.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my front. She collapsed on my back and blew warm air into my ears. Then she licked my ears and neck while using her boobs to rub against my back. Damn smooth boobs. Shiok. she used her fingers to tickle and arouse me. After which she performed a thorough sensual wet cat bath on my entire back and ass. I was made to be on my fours. She gave me a good AR more of poking and licking combination. She alternated with ball sucking action. Her ball sucking skills damn good. She knows my sensitive regions well. Felt so heavenly and I moaned to my pleasure. She sucked my balls while poking my ass hole with her fingers. She then slid her head below my dick and BBBJ me while her finger kept poking my asshole. Couldn’t tahan anymore and unloaded my cum into her mouth ahhhh.... went to wash up. Laid on the bed. She launched another cat bath attack on my front. She licked my ears to my neck to my nipples and thighs. After which she gave me BBBJ and balls sucking.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Very natural, spontaneous, passionate. Lots of tongue action. Very aggressive frencher. Sucked my entire tongue. Gave me soft bite on my lips. Inserted her tongue into my mouth constantly. Frenched with eyes open big big haha.)

AR: 7.1/10
(A combination of poking and licking style. Alternated with ball sucking and BBBJ. When she BBBJ and sucked my balls she constantly poked my ass hole with her fingers damn shiok.)

BBBJ: 7.2/10
(She employed tongue licking and flicking style on my dick head and along my shaft. Constant seductive CFM eye contact. She then engulfed my entire dick with lots of saliva stimulating. Slurp slurp sound heard. Deep throated. Strong suction. )

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has bushy pussy hair. Very nice beautiful pinkish pussy. Can’t help it and unleash my tongue into her pussy thou she has applied some ky initially. She clenched her thighs against my cheeks, messed up my hairdo while moaning sexily when I painted her pussy.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is damn tight. Had difficulty entering her. In missionary we frenched passionately while we bonked. She licked my nipples while I licked her ears & neck. Her hands were all over my body and face. She likes to fine tune and play with nipples. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and thrusted her fast and furious. Her moanings getting louder and louder. She spoke dirty words to arouse me, ask me thrust harder and say she is cumming soon. Switched to doggie, she has nice porky ass for doggie and a nice curvy back view. Gave her back a good lick and smack her ass. I pumped her faster and faster. She turned her head around and sticked out her tongue cheekily inviting me to French her. I obliged and frenched her passionately like long lost lovers. Couldn’t last any longer I cummed all my load for second time in the session. Damn long time never shoot twice in 1 hour haha. She is good in making me achieve this. Awesome mind blowing sex.)

GFE: 7.6/10
(Very chatty and talkative. High GFE. Very gentle yet wild and horny on bed. A little bit over & fake in acting skills haha. Trying to KC me to extend session and RTF.)

RTF: Depends. Lots of newbies to bonk.
Had a go with this girl yesterday. She doesn't look milfy to me. Some resemblance to Erica Lee? Solid body similar to Erica!
Old 05-04-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hot Chili Padi, Potential Commando Ass Rimmer

WL: Xiao Ling
House: 2831A
Home: Fujian
Ht/Wt: 155cm/46kg
Debut: Mar 2015

Looks (7/10): Sharp oval shape face, sharp nose, thin lips, neat teeth, nice slutty eyes with fake eye lashes. Quite chio, towards MILF type. Long black hair, quite fair complexion, smooth skin except for some blemishes on her upper back. C-cupper, slightly on the meaty side but still slim overall, slim waist and legs. Oh, her ass was meaty, perky and curvy, great for doggie lovers.

Boobs (8/10): Nice C-cupper with light brown tits. Soft and creamy boobs, great for boobs suckers!

Frenching: Nil. She said got some ulcers that day due to eating too much oily food. Next time she will french me when she is better (maybe a trick for me to rtf, hehe)

Bath (7/10): Nice boobs massage due to her soft C-cupper. Shiok!

CatBath (7/10): Nice licking and sucking all over my body with her smooth, wet tongue. Turned over to 69 upon my request. Her pussy tasted a bit salty but quick to get wet.

AR (9/10): She was a super duper commando Ass Rimmer! No need to be on my four. I just laid down on my front in prone position with my legs spread wide apart. She would prone down under and pried open my asss crack and started rimming my perimeum, inner tighs and finally target in…. 1st round, 2nd round, 3rd round non-stop…. Though many rounds, I didn’t feel tired of it because her touch was so sensual and light, non intrusive type… Until I had to relunctantly told her to move on to other sessions else whole 1 hour will be on AR alone! She secretly told me later she was a ass lover....

BBBJ (7/10): Quite shiok, half to three-quarter shaft bbbj and jerking with ‘pop, pop’ sound and balls sucking and slurping…

Painting (7/10): Her pussy tasted a bit salty but other than that, nice juicy light pink abalone, tight and a bit bushy up north. Naturally wet.

FJ (8/10): She was all tuned up for sex! She loved deep impact and hard fxxking. We started with missionary, slowly at first. She demanded me to bang her harder and deeper! First time got an WL wanted me to fxxk her real hard like this… I got up to folder chair position. Again, she said not shiok enough, wanted to fxxk me hard, so she took over and cowgirl me on top, fast and furious…. Until I felt my pelvic bones a bit painful from her deep impact from above, pounding on my dick, hard and fast…. I flipped her over to bang her in lying down doggie style first and then on her fours, full doggie banging until her curvy ass ‘piak , piak, piak’. After that, she still not enough, wanted me to fxxk her in standing position. I told her tabulei tahan liao. Saved for next time ba. I surrendered liao.

GFE (8/10): High gfe, friendly to chat with.

Overall: Potential commando, especially Ass Rimmer. Great for those who love to fxxk hard and marathon type with lots of sperms to spare and keep till the end…haha… be warned!

RTF: Yes but after trying the newbies first.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Was also eyeing 1612 Bobo from day one because of her huge boobs lurking under her always loose T-shirt. Today ho say liao, upped her after I replenished my sperms following their earlier surrender to Summer. Quick FR:

Name: Bobo
Origin: Didn't ask
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: 7. Very pretty and fair. Sharpish features with a flashy smile reminiscent of innocent nubility yet hinting at pleasures to be discovered.

Body: 7.5. Average figure but considered slim considering the volume of her thunderboobs. Quite fair complexioned. Small and tight pussy with neat pussy hair.

Boobs: 9. I'm not a boobs worshipper but I gotta give credit where it is due. Bobo has seriously huge boobs. Those 36Ds looked like they meant business when they broke free of her bra. Large aureolae but very pale pink nipples. And all real.

Foreplay: Standard body rub in the shower. Can't remember if I had a BBBJ in the shower because really all my attention was on those World Cups.

Frenching: French beginner. Managed to sneak only a quick peck on the lips cz she not used to frenching. However, she assured me she needs a little time to learn the language. Bros, pls train her gently.

BBBJ: 8. This gal can suck cock too! Good mouth contact with my dick. She used her boobs to devastating effect by sucking me and ensuring I had a good view of her jiggling boobs as she sucked me up and down. The feel of her heavy jugs in my hands amplified the erotic effect. And yes, she allows CIM too! However I didn't go for that becz of another treat from her arsenal which I will explain below.

FJ: Tried to service her but she was simply too sensitive as she had not fucked for some time. Fingered her slightly and my hand came away dripping. She also could not tahan my tonguing for more than a minute. She said she needs more time to get used to our tonguing. Fair enough. Did the deed in her tight and warm pussy. Was later amply compensated with a boobs-fuck, which I had not had for the longest time. Engulfed my dick between those milk pillows and I was off to the races. Those flesh globes were so soft to the touch that I spurted my load in record time.

GFE: Gao gao to the max! You want slow gf style, Bobo is your gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and my aching empty balls up!

Next target is 1612 Sky. She has this CFM look similar to the recently ROD'ed 1612 Evon i.e. Come Fuck Me And Die Happy look

Doomas
Old 17-04-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 13
miwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermiwantit is a living Saint! - you won't find better
CAT 150- Big Boobs Listing

Bros - need help with newbies and RODs please....

0819 >> Ding Ding(B+ pink 1.56m), Kai Xin(B+), Wan Wan(C pale brown small, 1.6m), Xiao Bing(B+/C brown big 1.66m), Xiao Xue(C pinkish 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+ 1.6m), Yun Yun(B+ pink 1.65m)
1019 >> Xiao Ke (C)
1425 >> Ah Yen (C 1.57m)
1429 >> Bei Er(C brownish 1.62m), Ling Ling(C brownish pinkish 1.62m), Yao Yao(B+)
1431 >> Han Han(ENH B+ 1.7m), Li Na(C light brown big 1.63m), Si Si(B+ 1.6m)

1606 >> Lisa(B+ pinkish), Niu Niu(B+/C pink 1.66m), Rong Rong(C light brown 1.68m), Ting Ting(B+)
1606A >> Xiao Hong(B+ brown 1.65m), Xiao Xue(B+ 1.63m), Xiao Yan(B+ 1.6m), Xiao Yu(B+/C pinkish 1.68m)
1608 >> Ge Ge(B+), Jiu Jiu(B+), Li Li(B+ pink 1.64m), Xiao Xiao(B+/C brownish 1.58m)
1610 >> Dola(B+/C light brown 1.6m)
1612 >> Bo Bo(D pink 1.6m), CK(B+/C light brown 1.64m), Eva(B+ light brown 1.58m), Emily(B+ light brown 1.58m), Evon(B+ pink 1.6m), Michelle(B+ light brown 1.59m)
1615 >> Co Co(B+ brown 1.63m), Le Le(C 1.64m), Lu Lu(B+), Tong Tong(C light brown 1.63m), Yan Zhi(C 1.58m bah bah), Yi Yi(C+/D 1.52m)
1617 >> Jia Bao(B+ dark 1.6m), Jia Jia(B+ 1.58m), Jia Qi(C), Jia Xi(B+/C 1.62m), Jia Xue(B+ brownish 1.6m), Jia Yi(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Tang Guo(B+ 1.58m)
1639 >> Tang Tang(C light brown slight sag 1.62m), Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1649 >> Cherry(ENH C 1.58m), Wei Lang(B+)
1651 >> Duo Duo(C), Li Li(C 1.52m), Na Na(C), Xue Er(B+/C brownish 1.55m), Yang Yang(C)
1654A >> Fei Fei(B+/C), Jo Jo(ENH C+ 1.7m pink), Judy(B+/C), Lu Lu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Meow Meow(D pinkish sag 1.55m), Na Na(ENH B+ light brown 1.73m), Xiao Niu(C+ light brown 1.63m), Xiao Yi(B+/C), Xiao Yu(B+ pinkish 1.6m), Yo Yo(ENH B+ pink 1.63m)
1667 >> Na Na(ENH B+ light pink 1.6m slim)
1669 >> Le Le(C 1.54m), Xiao Bing(B+ pinkish 1.67m), Xiao Ping(C)

16W04 >> Tian Tian(B+/C 1.63m), Xiao Yi(B+ 1.57m)
16W06 >> Amy(C brown 1.56m), JC(B+ 1.63m), Mei Li(B+ 1.6m)
16W12 >> Baby#1(C+ brownish 1.58m), Ke Ke(B+/C 1.62m), Ping Ping(C 1.6m slim), Ting Ting(B+)
16W15 >> An Qi(B+ light brown 1.56m), Bao Bao(B+), Fei Er(C), Le Le(C pale brown 1.57m), Ye Zhi(B+ 1.64m)
16W17 >> Jia Qi(C+/D light brown small 1.6m), Ting Ting(B+ 1.6m)
16W19 >> Bing Bing(ENH B+/C slim), Bo Bo(C) , Dou Dou(C+), Yan Yan(ENH B+ light brown 1.66m), Xiao Yan Zi(C), Yan Zi(B+), Yu Shan(B+), Zhen Zhen(B+ pinkish 1.66m curvy)

1803 >> Le Le(B+ 1.67m), Si Qi(B+ brown 1.61m)
1805 >> Co Co(B+ pale brown 1.62m), Duo Duo(C brownish 1.58m), Ferrari(ENH C light brown 1.65m), Hui Zi(B+/C 1.53m)
1809 >> Mango(C 1.67m), Xin Xin(C 1.65m), Yao Yao(C+/D), Yi Yi(D, 1.62m bah bah)
1817 >> Bei Bei(C+/D 1.6m), Li Li(B+/C brown 1.56m), Qian Qian(ENH C brown), Tao Zi(C 1.68m)
1854 >> Apple(B+ brownish 1.63m), Doreen(C pinkish, KK(B+ light brown 1.57m)
1856 >> Bai Xue(B+ pink 1.7m), Chanel(B+ 1.67m), Li Cha(C), LV(B+ 1.55m), MoMo(B+ pink 1.59m), Shui Mi(C pink 1.58m slim), To To(C), Xue Mei(C)

2017 >> Le Le(B+ 1.66m)
2033 >> Mei Mei(C pink), Mei Qi(B+/C brown sag 1.66m), Mei Yan(B+/C light brown 1.56m), Mei Zhen(C+/D light brown 1.62m)
2038 >> Bai He(ENH C 1.6m), Hu Die(C), Mango(C), Wen Wen(B+ 1.64m), Zi Wei(C light brown)
2040 >> Xiao Bei(B+), Xiao Min(B+ light brown 1.58m)
2041 >> Bobbi(B+ brown. 1.57m), Duo Duo(B+ 1.6m), Gi Gi(ENH C 1.6m slim), Hai Yang aka Ocean(C 1.63m), Lili(B+ pink 1.58m), Lisa(C light brown 1.7m), Xiao Xiao(ENH B+/C pinkish big 1.6m), Xue Er(C), Yuki(C), Zi Qing(C+ brownish slight sag 1.58m curvy)
2043 >> Mikione/Miki1(C)
2045 >> Bei Bei(B+), Feng Huang (C brownish 1.61m), Hong Dou(B+), Piao Yang(B+ reddish pink 1.63m), Si Xin(B+)
2047 >> Jia Le(C), Jia Mei(B+), Jia Ni(C pink 1.62m), Jia Wei(C/C+ 1.6m), Jia Zhen(ENH B+/C light brown 1.6m)
2058 >> Da S(B+/C pale brown 1.6m)
2062 >> Fei Fei(C 1.58m), Wen Wen(B+ 1.63m), Xue Er(C brownish), Yo Yo(C brownish pinkish bit sag)
2062A >> Fei Fei(ENH B+ 1.7m), Kai Xin(B+/C), Qi Qi(B+), Xiao Xiao(B+ 1.58m), Yang Yang(B+)

24M13 >> Ba Ba 88(C), Jiu Jiu 99(B+/C pinkish 1.64m), Ling San 03(B+ 1.62m)
2831A >> Mi Qi(C), Paris(B+/C light brown 1.6m), Xiao Ling(C light brown 1.55m)
3033 >> AC Milan(ENH C+ 1.63m curvy), Fei Fei(ENH C pale brown 1.68m), Tina(B+ 1.55m), Wen Wen(C lightish brown 1.62m)
Old 17-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Had a go with this girl yesterday. She doesn't look milfy to me. Some resemblance to Erica Lee? Solid body similar to Erica!
Agree. I don't find jiayi to be a milf. If she is considered a milf, a lot of girls here would be considered grannies already.

Jiayi feels like a young slutty babe.... She gives wild naughty sex service... Really one of the better ones around. Love her body.
Old 18-04-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Boobs: 9. I'm not a boobs worshipper but I gotta give credit where it is due. Bobo has seriously huge boobs. Those 36Ds looked like they meant business when they broke free of her bra. Large aureolae but very pale pink nipples. And all real.
She's curvy type.

Just plucked Those.Big.Natural.Boobs. Soft. Big. Big. Big.

I want to go again!
Old 18-04-2015, 02:46 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's curvy type.

Just plucked Those.Big.Natural.Boobs. Soft. Big. Big. Big.

I want to go again!
Firm? Or saggy?
Old 18-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Firm? Or saggy?
If I remember correct is something like this...but got some stretch marks as she slimmed down abit from the past according to her.
Old 20-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
If I remember correct is something like this...but got some stretch marks as she slimmed down abit from the past according to her.
Her face looks like the picture?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1